• MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday 5/31)

Track no
    Calories Possibly under
    Water 60 oz
    Exercise none
    Day It’s been a very low-key day for me. My depression got the better of me and I spent most of it in bed. I delayed meals and almost skipped them altogether, but I know that path just leads to me feeling worse. I couldn’t get myself to exercise today and that’s okay. I will mark it off as my rest day of the week and go on, my legs were sore anyways. Tomorrow will be better.

My day
    1) I got some rest.
    2) Alex stayed by my side.
    3) It was sunny today.

Myself
    1) I try to be helpful.
    2) I love animals.
    3) I enjoy the sciences
  • peacekeace
    peacekeace Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    peacekeace
    week 5, May
    Previous weight: 228.2
    Today’s weight: 229.8
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Friday May 31:
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

Well I guess May is a wrap, team! I am looking forward to June. Thanks for sharing your triumphs and struggles. We can do this!!!!
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    @MaelynMayhem Yes, it was pretty good. They advertised the meal to kick off the music camp we have brought my kids to as "Buddha Bowls," and my plate consisted of couscous, chickpeas, spinach, tomatoes cucumber, onion, avocado, and an orange vinaigrette. I don't like it as an only option for kids (mine mostly ate the veggies as a salad, and chips and salsa my aunt smuggled in), but I liked it.
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday May Week 5
    PW = 125.66 lb
    CW= 126.33 lb
    Thanks for updating the list. :)
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    Yes!! The door stayed closed! 💃 :smiley:
    @JamieD328~ You sure did a lot setting up camp. For sure that was exercise both cardio and resistance. I can only imagine how hard it would be to track something you’re not used to eating and portions; plus feed the kids on that. Wishing you lots of fun!!
    @MaelynMayhem~ look at you! You’re like me and like to figure things out! ;) We’re going to make great co-captains! I’m sorry to hear you didn’t have a great Friday. I had to take it easy on my knees today, too. I hate it when my brain and energy is there, but my body isn’t. But I’m learning it’s okay and to listen to it. Today is a new day - up and at ‘em we go!
    @peacekeace ~ This week may not have been what you wanted, but in the big picture, you had an overall loss for the month. Yeah you!!
    @skullsandskeletons ~ Another good day for you! May might be over, but there is still one day left to post in the May Challenge. Please be sure to post your Saturday (6/1) daily post in the May thread. :) Thanks! You’re doing great. This is a confusing couple of days…. LOL old month to new month.
    @germaine_yee ~ You’re welcome for the updates. Look forward to more weight loss in June! You can do it! Together, we can.

ALL June challenge starts Sunday, June 2nd. Post your last "May challenge" daily post- Saturday (June 1st) on this thread. Then Sunday start by posting in June. Below is the link, be sure to click the star ⭐ at the top of the thread to place it as a bookmark and receive notifications. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10746096/team-run-track-minds-june/p1

After a few more posts, then off to start my day! I need to exercise and plan my meals for the day. It’s going to be tricky as I’m going to the city w/mom and then we have two open houses tonight! I will plan my day around having a small piece of cake at ONLY one open house, “dinner” at the other.

I’m going to focus on people and fun. FOOD IS FUEL! I sometimes need to remind myself...
    81xdambi843b.jpg

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    Username: Victorious55
    Weigh in week: June 3
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's weight: 146.8
    Today’s Weight: 144.7

Wow O, my last weight in for May :)

Welcome June
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: over
    Water: not enough
    Day: had a nice date night with BF, had a lot of calories for the day left so i just enjoyed myself within reason. Went over but not out of control.

Daily Post (Saturday)
    Water: not enough
    Day: having a rough day mentally. End of the night last night ended up with a disagreement and frustration with BF regarding our potential upcoming move. So woke up in a funk if you will. Will be under calories cause I don’t have much of an appetite. Letting myself feel my feelings and stew then hopefully tomorrow will be a better day and more productive.
  • johicks
    Options
    quote="ajaia2001;c-43792782"]Daily Post (Saturday)
    @ajaia2001
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 30 mins on elliptical machine
    Goal/Day: Not much going on for me on this Saturday. Ate my meals and did some exercising. Now just gonna relax and enjoy some TV.[/quote
  • johicks
    Options
    @victorious55~ Nice loss 👍 this week and an aMAYzing month for you too!! 5.5# Yeah!!!! 👏
    @jwall309 ~ Jessica …. Good for you on being in control Friday. I did similarly today, too. It was nice! Thanks again for sharing and having a real-life perspective on the weight loss journey. So sorry to hear about the frustration. Change can be rough. Focus on the positive and do your best. HUGS
    @ajaia2001~ copied over from June to put in May for proper credit. You deserve R&R glad you get some downtime. You had another great day!
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Saturday June 1:

May was great! Here’s to June! Thanks @johicks for reminding me to do a daily post today.
  • johicks
    Options

May was great! Here’s to June! Thanks @johicks for reminding me to do a daily post today.

