June is for Joining

Options
devon_redux
devon_redux Posts: 18 Member
edited June 2019 in Social Groups
... and so I joined this group :smiley:

I hope it's not a newbie faux pas to create the new month's discussion. I hoped for some feedback and was afraid a post in the previous month would get overlooked.

I read ETL several years ago. It influenced some of my eating choices (when I was even trying to eat well), but I never committed to it. Health issues (including a serious illness that hospitalized me last year) have forced me to take stock. I want to be around to meet my grandchildren so I am looking at Fuhrman's eating plan again.

As to the feedback I hope for: I started Fuhrman's "10 in 20 Detox Program" (just finished Day 4). I am holding fast so far, but I'm not loving most of the recipes. I understand that my cravings for salt & sweeteners & fat are supposed to diminish over time, but is this the actual experience of those that have been eating this way for some time? I'm pushing through because I must, and I'm following the recipes closely hoping it will be worth it in the end, but I can't imagine this as a lifelong eating style. Tell me it gets better :#

Replies

• Mihani
    Mihani Posts: 3,931 Member
    Options
    Hello Devon! Not a problem at all thanks for starting the thread, and I love the title! :) I will admit, even though I'm a big fan of Dr. F, most of the ETL recipes are pretty meh. There are some winners but it takes a lot of experimenting and I tend to use a LOT more seasoning. I would say use the 20 days to try them and if you find some recipes you basically like but just aren't as flavorful as you'd wish, add them to regular rotation and jazz up the seasonings.

I don't use a lot of recipes myself, but I've been vegan for a long time and used to throwing together plant based meals. I've found, and I think a lot of the ETLers here would agree, the more simple you keep it the better. A lot of times during the work week I eat the same basic meals every day. Batch cooking for several days at a time is a life saver if you don't mind eating the same things for a few days.

It's interesting you mention the cravings, because I was thinking last night and was going to post about it today, that I actually have lost my cravings and taste for junky food lately. I am not a sweets eater, but I love starches and crunchy vegan snack foods, not to mention wine! It takes a while, definitely, but the longer you stay 100% the easier it becomes and you'll be amazed that you actually crave salads and greens and beans and fruit.

We're here to cheer you on!
  • Mihani
    Options
    Happy June ETLers! I am running late for work. Didn't even hear the alarm. It was a long weekend in the office and I think my brain rebelled. I'm not rushing around though. I'll still be there by 8:00.

Today's plan:
    B - rolled oats with the usual additions (chia seeds, frozen mixed berries, a few walnut halves, turmeric, black pepper, cinnamon)
    L - 1/2 cup pinto beans with cumin, a couple Love Beets, chopped up some veggies for finger food today... cucumbers, carrots, celery, red pepper, and will have some fruit (bought cherries yesterday looking forward to them)
    D - salad, Eat Your Greens Soup (I added cabbage to this batch), watermelon

I managed a few minutes on the treadmill last night. I need to really commit to the exercise this month.

<3 y'all
  • magic71755
    magic71755 Posts: 3,807 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Morning lovely ladies! Just a moment to welcome our newest member...great name for the month of June, btw...thanks so much, @devon_redux ! So perfect!

Suggestion of where to get tasty, easy recipes... https://www.straightupfood.com/blog/ by Cathy Fisher. This is the name of her book, as well. All the heavy weights in WFPB living wrote something in her book...including Dr. Fuhrman, Alan Goldhamer, John McDougall, Doug Lisle, T. Colin Campbell, Michael Greger...and lots more. Michael Klaper M.D. wrote the forward. She also cooks SOS free. She teaches cooking classes at TrueNorth Health Center.

today:

oatmeal
    peaches and grapes
    potatoes
    marinara over zoodles
    some kind of popsicle...by good pop/found them at Sprouts.

HAGDE! GTG.

• AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,582 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    ... and so I joined this group :smiley:

I hope it's not a newbie faux pas to create the new month's discussion. I hoped for some feedback and was afraid a post in the previous month would get overlooked.

I read ETL several years ago. It influenced some of my eating choices (when I was even trying to eat well), but I never committed to it. Health issues (including a serious illness that hospitalized me last year) have forced me to take stock. I want to be around to meet my grandchildren so I am looking at Fuhrman's eating plan again.

