Options

Replies

• honeybee518
    honeybee518 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    June 7th weigh in

PW: 187.3
    CW: 186.9

Small change but at least it's going in the right direction.
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Count me in for the battle royal.....I didn't do so well with my goals after my weigh in yesterday - ended up eating biscuits and a sandwich, so much for self control!

I'm also on the slippery slope of a weekend, had some chocolate after dinner, although breakfast and lunch were ok! Now need to go for a walk to try to reverse some of the damage!
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Step goal: 10,000
    Steps Wednesday 10,602
    Steps Thursday 15,630
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Bear479 wrote: »
    My sons surgery went ok. Hes in decent shape for day 1 but they saw he has a cold and that can disrupt the healing. Too much mucus on the incisions. He had surgery on his mouth to fix the cleft in his soft palate. The surgery was long. More than 4 hours. I have spent most of the day carrying him in his carrier and I don't think fitbit recognizes I'm walking the whole day (about 14,000 steps) carrying a 20 pound toddler. At least it's offsetting my lack of food choices here.

@bear479... I DIDN'T KNOW WHETHER TO SEND YOU A HUG OR BE INSPIRED I CHOSE THE HUG AND TELL YOU I AM TRULY IN AWE OF A PARENT THAT IS GOING THROUGH A TOUGH BATTLE WITH THEIR CHILD AND STILL KEEPS HER TEAM UP-TO-DATE ON HIS CONDITION. THANK YOU FOR THAT!!
    NO WORRIES FITBIT AND MFP ARE FIGHTING AGAIN AND MFP OR UNDER ARMOUR IS BEING A PIA ABOUT IT SO I'LL JUST RECORD YOUR STEPS AS YOU WROTE THEM DOWN... MAYBE JUST MAYBE SOMEDAY MFP WILL GET THEIR STUFF TOGETHER AND WE ALL CAN LIVE AND WALK IN HARMONY.
    MAKE SURE YOU GET SOME REST AS WELL YOUR SON DOESN'T NEED MOM SICK TOO.. TAKE CARE THINKING OF YOU AND THE LITTLE ONE...
    GREG
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    NikMar wrote: »
    Step goal: 10,000
    Steps Wednesday 10,602
    Steps Thursday 15,630

@NikMar .....DAILY STEP COUNT POSTED AS WELL AS YOUR STEPS...GOTTA STAY AWAY FROM THOSE BISCUITS AND THAT CHOCOLATE ... HAVE A GR8 WEEKEND
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    @Bear479 glad surgery went well. I hope your little guy is on the mend quickly and that you manage to keep your spirits up.

• megnolia82
    Options
    I didn’t Mention that today I managed to put on my pair of jeans that are a size smaller. It’s incredible how quickly my body responds when I am following the steps I know I need to.
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    Options
    Username: LonniJay
    Weigh in Week: 1
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 243
    Today's Weight: 243
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    LonniJay wrote: »
    Username: LonniJay
    Weigh in Week: 1
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 243
    Today's Weight: 243

@LonniJay ...WEIGHT POSTED THANKS
  • clairetomkinson
    clairetomkinson Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day tomorrow. Things have been hectic at work so haven't really been on much. Been keeping track of calories. Some days good, some not so good. Hope everyone is doing well.
  • megnolia82
    Options
    Steps June 8: 17,189
  • getfitgal123
    getfitgal123 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Getfitgal123
    Week 1- June
    Weigh day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 150.6
    Current weight: 152.6

Ugh. That time....Super bloated. Hopefully it will all be gone + some next week
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Steps -

6/6: 16,840
    6/7: 18,276

@Navydaddjtc count me in for Battle Royal! Of course Sunday will not be a great start for me since I will be sitting in a car for 9+ hours but I’ll try. I bet you will get more steps than me! :smile:
  • maithileesj
    maithileesj Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    maithileesj
    Week 1
    Previous weight: 138.2
    Current weight: 136.6

June has been off to a decent start. I've put myself on a 12-week nutrition and fitness programme. Keto is back on the charts and even though I'm not in ketosis yet, the diligence is coming in. Most importantly, I've started 5:2 IF and after failing at all other versions of IF, I'm glad to report that this one seems to be doable for me. I think it's helping already! I was another lb down intra-week so that's something...
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    megnolia82 wrote: »
    Steps June 8: 17,189

@MEGNOLIA82...STEPS POSTED
    Getfitgal123
    Week 1- June
    Previous weight: 150.6
    Current weight: 152.6

Ugh. That time....Super bloated. Hopefully it will all be gone + some next week

@getfitgal123 ....WEIGH POSTED.... WE WILL KEEP THE FINGERS CROSSED FOR NEXT WEEK
    runarml wrote: »
    Steps -

6/6: 16,840
    6/7: 18,276

@Navydaddjtc count me in for Battle Royal! Of course Sunday will not be a great start for me since I will be sitting in a car for 9+ hours but I’ll try. I bet you will get more steps than me! :smile:

@runarml ..... STEPS POSTED OKAY YOUR IN DON'T KNOW YET IF THE WAW'S ARE IN BUT IF NOT WE WILL GO HEAD TO HEAD WITHIN THE WARRIORS
    maithileesj
    Week 1
    Previous weight: 138.2
    Current weight: 136.6

June has been off to a decent start. I've put myself on a 12-week nutrition and fitness programme. Keto is back on the charts and even though I'm not in ketosis yet, the diligence is coming in. Most importantly, I've started 5:2 IF and after failing at all other versions of IF, I'm glad to report that this one seems to be doable for me. I think it's helping already! I was another lb down intra-week so that's something...