You are welcome! I'm glad you did... you've been very consistent. What an aMAYzing month. Good job!!
  • johicks
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday 6/01)
    Calories: at maintenance
    Exercise: Yes
    8+ water: 12
    Daily Goals:
    • Morning Affirmations:
    • Plan / pre-log food
    • Exercise goals> 2-3x/day, 30+m, 2-3/wk resistance: 62min
      32m=morning workout
        [+]5m w/up [+]12m beg full body w/o w/BodyFit by Amy [+]3m Glider (arms & legs) [+]10m bike [+]2m cool down
      30m bike
    • One post-dinner snack: Yes
    • Kitchen Closed! - YES! Gum in mouth & Tea in hand.

My day started out great and ended frustrating/aggravating! This morning I found a new gal on video gal for exercise and to challenge me just a little. I need to be careful to not push too hard and hurt myself, but looking forward to it. Low impact- just what I need. BodyFit by Amy has a 4-week challenge, so I’ll do her one challenge tomorrow, then have the next four Sundays in June to complete them. I am going to give myself a reward for completing the 4-week challenge! I think a summer outfit! (Even if it ends up being something smaller from the back of my closet!) I’ll measure tomorrow morning which I haven’t since the beginning of January. I didn’t do much exercise until May, so I'm excited to see how many inches are gone. Then again after the 4-week challenge.
    So I managed the open houses pretty well, I think I was mindful and in control. Yes, I went over but within my maintenance allowance. I came home to a falling down drunk husband. I was NOT happy. I’m glad he was on his way to bed. It gave me time to vent by tracking what I ate and then using the bike for 30 minutes. I have to remember that it’s HIS addiction, HIS problem. I can’t help him. I have to worry about my health. I’m now watching 600lb life and am in a better mental place. It helps that tomorrow is weigh-in. I feel like today was more of a maintenance type of day, not weight loss day. The food wasn’t the focus, the friends were! It was fun. That is going to be my memory for today. Something I can focus on and KNOW that I can do this!
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Calories: over 1250, but under mfp allowance.
    Exercise: walked the dog, but took a rest day.
    Day: Did pretty well today food wise, a little over. My girls had a dance recital tonight, 5 hrs long. It was beautiful and fun, but lots of sitting. Hubby and I snuck out at intermission and got milkshakes. That was fun. 1 more night of dance recital tomorrow night.
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Saturday
    Track: No
    Calories: probably over. Went out with family out of town here, and after our class times I may have had more wine than I realized with my mom pouring.
    Exercise: More walking to and from music classes today, and we played in the Suwannee River.
  • johicks
    Options
    @jupdyke ~ Glad hubby was home for the recital. Good day!
    @JamieD328 ~ Ohhh playing in the river sounds fun!

ALL: I'll be posting Week #5 results & May's overall results in this thread and again in June to encourage all the newcomers, too. Just waiting for the final results to be tallied.

• johicks
    Options
    wcvzetb779cr.gif
    One of our very own finished in the TOP THREE overall for week #5 of May! @skullanskeletons and our RTM top three are...
    Run Track Minds
    1st - @skullsandskeletons. - 3.27% / 8.0# loss
    2nd - @victorious55. - 1.43% / 5.5# loss
    3rd - @Jupdyke. - 1.03% / 7.0# loss
    AB0215 wrote: »
    CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK5 WINNER @aadubb. - 3.75%/center]
    8tykpzq6wd4b.jpg
    AND TO THE SLIMSONS FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 5!!

May Week 5 is now in the books! Week 5 is finished, and we had a lot of victorious team members!! Let's start June strong!!

Below are the full results for Week 5.

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - @aadubb. - 3.75%
    💝 2nd - @skullsandskeletons. - 3.27% 💝
    3rd - @tinak33. - 2.52%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - The Slimsons. - 0.48%
    2nd - Run Track Minds. - 0.46%
    3rd - The Big Butt Theory. - 0.24%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @Tracie_Lord. - 1.77%
    2nd - @ForLangston. - 1.51%
    3rd - @Prehistoricmoongoddess. - 1.32%

The Slimsons
    1st - @aadubb. - 3.75%
    2nd - @tinak33. - 2.52%
    3rd - @CourtneyLomonaco. - 2.25%

Gutbusters
    1st - @deanit. - 2.51%
    2nd - @inshapeCK. - 1.44%
    3rd - @Micheller1210. - 0.98%

💝 Run Track Minds💝
    1st - @skullsandskeletons. - 3.27%
    2nd - @victorious55. - 1.43%
    3rd - @Jupdyke. - 1.03%

Flab-U-Less
    1st - @dheliason. - 1.15%
    2nd - @empire5. - 0.68%
    3rd - @steelerfan500. - 0.65%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - @skullsandskeletons. - 8.0 lbs.
    2nd - @aadubb. - 6.3 lbs.
    3rd - @gjaholy33. - 4.7 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 12.4 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 23.5 lbs.
    Gutbusters - -9.0 lbs.
    💝 Run Track Minds - 14.8 lbs.💝
    Flab-U-Less - -1.5 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 40.2 lbs