As to the feedback I hope for: I started Fuhrman's "10 in 20 Detox Program" (just finished Day 4). I am holding fast so far, but I'm not loving most of the recipes. I understand that my cravings for salt & sweeteners & fat are supposed to diminish over time, but is this the actual experience of those that have been eating this way for some time? I'm pushing through because I must, and I'm following the recipes closely hoping it will be worth it in the end, but I can't imagine this as a lifelong eating style. Tell me it gets better :#

Hi Devon! Welcome! Thanks for kicking off the June thread!

Short answer: Yes, my experience has been that the cravings, both mental and physical, do go away over time. It does get better. I eat according to Fuhrman's eating plan (really different from where I started), and I eat meals I love and look forward to. My husband has commented that his experience of how things taste started changing within a week or so.

My experience with Fuhrman's recipes is that they are a helpful place to start, but I almost always modify them in some way. I generally like a lot more spice in things. I love to cook, and now have a set of books and blogs I go to for ideas.

I agree with @Mihani about keeping it simple, especially at the start. When I started ETL, I picked out one breakfast for the week and for the other two meals had (A) a huge salad with a plant-based dressing and (B) a big bowl of greens with some beans. Once I got comfortable with that, I started adding side dishes, and started making soups to eat for part of the beans and greens meal, and generally started doing more with recipes (and using batch cooking, as Mihani mentions -- cook a batch and have it ready to grab and use later). I started a little checklist of the elements of Fuhrman's eating plan, and checked things off to keep track.

The results have been amazing.

For me, the whole thing has been a project of changing my habits. So as I made changes, I have figured that a change would take several weeks to settle in and start being a habit. If interested, check out the work of James Clear. He has a book called Atomic Habits. This video on How to Get 1% Better Every Day has been particularly useful to me.

• devon_redux
    Options
    Mihani wrote: »
    ...I would say use the 20 days to try them and if you find some recipes you basically like but just aren't as flavorful as you'd wish, add them to regular rotation and jazz up the seasonings.
    ... the more simple you keep it the better. A lot of times during the work week I eat the same basic meals every day. Batch cooking for several days at a time is a life saver if you don't mind eating the same things for a few days.
    ...cravings... the longer you stay 100% the easier it becomes and you'll be amazed that you actually crave salads and greens and beans and fruit.
    ...We're here to cheer you on!
    :) Great tips - thank you. I will definitely incorporate them into my transition plan. Right now that transition plan looks like: "who cares if it tastes like cardboard. It's good for you so quit whining & just eat it."
    I also think seeing what other people are doing day to day will be very helpful. Esp real days, busy days.
    magic71755 wrote: »
    ...welcome our newest member
    ... Suggestion of where to get tasty, easy recipes... https://www.straightupfood.com/blog/ by Cathy Fisher. This is the name of her book, as well.
    Thank you so much. I checked it the book out on Amz and I may buy it after I finish "10 in 20". I have to decide between Kindle and hardback (pricey). I have limited space for storing cookbooks so am really picky about what I get in print. But some are so poorly formatted in digital (esp cookbooks) that I sometimes regret buying it that way. Have you seen the Kindle version?
    Peaked at her blog too - will need to return & spend some time.
    ...my experience has been that the cravings, both mental and physical, do go away over time.
    ...My experience with Fuhrman's recipes is that they are a helpful place to start, but I almost always modify them in some way.
    ... When I started ETL, I picked out one breakfast for the week and for the other two meals had (A) a huge salad with a plant-based dressing and (B) a big bowl of greens with some beans. Once I got comfortable with that, I started adding side dishes, and started making soups to eat for part of the beans and greens meal, and generally started doing more with recipes
    ...I started a little checklist of the elements of Fuhrman's eating plan, and checked things off to keep track.
    ...check out the work of James Clear. He has a book called Atomic Habits. This video on How to Get 1% Better Every Day has been particularly useful to me.
    More great tips. Getting more hopeful by the minute :)
    Atomic Habits sounds familiar. I will check it out too.
  • bisky
    bisky Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Welcome Devon! It does get easier and your body starts to crave a big salad...like it knows that will make it happy and well. Right now your body and mind are wanting what they think comfort food it. I agree with keeping it simple. Mihani, Carla, Austin and Magic have excellent recipes. Me, not so much...I do like vegetarian soups and chili but I like to stick to a big salad at lunch.

