TEAM: The Slimsons (June)

Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @cydneebauman Hopefully you're feeling better!

@SLIMn2016 Another great day!! And that's a lot of water!

@2muchchocncrisps Logging tells a story and sometimes it's not one we wanted to hear!

@o0kody0o Walking is still exercise....and you were still under!!

@lsjhudson A great day!!
  • aadubb
    aadubb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Daily Post WEDNESDAY
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, OVER
    Exercise: Yes, I taught my class today and Im fully involved so I sweat with my clients.

Comments: Intermittent fasting continues... I stopped eating last night at 7:45pm and ate today 2:45pm. Yesterday was 20 hour fasting, today was 19 hour fasting. It's not bad, I just find Im cold which probably means I need my potassium which I ran out of last week.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: June 5th

Calories under goal: A few calories over
    Exercise: 10,450 steps
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

Total fluid intake--- I count tea, zero cal soda...but mostly water
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    @cydneebauman Hopefully you're feeling better!

@2muchchocncrisps Logging tells a story and sometimes it's not one we wanted to hear!

@o0kody0o Walking is still exercise....and you were still under!!

@lsjhudson A great day!!

Not at all. Worse! And had to take my daughter to ER because she fell 5 ft directly on her belly. Today just sucks.
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Daily Post

Wednesday, June 5
    Tracked: No
    Calories: Under I think. Allergies still have my stomach doing flips
    Exercise: My favorite.........Leg Day!!!!!
    Water: 90oz

Doctors appointment today. Lost 4 inches in my hips and 1 inch in my waist, down 8 lbs since last visit. I feel horrible but my weight is going in the right direction.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,819 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: aqua size and yardwork
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    @batgirl140 & @AB0215 You two are awesome. Great work guys!!!!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Wednesday

Track: yes
    Calories: over by 9. Lol
    Exercise: stairs at work and 120 squats
    Water: 220 oz

So tired and so sore.... did some major chocolate indulging but ot mostly fit in my calories.... over by 9, but I am pretty sure I burned 9 calories with my squats. Haha
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday 6/5

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Rest day
    Steps: 6,097
  • eromligyppah
    eromligyppah Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Username: eromligyppah
    Week: June Week 1 (5/30-6/6)
    PW = 201.0
    CW= 196.8 (lowest in a long time)

This last week I'm averaging 11,830 steps/day, averaging a mile and half run a day and lifting at least Monday, Wednesday and Friday (today too). All my food is tracked I just don't always remember to hit the I'm done button. Under calories by a minimum of 250 a day. This is my summer to nail it!
  • dracocapricorn
    dracocapricorn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Username: dracocapricorn
    Week: June Week 1
    PW = 147.8
    CW = 149.6

Were not able to connect to the internet yesterday. But em got some weight, but luckily so far some muscle is gained
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 90 mins walking, 60 mins weight training
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (for Wednesday, 6/5)
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 45 hour walking

Yesterday was day 3 of me walking with my beautiful wife. We are not doing anything fancy or jogging. Just taking a nice long walk with each others company. One day it was an hour, yesterday was 45 minutes. Today was 55. We get to spend some us time together, before our crazy daily schedule begins. Have a great Thursday everyone!
  • AB0215
    Options
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh In

Username: tinak33
    June Week 1
    Previous Weight: 146.8
    Current Weight: 149.6

I expected the gain.... most of it is water weight from the 5K. It will come off next week. A small portion of it is food overload.... lol
    I am just happy that I stayed in the 140s! I don't want to bounce back into the 150s, I want to stay in this weight decade until I get to the 130s. So even though that was a big gain, I was still in the 140s (and I know it's not actual weight, but mostly water weight...). So I'm ok with it.
  • AB0215
    Options
    @BEASTFIELD314 Glad you're getting to take time and walk with your wife!! And great job staying under calories!!

@dracocapricorn It's not always about losing weight, sometimes it's about gaining muscle, which usually pushes the scale number up a bit, and that's a good thing. :smile:

@eromligyppah You're doing great! Nice loss! And lifting combined with a good diet is a great way to lose weight overall! Great start to the summer slimdown! You got this!

@Gadgetgirl259 Great job staying under calories!!

@tinak33 I always love your sense of humor! I am off chocolate (among many other things) for the foreseeable future, but I will live vicariously through your chocolate experiences lol.

@digger61 Nice day! Great exercise and great job staying under calories!!

@genajonas Leg day was always my favorite, and welcomed the next day when it was damned near impossible to walk! Always made me happy!
    Hang in there, sometimes the body tends to do a little revolting when we take it outside it's comfort zone, and change is sort of a necessary evil, but finding balance is also important and don't be afraid to make additional changes to help yourself feel better. And maybe start looking at some of your micro-nutrients too (minerals like sodium, potassium and magnesium, these tend to play a huge role in how I feel while at a deficit).

@cydneebauman I hope she's ok! That's quite a fall! How old is she?

@SLIMn2016 That makes sense, was thinking that was an insane amount of water, but at the same time, it's still a lot of fluid too, can't say I take in that much in a day! Congrats!

@CindyJNC1963 Great day, a lot of steps!! How's your team doing on the step challenge?

@aadubb I love intermittent fasting, I feel the best when I stick to the plan, although, some days I cave and eat a little sooner or later than I meant to, but it's usually because I'm outside my normal routine (ie, went to my parents house and hung out with my 4 yr old little snacking buddy aka my niece), but overall, it's really the most beneficial to me all around when I stick to it. And as for the potassium, some common things to get it are things like avocados which tend to be what I would normally gravitate to on a low carb diet, but sweet potatoes and spinach are also greats sources, and contrary to popular belief, bananas really aren't a great source, and extremely high in sugar for the nutrients you do get, however they are tasty lol.
  • ashanna2019
    ashanna2019 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh In

Username: ashanna2019
    June Week 1
    Previous Weight: 247
    Current Weight: 244.6

This week has been busy. I made it to the gym once this week and plan on going again tonight. Water intake is getting better but still needs improvement.
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Tdrjustus3
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    Week 1
    PW: 271
    CW: 270
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for wed June 5
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes.

Don’t know about anybody else but I was having trouble getting on the community page here. Had to go to actual website and log in from there.
This discussion has been closed.