TEAM: The Slimsons (June)

Options

Replies

• Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hey, I'm late to the party! 😲🥳😂 I'm Brittany and I'm a reoccurring member with the BLC. I have been horrible at logging and exercising consistently the past two months and gained some weight back 🤦 My family hit some major milestones recently that derailed me a bit, but everything has settled so I'm ready to get back to working out!

Goals for this gal:
    -Workout at least 2 times per week
    -Track all food daily
    -Drink at least 60 oz of water 💧
    - Write down a positive thought or encouraging quote every morning to start the day off on a good note.

Good luck everyone!♥️

CW: 132.4 lbs.
    GW for April: 127 lbs.
    Challenge goal of pound loss: 5.4 lbs.
    Overall GW: 115 lbs.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: no
    Calories: no
    Exercise: no

Daily Post (Monday)

Track: yes
    Calories: yes

Daily Post (Tuesday)

Exercise: yes

Daily Post (Wednesday)

• OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for Wednesday

Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: yes - 26 minutes on the stair climber (that machine is pure evil!)
    Water: 100+ oz

Well, I probably would have been over on my calories yesterday because when I finally got home (from work, the gym and grocery (ordered online) pickup), I just wanted ALL THE FOOD!!!! But everything was either too hard to track /log (something I cooked a few days ago when I wasn't tracking - so i didn't even estimate amounts), required too much effort to make or was too many calories -- so I ended up eating some boring leftovers.

On a side note, I've been tracking my weight daily, and (at least for me) that seems to be such a great motivator! It really helped keep me on track last night. My son's birthday is this weekend, and I will definitely be having a cupcake with him. But (because I know my weight has gone down this week) - I'm already trying to decide on the best way to not overeat and to minimize the "damage."
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    ⭐️Daily Post: Thursday 6 June

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under by a few hundred as I missed my lunch today 😔
    Exercise: Walking
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for Wednesday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: aqua size and cleaning up yard
    Water: 100+ oz
    Goals more swimming and cleaning Doc said ok to start weights again but to start out light
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options

Daily Post: Thursday, June 6th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Stair Climber, Elliptical HIIT, Strength Training Class (morning) and Rowing Machine, Elliptical HIIT, Inclined Treadmill & walking Goldie (evening with my son)
    ✅ Water: 239.6 oz.
  • lsjhudson
    lsjhudson Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    💥 Daily Post: Thursday 6th June 💥

✅Track: Yes
    Calories: overrrr
    ✅Exercise: Does restraining my 4 year old count?!

Comments: Today tested me. Started out as being a great day, then the evening just descended into nightmarish proportions. My daughter (4 going on 14) literally tore her room apart, including heaving the mattress off her bed, threw photo frames and stuffed animals at me and I finally had to hold on to her to stop her from chucking a chair at my head whilst she's screaming in my ear. She's not like this normally thankfully, but sometimes she gets so overtired and tips over into a place she finds it sooooo hard to dial back from. It's gets intense and I manage to stay quiet and reassure her that I'm there to give her a hug and help her calm down because I honestly don't know what else to do. Shouting just exacerbates things so when we get that far into it I go quieter as she goes louder. But inside trust me I am screeeeeeaming. We managed to have a cuddle afterwards and she tidied up her room by herself so there was resolution, but I'm afraid that angst carried on inside me into the evening and I comfort ate a couple of brownies. Not the end of the world...I didn't binge eat, so thats something. And I was still under an average calorie range so I think the best thing I can do is move on from it and not let it impact food decisions tomorrow.

Thanks for letting me vent x
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    lsjhudson wrote: »

Comments: Today tested me. Started out as being a great day, then the evening just descended into nightmarish proportions. My daughter (4 going on 14) literally tore her room apart, including heaving the mattress off her bed, threw photo frames and stuffed animals at me and I finally had to hold on to her to stop her from chucking a chair at my head whilst she's screaming in my ear. She's not like this normally thankfully, but sometimes she gets so overtired and tips over into a place she finds it sooooo hard to dial back from. It's gets intense and I manage to stay quiet and reassure her that I'm there to give her a hug and help her calm down because I honestly don't know what else to do. Shouting just exacerbates things so when we get that far into it I go quieter as she goes louder. But inside trust me I am screeeeeeaming. We managed to have a cuddle afterwards and she tidied up her room by herself so there was resolution, but I'm afraid that angst carried on inside me into the evening and I comfort ate a couple of brownies. Not the end of the world...I didn't binge eat, so thats something. And I was still under an average calorie range so I think the best thing I can do is move on from it and not let it impact food decisions tomorrow.

