SW' 161. 9
    CW: 161.9
    That could be worse so no complaints.

Today's goals:
    10000 steps
    72 oz water
    Both of these are done.

June 2 steps: 10426

Sorry for the late post today. I am teaching VBS in the mornings and working half days after that. I am working with preschoolers and they wore me out today.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    GOOD EVENING
    3579v27nvna0.png
    NO PICTURES OF THIS RIGHT NOW ...BUT TODAY IN GETTING READY FOR MY AQUA PT AGAIN AND MY WATER AEROBICS I TRIED ON SEVERAL SUITS THAT I HAVE.... OMG!!!! I GOTTA FIGURE OUT A WAY TO HIDE MY MY POUCHING SYSTEM FOR MY OSTOMY(SHADOW).... IT STUCK OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB..... MAYBE I NEED TO BREAK DOWN AND BUY A COUPLE PAIR OF THOSE OSTOMY BOARD SHORTS AT OSTOMY SECRETS.COM BUT THEY ARE SO DAMM EXPENSIVE...WELL I'LL FIGURE SOMETHING OUT FOR SURE..I AM NOT GOING TO GET SIDE TRACK BECAUSE OF SHADOW ..HE IS PART OF ME AND HE IS NOT GOING AWAY ANYTIME SOON, SO I'LL JUST DEAL WITH UNTIL I FIGURE OUT A BETTER SOLUTION.
    HAVE A GREAT WEEK FIT FAM.
    GREG
    ft4bicihaqhh.png
    CRUSHED THEM
    TODAY'S GOALS
    iv14582bvcli.png

WATER..ON POINT
    CALORIES...UNDER AND ON POINT
    STEPS 13K AND CHANGE AS OF THIS POSTING
    NO MOCHAS TODAY
    SMACK DOWN ALL AROUND

• melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc
    My step goal is 10000 /day

And buy the damn specialty swim trunks. Don't they also help keep your ostomy site from getting infected? They're expensive and you are worth it.
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    GOOD EVENING
    3579v27nvna0.png
    NO PICTURES OF THIS RIGHT NOW ...BUT TODAY IN GETTING READY FOR MY AQUA PT AGAIN AND MY WATER AEROBICS I TRIED ON SEVERAL SUITS THAT I HAVE.... OMG!!!! I GOTTA FIGURE OUT A WAY TO HIDE MY MY POUCHING SYSTEM FOR MY OSTOMY(SHADOW).... IT STUCK OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB..... MAYBE I NEED TO BREAK DOWN AND BUY A COUPLE PAIR OF THOSE OSTOMY BOARD SHORTS AT OSTOMY SECRETS.COM BUT THEY ARE SO DAMM EXPENSIVE...WELL I'LL FIGURE SOMETHING OUT FOR SURE..I AM NOT GOING TO GET SIDE TRACK BECAUSE OF SHADOW ..HE IS PART OF ME AND HE IS NOT GOING AWAY ANYTIME SOON, SO I'LL JUST DEAL WITH UNTIL I FIGURE OUT A BETTER SOLUTION.
    HAVE A GREAT WEEK FIT FAM.
    GREG
    ft4bicihaqhh.png
    CRUSHED THEM
    TODAY'S GOALS
    iv14582bvcli.png

WATER..ON POINT
    CALORIES...UNDER AND ON POINT
    STEPS 13K AND CHANGE AS OF THIS POSTING
    NO MOCHAS TODAY
    SMACK DOWN ALL AROUND

That’s great Greg! Way to go staying on track!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    edited June 2019
    Options
    First things first:
    MelissaFeagins
    Week one
    SW' 161. 9
    CW: 161.9
    That could be worse so no complaints.

Today's goals:
    10000 steps
    72 oz water
    Both of these are done.

June 2 steps: 10426

Sorry for the late post today. I am teaching VBS in the mornings and working half days after that. I am working with preschoolers and they wore me out today.

Lol those little ones sure do have a lot of energy. Good job meeting your goals today!
    Got your weight posted.
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    clark2rl wrote: »
    First weight in for June: 285.4
    Steps for the day: 14283!
    Got your weight posted and I added you to the step challenge. Just need your steps for Sunday and what your daily stepping goal is.
    Welcome to the team @clark2rl
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    Missing Weigh In
    @Gutcutter500
    etz1gmcxe605.png

• megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Steps June 3: 13,467

So I didn’t hit my 15,000 but I did cycle 10km so I’m happy with that :)
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Gutcutter500
    Week 1
    Check-in: Sunday
    PW: 229.1
    CW: 230.2
    Steps: 100,856
  • Gutcutter500
    Options
    Steps:
    5/26: 10191
    5/27: 14708
    5/28: 15544
    5/29: 13326
    5/30: 14462
    5/31: 13632
    6/01: 18993
  • Gutcutter500
    Options
    Welcome to all the new team members. I apologize for being so late with postings. I am in the process of moving my practice to another hospital and consequently we are trying to buy a house and get ours ready for sale, shutting down my current practice and getting things set up at the new location.

I am not trying to use that as an excuse for weight gain. That is due to not using mindful eating and lack of portion control. If I wasn't using MFP I am sure I would be much heavier. As it stands, I need to lose at least 20 pounds.