@maithileesj ....WEIGHT POSTED...GOOD TO HEAR THAT THINGS ARE GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.... STEADY AS SHE GOES AND YOU'LL DO FINE.

• Navydaddjtc
    Options
    amk3bwh2y39l.png
    GOOOOOD MORNING
    WORKOUT WARRIORS
    j7naocx6q72y.png
    NO NEED TO PUT UP THE WEIGH IN CREW AS THEY HAVE KILLED IT AND EVERYONE IS FOR THE WEEK AND WITH ONLY 2 NWI'S ...THANK YOU @getfitgal123 AND @maithileesj

I DON'T KNOW YET IF THE WAW'S ARE IN FOR A HEAD TO HEAD BATTLE ROYAL
    BUT IF NOT WE WILL GO HEAD TO HEAD WITHIN THE WARRIORS
    THOSE OF YOU THAT EXPRESS AND INTEREST IN THIS OF THOSE OF YOU THAT WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IN NEXT WEEKS "GAME ON" CHALLENGE YOU CAN VIEW IT HERE AT THIS LINK..... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D3RdhGKGMojWTg_UzoGmc91NMVplzgp7NgFyLNWfSmc/edit?ts=5cfafd51#gid=1113849311

I NEED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN GIVE YOU ACCESS TO EDIT YOUR STATS... THIS WILL BE EASIER FOR IN THE LONG RUN AS KIM AND I WON'T HAVE TO PUT IN YOUR STATS EVERYDAY.
    IF YOUR UNCOMFORTABLE PUTTING YOU E-MAIL ADDRESS ON HERE THEN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEND it TO ME
    gregor5453@gmail.com... IF YOU HAVE A G-MAIL ADDRESS IT WORKS BETTER WITH THE GOOGLE SHEET ...HOW EVER ANY E-MAIL WILL WORK FOR SURE...

OKAY LETS ALL HAVE A GREAT 2ND WEEK AND LET US ALL BE IN THE GREEN
    GREG
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc I don’t think I will be joining the challenge. I’m just getting into this Keto thing and it’s taking up a lot of my time trying to learn about it. It shows with my participation on our team thread. You do such a great job motivating everyone. I hope that I can help a lot more this coming week.
    I have taken a little staycation from work to spend some time with my daughter this summer, so hopefully we can get some more beach time in. Right now we are going to see a movie, which equals eating popcorn. I have done so good for the last 5 days with Keto I won’t fail today I know. I’m smuggling in some Bai water and salted pecans, while they eat popcorn and drink soda. Don’t judge! 😝 HA! HA!
    Have a great Saturday and I will be checking back in to see where I can help out!
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited June 2019
    Options
    vgfrpchivkf3.png

FOR WEEK 1 OF THE JUNE CHALLENGE
    1ST PLACE....@Patti705
    2ND PLACE...@Shockvalue07 (Cap/Mot)
    3RD PLACE...@LESOCKIE

CONGRATS TO YOU ALL WELL WE LOST AS A TEAM 26.4 LBS OR 0.48%
    WTG WORKOUT WARRIORS WELL DONE
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc I don’t think I will be joining the challenge. I’m just getting into this Keto thing and it’s taking up a lot of my time trying to learn about it. It shows with my participation on our team thread. You do such a great job motivating everyone. I hope that I can help a lot more this coming week.
    I have taken a little staycation from work to spend some time with my daughter this summer, so hopefully we can get some more beach time in. Right now we are going to see a movie, which equals eating popcorn. I have done so good for the last 5 days with Keto I won’t fail today I know. I’m smuggling in some Bai water and salted pecans, while they eat popcorn and drink soda. Don’t judge! 😝 HA! HA!
    Have a great Saturday and I will be checking back in to see where I can help out!

@shockvalue07 ...GOOD FOR YOU AND THE STAYCATION..WELL DESERVED I AM SURE... NO PROBLEM ON THE CHALLENGE I GET THAT FAMILY COMES FIRST AND I GOOD WITH THAT DON'T YA KNOW. OUTSTANDING ON STICKING TO THE KETO ROUTINE WELL DONE... KEEP AT TI YOU WILL GET THERE SOONER THAN YOU THINK ... POSITIVE ATTITUDE IS 100% OF THE GAME.. HMM GOOD TO KNOW THAT YOUR A SMUGGLER JUST ACT NATURAL AND YOU GOT IT... BACK IN THE IN COUNTRY WE USED TO SMUGGLE ALL KIND OF ILLEGAL STUFF INTO THE BASE THEATER WHEN WE GOT THE CHANCE.
    HAVE A GREAT WEEK WITH THE DAUGHTER AND ENJOY THE BEACH AND THE SUNSHINE VERY SOGGY HERE IN MINERAL LOTS OF RAIN.
    GREG
This discussion has been closed.