I remember those days..... my oldest son didn't have the terrible 2's---or the horrible 3's---he had the TORTUROUS 4's!!! He was in preschool and would get over tired and was a tough guy---it didn't last long--- he was a complete angel by kindergarten--- so stay strong Mama!! Those days are really hard on ya though--I know it!
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    @lsjhudson sorry to hear you had a tough day. I’ve got all that to look forward to with my son 😬 I’m sure the couple of brownies didn’t do any damage - hope you enjoyed them! As you said, just move on from it and start afresh tomorrow 🤗💕
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    Hey, I'm late to the party! 😲🥳😂 I'm Brittany and I'm a reoccurring member with the BLC. I have been horrible at logging and exercising consistently the past two months and gained some weight back 🤦 My family hit some major milestones recently that derailed me a bit, but everything has settled so I'm ready to get back to working out!

Goals for this gal:
    -Workout at least 2 times per week
    -Track all food daily
    -Drink at least 60 oz of water 💧
    - Write down a positive thought or encouraging quote every morning to start the day off on a good note.

Good luck everyone!♥️

CW: 132.4 lbs.
    GW for April: 127 lbs.
    Challenge goal of pound loss: 5.4 lbs.
    Overall GW: 115 lbs.

Welcome back! 💃👍👏 I took last month off due to traveling. Back on it! 💃👏🔥
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    6.6 Daily Check IN (Thur) 🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: One hour Hot 🥵 yoga 🧘‍♀️! 👍🔥

Comments: I tried hot yoga for the first time today and loved ❤️ it!!,
  • 2muchchocncrisps
    2muchchocncrisps Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Daily Check in Thursday 6th
    ✅Calories: Yes under
    ✅Exercise: Tai chi and walking.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    lsjhudson wrote: »

Venting is good and why we are here. Tomorrow will be better
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

@CindyJNC1963 Great day, a lot of steps!! How's your team doing on the step challenge?

We are hanging in there in about 16th place out of 100 teams. We are both sticking to our 10,000 steps a day.

• cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    📣📣Daily check in📣📣

☀️Thursday June 6th ☀️

✔Tracked: yes
    ✔Calories: way under
    ✔Exercise: nope.

Still sick.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 120 mins walking, 60 mins weight training.
  • aadubb
    aadubb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

@aadubb I love intermittent fasting, I feel the best when I stick to the plan, although, some days I cave and eat a little sooner or later than I meant to, but it's usually because I'm outside my normal routine (ie, went to my parents house and hung out with my 4 yr old little snacking buddy aka my niece), but overall, it's really the most beneficial to me all around when I stick to it. And as for the potassium, some common things to get it are things like avocados which tend to be what I would normally gravitate to on a low carb diet, but sweet potatoes and spinach are also greats sources, and contrary to popular belief, bananas really aren't a great source, and extremely high in sugar for the nutrients you do get, however they are tasty lol.

Im still working on the consistency of IF. I complete all hours but the start and end times havent been the same this week. One day the eating window was 2:45pm - 6:45pm, the other eating window was 2:45pm - 8:30pm and today it was 5:20pm to 9:20.
  • aadubb
    aadubb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (for Thurs)
    Calories: over
    Exercise: 20 min treadmill and resistance training with abs
  • mltobia316
    mltobia316 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Daily post Thursday
    calories: under
    exercise: 50 min on treadmill

First time to do the daily post challenge but I think I need to do this to stay on track. I've struggled with tracking and mindlessly eating at times.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: June 6th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 11,050 steps
This discussion has been closed.