The first year I went out to eat at Zoe's a lot...like 3 times a week for quinoa salads, lentil soups and fresh salads. That for some reason helped me. Now I am stuck on cabbage salad mixes with added beans. I also load up on Trader Joe's frozen veggie mixes but you have to watch some of the ingredients and sodium if that is a problem.

Speaking of joining, I joined the local YMCA when we first moved here...never really liked it except they had two spin bikes in front of the big TV so I didn't have to go to spin classes ....the pool only had 2 lap lanes and kids played in them even though 3/4 of the pool was a play area. Brooks had us join a big club with outdoor pool w/ lanes, indoor pool with 6 lanes, children not allowed and indoor pool for kids and 3 hot tubs (everything is bigger in Texas). I was very skeptical of it but the indoor pool is very clean and last summer I got too much sun swimming outside. Today for the first time I went to a spin class and it was excellent. It took me a while to find the spin bike room because this place is huge. I am starting to get comfortable after almost 6 months of just going straight from locker room to pool. I think this will be my new Monday routine: spin class and then swim. I am also going to try a restorative yoga class. Next triathlon is this Sunday on base. Very short fun triathlon.

Went out to a sushi place today and had Miso soup with extra tofu and seaweed salad. Delicious. Skipped the sushi.

• Mihani
    Options
    LOL Devon... yep things can seem a little dull to the taste buds in the beginning, but if you can stick it out your tastes will change.

Donna, your gym sounds amazing! Good luck on your upcoming tri.

Today's plan:
    B - oats with the usual
    L - rest of the veggies I cut up yesterday, cup of EYG soup, an apple
    D - more soup, pinto beans with cumin, salad, watermelon
  • magic71755
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Morning lovely ladies (and gents if you're peeking in)...

MY WEEKEND. Goodness me, I so love it. But I think I just might not do so great completely retired...I am not that great with time management and kinda see myself putting everything off until tomorrow...and then where will I be! Anyway, it's a moot point as my credit card companies would frown on me not sending them money each month. LOL (FYI I am 70 years young)

For the time being, @devon_redux …just use the website. I happen to have both kindle and hard copy on this book...it is THAT good (sometimes it is so boring at work, easier for me to look at my phone and my library of books ... not great to be sitting there reading a book)...anyway, here is a recipe straight from her website, which I am making tonight --(once you see her website, you just may not feel you need to buy the book):

ASIAN VEGETABLE NOODLE SOUP BY CATHY FISHER

Ingredients
    8 cups water
    2 tablespoons lime juice
    2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
    2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic (2 to 3 cloves)
    1½ teaspoons ground coriander
    4 medium white or cremini mushrooms, sliced
    2 medium carrots, sliced on the diagonal (about 1 cup)
    2 ribs celery, sliced on the diagonal (about 1 cup)
    2 cups sliced green cabbage
    4 green onions, sliced (green and white parts)
    4 ounces brown rice pad Thai noodles (or see Notes below)

Instructions
    In a soup pot over medium-high heat, add the water, lime juice, ginger, garlic, and coriander, and stir. Bring to a boil.
    Add the mushrooms, carrots, and celery, and boil for 2 minutes. Add the cabbage and green onions, and reduce the heat to medium-low, and simmer for 10 minutes covered, or until the vegetables are tender.
    While the vegetables are cooking in step 2, boil the noodles in a separate pot, according to the package instructions. Drain and rinse. Add the noodles to the pot of vegetables, and serve.

Notes
    This soup is very open to variation, so you can try adding or substituting:
    Vegetables: broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, asparagus, zucchini, corn, chopped tomatoes, greens (bok choy, kale, beet greens, spinach, chard), yellow or white sliced onion, fresh peppers, and bean sprouts. Fresh fennel could also be used in place of celery.
    Dried spices: red pepper flakes, cumin, whole star anise pods, clove, black pepper, turmeric, cayenne pepper, paprika.
    Fresh herbs: cilantro, parsley, mint, or basil (Thai basil would be really good). Using more than one type of herb is fine too.
    Other: 5 to 6 ounces of tofu, cubed (add in step 2; use extra firm tofu). Coconut water in place of some of the water. Dried seaweed of your choice.
    I’ve never used these ingredients but they are often used in Asian style soups: galangal, lemongrass, and Kaffir lime leaves.