• johicks
    Options
    qaw7dqyz1n14.gif

Here are some statistics for our aMAYzing month…
    21 out of 30 registered, stuck with us and weighed in every week - 70%
    85% of us loss in May for a total 93.6lbs lost, here is a breakdown of how much we loss:
    4- 4% or higher for 38.4lbs
    4- 3.0-3.99% for 29.6lbs
    3- 2.0-2.99% for 11.7lbs
    4- 1.0-1.99% for 11.9lbs
    3- Below 1% for 5.4lbs

This is truly aMAYzing and I’m so excited for all of us to be the Biggest Loser Team for May. Let’s all work hard and see if we can also be the Team that wins Biggest Loser for June. It will take each one of us staying focused on our weight loss journey. Doing the daily mini-challenge helps for accountability. Happy Losing!

AB0215 wrote: »
    THE MAY'S BIGGEST LOSER IS ..... @o0kody0o. WITH AN AMAZING LOSS OF 6.56% BODY WEIGHT!!!! BRAVO!!
    o714iv1y812f.jpg
    THE TEAM WHO LOST THE GREATEST PERCENTAGE IN APRIL IS ..... RUN TRACK MINDS!!!
    AWESOME JOB TEAM RUN TRACK MINDS!!

WE DID IT! WE MADE IT THROUGH MAY TOGETHER. WHETHER YOU LOST, GAINED, OR MAINTAINED - YOU ARE STILL HERE, YOU ARE STILL STRIVING TO REACH YOUR GOALS, YOU ARE A WINNER.

THERE WERE A NUMBER OF IMPRESSIVE INDIVIDUAL EFFORTS TOO. ALL WINNERS ACHIEVED ABOVE 3%, AND EVEN 4 OR 5% OR MORE LOSS FOR THE MONTH WHICH IS INCREDIBLE, CONGRATULATIONS!!

OVERALL, THE TOTAL COMBINED WEIGHT LOSS WAS A FANTASTIC 430.3 LBS!! GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!

ALSO THREE CHEERS FOR YOUR CAPTAINS @HASWLRS. @pkg1998. @AB0215. @gjaholy33. @mram3582. @johicks. @BonnieHosk85. AND COACH @craigo3154.!! WITH THEIR SUPPORT AND MINI CHALLENGES WE WERE ABLE TO PULL OF SOME GREAT NUMBERS THIS MONTH. HIP HIP HIP (...cheering from the crowd...).

THANK YOU LEADERS AND CHALLENGERS FOR A FANTASTIC MONTH FOR THE BIGGEST LOSER MONTHLY CHALLENGE.

AND WITHOUT FURTHER ADIEU, THE APRIL GRAND FINALE RESULTS:
    ~ Ashley.

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - @o0kody0o. - 6.56%
    2nd - @aadubb. - 6.43%
    3rd - @cydneebauman. - 6.37%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Run Track Minds. - 1.95%
    2nd - The Slimsons. - 1.77%
    3rd - Gutbusters. - 1.76%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @Tracie_Lord. - 4.25%
    2nd - @EnyaGoBoom. - 4.19%
    3rd - @ForLangston. - 3.70%

The Slimsons
    1st - @o0kody0o. - 6.56%
    2nd - @aadubb. - 6.43%
    3rd - @cydneebauman. - 6.37%

Gutbusters
    1st - @deanit. - 5.71%
    2nd - @shalvy2007. - 3.49%
    3rd - @bdashnay. - 3.17%

Run Track Minds
    1st - @MaelynMayhem. - 4.97%
    2nd - @Jupdyke. - 4.37%
    3rd - @_cece_x. - 4.17%

Flab-U-Less
    1st - @ccornell1980. - 4.06%
    2nd - @gloliver3. - 3.78%
    3rd - @empire5. - 3.36%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - @gloliver3. - 14.0 lbs.
    2nd - @MaelynMayhem. - 13.4 lbs.
    3rd - @cydneebauman. - 12.8 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 64.8 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 100.1 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 84.2 lbs.
    Run Track Minds - 78.8 lbs.
    Flab-U-Less - 67.5 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 395.4 lbs
  • johicks
    Options
    ma0aoxl6qe1t.jpg
    * * May Week 5 * * May 26th - June 1st * *
    💥💣💥 21 members 17 of us weighed in and 13 had a loss or stayed the same! So Awesome!💥💣💥
    tl3pk0at2ga5.gif
    Hip Hip Hooray!! The following posted daily for the RTM Mini-challenge:
    t0sk9vovgb97.jpg
    Kudos to the following for posting 2+ times this week to encourage your teammates:
    awqfg26ddq55.jpg
This discussion has been closed.