Options
    Steps
    6/6
  • ChoseMyChains
    ChoseMyChains Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Good morning and happy Friday!
    6/6/2019 steps: 5432
    I am expecting the next couple of days to be much higher as tomorrow is Curwood festival so I will be setting up, running certificates, and marching. Sunday is fun day and we will be going hiking and fishing.
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh-in:

Cre804
    PW: 199
    CW: 197.5
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,602 Member
    Options
    PW 221
    CW 219.6

I am pleased with this being on vacation. If I don’t stop eating homemade bread the number is going the other way.
  • guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Guitargirl55
    PW: 136.2
    CW: 136.2

A little frustrating because other than one bad day, I thought I was doing pretty well this week. I am happy that I didn’t gain though! I have been incredibly tired in spite of getting my usual amount of sleep, so I may focus on that next week.

Steps
    Guitargirl55
    6/6 5185
  • brittneyalley
    brittneyalley Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    PW: 130.8
    CW: 130.6

I joined the gym yesterday, so I may be retaining a little water. But a loss is still a win :smile:
  • 171lake
    171lake Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    6/6 Steps
  • ngk2000
    ngk2000 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Step 6/6: 19,957
  • Mjkozki
    Mjkozki Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Officially down 22lbs. Next week, I start walking. Outside. 10 minutes, or until my knee signals otherwise. It's a little embarrassing limping up on stage, so I'm pulling out all the stops to get back into shape! Woohoo!
  • Pamela_Sue
    Pamela_Sue Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Mjkozki wrote: »
    Officially down 22lbs. Next week, I start walking. Outside. 10 minutes, or until my knee signals otherwise. It's a little embarrassing limping up on stage, so I'm pulling out all the stops to get back into shape! Woohoo!

Great for you! 22 pounds is a definite accomplishment. You mentioned the stage - are you a musician?
  • Mjkozki
    Mjkozki Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement, pj! I play on the weekends, and I'm studio musician. Because of my right knee, standing is often as painful as sitting too long. Losing weight will either relieve me or else surgery will the next option to look at. Keeping good thoughts. :)
    pjshawley wrote: »
    Mjkozki wrote: »

Great for you! 22 pounds is a definite accomplishment. You mentioned the stage - are you a musician?

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
  • Luciicul
    Luciicul Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Whoever gave me a woo for sharing my success, would you care to explain why? Up until now I've only seen supportive responses in this group, and I would suggest those who want to be catty go elsewhere rather than ruin it for everyone else.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Luciicul wrote: »
    Whoever gave me a woo for sharing my success, would you care to explain why? Up until now I've only seen supportive responses in this group, and I would suggest those who want to be catty go elsewhere rather than ruin it for everyone else.

There maybe two simple reasons someone gave you a woo. One is that a lot of people do not know the meaning of woo and think it means they are cheering for someone. The other reason, is if you are using the app, it is very easy to press something without even meaning it. The woo, like, hug, etc buttons are very sensitive in the app.

Congratulations on your wonderful success so far! You are an inspiration to everyone in the group.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Happy Saturday all! I hope you are having an amazing weekend.

Overdue weights:
    @GLENDAWRENN
    @ANEWTAM
    @alexis1616
    @iLadyT
    @debbiemcgu
    @MustB60
    @Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong

Todays weights:
    @reginadhedden
  • ngk2000
    ngk2000 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Steps 6/7: 19,622
  • reginadhedden
    reginadhedden Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Saturday weigh-in

Regina
    CW 195.8
  • Pamela_Sue
    Pamela_Sue Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Luciicul wrote: »
    I just had a big overnight whoosh - hoping it will keep till my weigh in day - scale weight now signifies halfway to my end goal! I've lost 26.8 kgs (59lbs), which is 22.4% of body weight, BMI has shifted from 41.8 to 32.5. I'm still obese, but well on my way to getting back to a healthy weight. B)

Wow - what an amazing day for you! Congratulations on reaching your halfway mark. 59 pounds signifies a lot of effort and hard work on your part. And what a great BMI. I would love a BMI of 32.5! You mentioned you are 'still obese', but 32.5 must be really, really close to getting out of the 'obese' category. Thanks for the inspiration and have a great day!

P.S. Don't let the previous 'woo' upset you. When I first started commenting on MFP, I thought it meant 'wow' or 'ooh', as in 'awesome'.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Steps
    6/7
This discussion has been closed.