Noodle substitutions: Since this is such a low-calorie, brothy soup, I like the addition of noodles, but you could also use another starchy vegetable to make it more filling, such as cubed winter squash, sweet or white potatoes; cooked brown rice; cooked beans (such as: black, soy, lima, black-eyed peas, or any type you like), or lentils.

Noodle types: Brown rice Pad Thai noodles are my favorite in this soup (favorite brand is Lotus Foods, in the 8-ounce orange package). I like using 4 ounces in this recipe to keep the noodle-veggie ratio more balanced; but if you want more noodles, add them. Any style of noodle can be used (fettuccine, linguine, spaghetti, angel hair); long noodles are more traditional.

Nutrition Information
    Serving size: 2.5 cups (663g) Calories: 149 Fat: 1.0g Saturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 32.3g Sugar: 4.4g Sodium: 61mg Fiber: 4.9g Protein: 4.1g Cholesterol: 0

@bisky love your new found dedication to exercise. I am getting there...once this house is truly put together and can just be company ready at all times, then I plan on making the most of my days off for more exercise. Cleaning guy/handy man is coming Thursday to clean the Living Room, Dining Room, kitchen, guest bath and NOW, add my bedroom and bathroom.

Next week we add the guest room. And then after than we fix that darn garage up so that I have room in there to find everything. Phew!

Today's Menu:

Oatmeal - raw with almond milk today...cinnamon, frozen blueberreies, raisins, on and flax meal...buy it as seeds and then grind in coffee mill thingy.

Big Salad...romaine with tons of veggies...and beans. Homemade dressing from The Whole Food Plant Based Cooking Show.

Peaches

Asian Vegetable Soup.

Popsicle

My transition into WFPB eating was not that fast...I actually started out with juicing, not a juice fast but drinking lots of freshly made juices I made (saw Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead)...the last to go were eggs, parm/reggiano and salmon. I kept putting it off. My reason for eating this way was initially to reduce inflammation in my knees so I could walk without pain. Of course it is helping...just no marathon walking/standing. But I sleep without ice bags now .

A funny thing happened however...the focus switched to the animals...and it was a no brainer to eliminate the last of my non vegan items. I found a peace inside me I had never felt before, once the trash man came and took it all away. The sound of the trash truck emptying my trashcan really made it a reality...my focus is just not on me and my pain, but the pain that comes to the animals when we use them as food.

Totally my experience and how I am dealing with this lifestyle, and would not ever tell anyone what to do.

I am constantly made fun of at work...I think they think it is ok...it is all a joke...and I really do not respond...it is what it is....and I have learned to rise above it.

I feel stronger each day and know I can go anywhere and still stay within my boundaries...even if I have to just drink water. THIS group has helped me feel that way...very cool.

Alrighty then...I am really reorganizing the kitchen to make more room. Have to use the step ladder to put stuff on higher shelves...but that opens up room for me to use daily items on the lower shelves. YAY. We love more room.

Have a great day everyone.
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    Good morning!

I had a good ETL day yesterday.

@devon_redux , this is a pretty typical day for me. I missed my mushrooms yesterday; I do usually get all of Dr. F's GBOMBS.

B - green smoothie (cashew milk, flax seed meal, frozen blueberries, frozen spinach)
    L - steamed collard greens, black beans, fire roasted tomatoes, spices; side dish of what my husband calls my vegan ceviche -- steam diced zucchini, then add diced grape/cherry tomatoes, vinegar pickled onions, dried basil and a spice mix (Mrs Dash Garlic & Herb is nice)
    S - apple slices and walnuts
    D - huge salad with plant-based dressing; microwaved some diced butternut squash and diced apple then sprinkled with cinnamon for dessert

Devon -- one more thought. When I started, I think I eased into the no-salt thing. I sprinkled a lot of Valentina Salsa Picante on things. It's a vinegar-based sauce but does have salt, too. I also ate lots of Bragg's Liquid Aminos on things, which added that kind of flavor.