Intros: My name is Alan. I am a 58 y.o. general surgeon practicing in southeast Arkansas, USA. I have been married for 36 years to a wonderful wife and we have 5 kids and 2 grandchildren. I have always been fat person and finally have lost 95 pounds and kept most of it off for 2 years.

Everyday is a new day and I try to keep that in mind. It is a marathon and not a sprint. I recognize that I will probably have to log my food forever and I am okay with that. Whatever it takes.

@Navydaddjtc I echo all the sentiments given. You are a GREAT motivator and team captain! You have had a tremendous amount of adversity and have kept strong. I really appreciate you and all the admin staff of this group. Thank you.

Alan
  • XOX_LOTSA_XOX
    XOX_LOTSA_XOX Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hello Warriors! My goals today are the same as yesterday:

1. Eat fresh fruits and veggies; and
    2. Rooibos tea 1 liter and water 2 liters; and
    3. Get better to go to aqua!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    megnolia82 wrote: »
    Steps June 3: 13,467

So I didn’t hit my 15,000 but I did cycle 10km so I’m happy with that :)

Just keep pushing on, you'll reach your goals.
  • 20KimmieKim16
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @Gutcutter500 I got your weight logged and you actually lost 2.4 lbs from last week. I know we all get busy with our lives and it makes it hard to stay on track and keep up with all the little things we are doing in life. We are glad to have you here with us to share your knowledge and victories. Greg is one of the best, he puts a lot of time and effort into this group so it can be a great place for us to come together as a team and support each other.
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Goals today: track all calories, don’t eat par 8pm.

That’s the winning combination for me, right there!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    I have recently stopped eating sugar. I am now on day 2 of this. I use a sweetener in my coffee and I have switched from non dairy creamers like coffeemate to heavy whipping cream. The rest of the day I drink water. I never thought I could do a day without sugar but now it's been 2 days and I'm doing just fine. I think the IF helped me focus on what was really important. I was so against IF in the past but decided to give it a try and I have found that I really like it and think it helps a lot with my weight loss goal.
    My goals for today are:

No sugar
    No carbs
    Stick with the IF until at least 12 pm
    at least 96 oz of water
    get some form of exercise in today
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    Have a great Tuesday everyone and don't forget to crush your goals today, make good healthy choices. Your future self is depending on you!!!!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    s5y0gpcyr2mm.png
    GOOD MORNING
    sg7s9r5re2e1.png

@Gutcutter500 ... THANKS DOC YOUR THE BEST.... THAT'S GOTTA BE A TREMENDOUS UNDER TAKING IN MOVING THE FAMILY,THE PRACTICE AND EVERYTHING THAT GOES WITH IT.... I MISS HAVING YOUR WIFE AND DAUGHTER ON HERE MAYBE SOME DAY THEY WILL RETURN...BTW THAT'S SOME OUTRAGEOUS WALKING THERE DOC... DO STILL WANT TO BE ON THE STEP TEAM?? IF SO WE NEED A DAILY STEP COUNT AND THEN YOUR GOOD TO GO

@melissafeagins ...I AGREE WITH YOU I AM GOING TO BUY 1 PAIR OF THE BOARD SHORTS...MY OSTOMY GEAR KEEPS THE SITE FROM GETTING INFECTED AND WHEN I SWIM I ALSO BRAVA STRIPS WHICH IS EXTRA A XTRA SEAL TO MAKE SURE NO LEAKAGE WILL HAPPEN. SO YEAH I AM WORTH IT. JUST SO EXPENSIVE.... WTG ON KEEPING ON TRACK WITH YOUR GOALS WELL DONE

@clark2rl ...WTG ON YOUR VERY FIRST WEIGH IN...IT WILL GET BETTER AS YOU GO ALONG.... WE NEED YOUR DAILY STEP COUNT AND THEN YOUR GOOD TO GO

@MEGNOLIA82.....KEEP ON KEEPING ON FOR THOSE 15K STEPS IT WILL COME TO YOU.... YOUR DOING MUCH BETTER THAN IN THE PAST SO KEEP IT UP.....COMPLETING YOUR GOALS FOR THE DAY IS 10++.....LET'S KEEP THAT WINNING COMBO IN PLACE WHAT YA SAY..YOU UP FOR THAT

@shockvalue07 ....THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS KIM.... I BELIEVE IN "LEAVE NO TEAMMATE BEHIND"...I WILL DO THE BEST THAT I CAN TO HELP EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THESE WARRIORS TO OBTAIN THEIR GOALS..

@NikMar ...YOUR ON THE STEP TEAM...IF YOU COULD LET US KNOW WHAT YOUR DAILY STEP COUNT TARGET IS THEN WE WILL ADD THAT AND LIKE THE OTHER YOUR GOOD TO GO...GREAT JOB ON STAYING FOCUS ON YOUR GOALS ...YOU GOT THIS

@XOX_LOTSA_XOX .....ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT WAY TO STAY FOCUS ON THOSE GOALS EVEN IF YOU DON'T FEEL WELL..... YOUR RIGHT WHEN YOU GET BETTER AND WHERE YOUR FEELING WELL THEN OFF TO THE POOL

WELL TEAM I THINK THAT ABOUT COVERS IT FOR THIS MORNING... DJ IS UP ON THE ROOF TODAY HELPING ME CLEAN THE GUTTERS OUT FROM MOTHER NATURES FURY THIS PASS WINTER ..
    HAVE A SUPERB DAY TODAY....
    GREG

This discussion has been closed.