@magic71755 - I am sorry people at your job are teasing you. I think you are smart not to respond. That may extinguish their behavior eventually. If you can, bear in mind that their comments have nothing to do with you, really.
    The Asian Vegetable Soup looks fun!
  • Mihani
    Options
    Soup sounds good, Magic. I came at this from the opposite direction, I was vegetarian for many years, went vegan beginning of 2012, then started getting into the health aspect of it all when I kind of accidentally lost 30 pounds as a "side effect" of going vegan. LOL

Austin, I got a variety pack of Mrs. Dash recently and have been trying them. I never really used salt in cooking or added it to my food, but I see so many recipes calling for a salt substitute I thought I'd give it a try. The 21 seasoning salute from TJ's is really good.

• devon_redux
    Options
    bisky wrote: »
    ... your body starts to crave a big salad
    If you say so, lol. To be honest though, even if I can't say I craved a salad, I did really enjoy today's big lunch salad & I wasn't even disappointed that there was nothing else. Salads have always just been something healthy to do so I could feel virtuous before eating the a completely unhealthy main course ;) .

@magic71755 that soup really does look good. I've spent a little time on the website. My twenty-something son lives with me and I think there may even be some things he would eat. Cheering you on with your kitchen reorganization! I'm doing a bit of that myself. I even bought myself a very sturdy 3-step stepstool with a hand bar to hold onto so I can get safely to the top shelf (I'm close to you at 67 yrs. I'm also a shrimpish 5'2" that can barely get things from the 2nd shelf).

@AustinRuadhain thanks for the typical day. Seeing those is helping this make sense to me. Unfortunately I can't ease into the salt reduction. I either have to get my hypertension under control with diet & exercise or increase the meds. Same with diabetes, except that I am trying to avoid starting meds, not reduce them.

I noticed you had your salad in the evening & heavier meal at lunch. Interesting, because I was toying with doing that - my fasting glucose is higher than it ought to be in the morning. I tend to eat quite late and try as I might, that's a habit I can't seem to break (yet). I think it would at least help to not force my body to deal with digesting a heavy meal when it has restorative work to do while I sleep.

'gnight all.

• Mihani
    Options
    Devon, I usually eat my salads at night because it takes a long time to chew through all those raw veggies and I just don't have time at work. :# If you don't have any, check into salad scissors. I think it was Donna who first mentioned those and it sure makes the salad easier to eat having it all chopped.

Plan for today...
    B - oats with the usual additions
    L - soup, raw veggie slices, a few walnut halves, a pear
    D - big ol' salad, pinto beans with cumin, watermelon

• magic71755
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Morning all...woke up at just before 4...ugh, got up and tried to make sense of some bills and pay off a few.

Goals for June:
    No spending on anything other than food and whatever Lulu needs. She does not need new blouses from Rotita on line clothing shop (darn it anyway! :D )

Yesterday, I did not make soup...I did go to a new Vietnamese restaurant and had a bowl of Vegan Pho. Really good...will go back.

Today's Menu
    :
    black coffee

oatmeal with flaxmeal, frozen blueberries, raisins, cinnamon and HOMEMADE OAT MILK. So cheap and easy to make. Here's the recipe if anyone needs it: https://detoxinista.com/oat-milk/ Honest, it does NOT come out slimy.

A big salad with stuff in it...salad dressing The WFPB Cooking Show, Orange Tahini

Grapes

Zoodles with the last of my marinara sauce and maybe some rice noodles, too.

Good Pop

Sticking to eating WHOLE FOODS PLANT BASED Eat To Live...how to do it? Always remember your WHY! WHY are you doing this in the first place. It certainly helps me and takes all the decision making out of the equation.

Wishing everyone a great day.

• AustinRuadhain
    Options

@AustinRuadhain thanks for the typical day. Seeing those is helping this make sense to me. Unfortunately I can't ease into the salt reduction. I either have to get my hypertension under control with diet & exercise or increase the meds. Same with diabetes, except that I am trying to avoid starting meds, not reduce them.

I noticed you had your salad in the evening & heavier meal at lunch. Interesting, because I was toying with doing that - my fasting glucose is higher than it ought to be in the morning. I tend to eat quite late and try as I might, that's a habit I can't seem to break (yet). I think it would at least help to not force my body to deal with digesting a heavy meal when it has restorative work to do while I sleep.

'gnight all.
    I'm glad that was helpful!

Oh, well to the sodium. Definitely do what you have to do to! Maybe explore spices more? I now eat lots more spices than I used to. Someone here ( @Mihani , I think) got me started putting 1/2 teaspoon black pepper and 1/2 teaspoon in my morning green drink some days. I love flavor, and eat lots of onions, garlic, ginger, spice mixes, cumin, basil, oregano, thyme, nutritional yeast (adds umami).

If you give an evening salad a try, let us know how that works out. Well, I hope! My experience is that I am never hungry after the big salad. I really do eat 16+ ounces of raw veggies, including at least 8 ounces of greens (romaine hearts are a staple). It's a lot of fiber, and is tasty and filling. I do make an effort to cut things small enough to be pleasant to eat. I used to be kind of lazy about that, and have learned that a little work up front making the raw veggies smaller makes for a much nicer time at the table!
  • Mihani
    Options
    Yikes, early morning for you Magic. Hope you had a good day.

Austin, sometimes if I forget to put the turmeric and black pepper in my oatmeal I throw it on my salad instead.

Devon, these are the salad scissors I have: https://www.amazon.com/Trudeau-Toss-Chop-Salad-Tongs/dp/B007WSL3S6?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_1

I lightened up my meals today because I am not feeling 100%... didn't eat the soup at lunch and skipping the watermelon tonight. I have work to do tonight hope I can get it all done before 9:00 so I can get to bed early.
  • magic71755
    Options
    Morning all...just figuring out the day. Cleaning guy/Handy Man cancelled for today. Oh well.

Meal plan is something like this:

oatmeal ... with the usual suspects (flaxmeal, oat milk, frozen blueberries, cinnamon, raisins)

Romaine salad with a bunch of stuff...WFPB salad dressing Orage Tahini

Fruit

Not sure...but I think tonight is the night I am going to make that soup. Will just make enough noodles for one portion. I think I will make them fresh each day I take to work.

Lulu and I are off to Spouts and Trader Joes...then home to do some batch cooking...and just enjoy the day.

Have a good one, everybuddy!
  • bisky
    bisky Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon,

I love a warm breakfast meal and today i stir fried my cabbage salad mix with tofu, added mushrooms, black sesame seeds, pine nuts and seasonings...it was delicious. So now I am having salad for breakfast hahaha,,.

I met a 69 y/o woman at the pool who is a beautiful swimmer. She has been swimming all her life and rides her bicycle. She is going to do the tri this weekend. She will probably kick my bum and I am so happy....very inspiring.

Magic, I wish I had seen your Asian vegetable noodle soup yesterday. I went out for lunch, had an amazing korean vegetable bowl with tofu and then we went to an Asian grocery store. I was so overwhelmed with choices I did not know what to buy. I ended up with savory seaweed to snack on, japanese egg plants, korean sweet potato and tofu. Tofu was very fresh and delicious.
  • Mihani
    Options
    What did you end up cooking today Magic?

Good luck this weekend, Donna!

Today was another good day...
    B - oats with the usual additions
    L - raw veggies, a peach, 2 Lundberg rice cakes
    D - big ol' salad, watermelon

I haven't felt like cooking this week at all, but salads and raw veggies are all I really want for lunch and dinner right now it seems. I am going to cook a couple things this weekend. I got the How Not to Die Cookbook and have a couple interesting recipes I want to try. I am going to make a Whole Foods trip this weekend to get a few things I can't find at my regular stores. I love that store, but I avoid it. I can go overboard very easily.
  • magic71755
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Evening all...I made the Cathy Fisher Asian Veggie Noodle soup...I added a tiny bit of Mellow White Miso and some Five Spice. It needed flavor. Also, I used purple cabbage and added one bag TJs baby spinach. Tomorrow will take some to work without noodles.

Also, made a big batch of (well two days worth) of massaged kale salad. Cold oatmeal measured out with my usual suspects ready for Fri/Sat as well.

Taking two peaches along...and Trader Joe's Cauliflower Gnocchi cooked up in the air fryer.

So tomorrow will be

Black Coffee
    Oatmeal*
    Massaged Kale Salad (no avocado)
    Cathy Fisher soup
    Peaches
    Cauliflower Gnocchi

*I just made another batch of Oat Milk. So easy. It's my go-to milk now. Cheap, fast and easy.

Have a great night everyone.
  • magic71755
    Options
    Cathy Fisher Asian Vegetable Soup