Replies

• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    6.7 Daily Check IN (Fri)
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: Four hour - golf 🏌️‍♀️ ⛳️ round. 🙌🤸‍♀️⛳️

Comments: Great day for a round of golf! Back to Hot yoga tmo! Great job team!! 👊🔥🤸‍♀️👏👍
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Question of the Week:

I really want everyone to embrace the changes they're making which are most definitely for the better, and I think it's important to recognize that what we're doing is helping, so in that spirit, Name (at least) one thing that is better in your life because of the changes you're making, and for those of us who are new and maybe haven't seen a lot significant changes yet, maybe think about what your goals really are in relation to weight loss, maybe you want to be able to keep up with your kids, or have more energy, etc.

Great question!!! One significant change I made is making time to exercise. I have always been pretty active; however, I was not making time/excuses of not regularly going to Barre etc. I miss it when I don’t go now. My head is clearer, feel great! 👏👊👍🤸‍♀️💃

ALSO! Finding this great app and logging in everyday and being accountable. I haven’t logged everyday, however, it has kept me focused.
    Love ❤️ the support from the incredible pals through this app! I started in January to reach my goals with my way weight; however, I have achieved several NSV as well. 😊

Best to all!
  • 2muchchocncrisps
    2muchchocncrisps Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday, 7th June

✅Track: Yes
    ✅Calories: ate 240 over my goal but 11500 steps credit put me under
    ✅Exercise: Yes just walking, amazing how window shopping for hours can really increase your steps!
    Comment: I thought I chose the healthy option today of chicken Caesar salad, but no it wasn’t - over 700 calories! I really need to go to places where the calories are displayed or look it up on the app to avoid these shocks when I complete the diary entry!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Friday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work and 220 squats
    Water: 260 oz and counting

Did really well today, despite wanting to snack on all the things. I stuck to my plan and didn't go over! Feeling pretty good about it, too. 😊
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Question of the Week:

I really want everyone to embrace the changes they're making which are most definitely for the better, and I think it's important to recognize that what we're doing is helping, so in that spirit, Name (at least) one thing that is better in your life because of the changes you're making, and for those of us who are new and maybe haven't seen a lot significant changes yet, maybe think about what your goals really are in relation to weight loss, maybe you want to be able to keep up with your kids, or have more energy, etc.

This is kind of silly but I love that I can go to a restaurant now without worrying whether or not I will fit in the booth.

@CindyJNC1963 Not silly! I’m looking forward to fitting into the roller coasters at the park this year!!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: June 7th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 10,600 steps
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @CindyJNC1963 That's not silly at all! The point that I decided I was too fat was when I was getting too big to ride rollercoasters, and I wasn't ok with that!! So I get it.

@CourtneyLomonaco AWESOME LOSS! Congrats!!

@tinak33 You should feel good about sticking to the plan! Nice job!!

@2muchchocncrisps It can be really surprising how much the things in foods add up, it's almost always a much safer bet to go with whole, unprocessed foods, and a lot of times that can rule out some salads at certain places, they tend to dump a lot of things into salads to make them more tasty. I tend to go for steak and broccoli a lot, and make sure they don't put sauce on the steak! Sometimes, you just have to ask extra questions and they're worth it because after all, it's what you're eating!

@Fitness327wk Exercise is not only great for the body, but also the mind, I like to add in walks around my neighborhood and I used to do it with headphones in and now I tend to leave the headphones out and listen to my surroundings and talk to my neighbors! That was never me!!

@lsjhudson Enjoy your weekend!! A little R&R is good for everyone!!
    And being in control does feel good! I've become sort of a control freak since starting this journey and it really feels good, glad to see that you're feeling good about yourself, and proud! It's important!

@SLIMn2016 Awesome day lady!!
    I'm really glad that you're seeing that there are many other ways to measure your success than just what the scale says, you look incredible, and you're able to do so much more!! I know there are so many more great things in your future and I'm glad you can appreciate them.

@o0kody0o So I had a scale like that, and I got rid of it, the one I have now, while not a wifi scale (sadly) works really well, I can step on if 5 times in a row, and much to my dismay sometimes, it will say the same thing.
    Great day, way to stay under and get in some exercise!!
    And I am glad that you have more confidence and don't feel like you have to hide yourself, that's HUGE!! Awesome!!
    Also I love your fridge chart and that you celebrate each pound!! That's great!

@digger61 Another great day! Keep it up!
    I'm also glad that you're seeing your progress in how you're feeling! It's such a great feeling when you're able to get out and do more and have more energy to make it through all the things you want to do!!

@OkieGina I used to feel that way, and maybe when you're having lunch you start planning dinner so by the time you get to dinner, you have a plan and maybe that will help take out some of the stress.

@gjaholy33 Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, hopefully you get to feeling better soon!

@mltobia316 Nice loss, great start to June!!

@batgirl140 Look at you crushing it! Nice loss, and sure, while you may have been lower earlier in the week, that's still a super solid loss and you should be proud! Congrats!
  • aadubb
    aadubb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for Friday June 7
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: YES, 10 min elliptical and leg exercises (weighted: lunges, squat pulses, squats, side lunges) and 1 set of biceps, triceps and shoulders this morning.
    In the evening I went to a kickboxing class and signed for the summer despite having a membership at a different gym🙈! I love, love kickboxing.

Comments: When i got home I cooked cabbage lasagna and ate my correct portion, but then had 2 pieces of the Little Caesar's Italian bread, that my husband bought for my son while I was at my class...ughh. Definitely over my carbs for the day! Hoping exercising I did today prevents the scale from rising tomorrow!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Calories: Yes, and OMAD by accident.
    Exercise: Yes, 150 mins walking, 60 mins weight lifting--Snatch, Clean + Split Jerk, Back Squats, and Ab work, it's a de-load week, and much needed, but the reps are pretty solid
    If anyone's interested, some of today's training:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/qtKJPbpsruk3cPzK6

Comments: Had a good day. I'm really trying to get in some extra movement when I'm feeling good and I snuck in 2 extra half hour walks today because I've been feeling so good.

WHOOO! Look at you go Ashley! 💥💪🏻💥💫 You are so strong.... thanks for sharing!
  • mltobia316
    mltobia316 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Daily check in Friday
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: yes Over an hour of cardio and strength at Planet Fitness
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Batgirl140
    Weigh in: June week 1
    Friday weigh in

PW: 199.0
    CW: 197.8

Know it’s a good loss and I acknowledge that but I was lower earlier in the week. Small loss last week, eating right, 4 nights at taekwondo, I expected more. See what next week brings!
    mltobia316 wrote: »
    Weekly weigh in Friday
    June week 1
    Username: mltobia316
    PW: 250.8
    CW:249.4

Nice losses.
    Question of the Week:

My big push was because of my divorce. I was so sick of working out for her on her time line doing her workouts going her pace to try to help her and not even being thanked for it. Now that my mindset is to do this for me for once everything has changed. I haven't been this light in 6+ years or this fit ever, and I'm just getting started.

Good for you.
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily post for Thursday

Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work and 205 squats
    Water: about 210 oz

My shins hurt. lol
    And I wanted to snack on all the things. I did do some snacking... but I kept it in my calories....
    Also, I can't have popcorn the rest of this week because I feel I should spare my coworkers from the burnt popcorn smell at least ONE day this week.... LMAO
    I have the small bags. And it says to put it in for 4 minutes, but sometimes its done in 1.5 minutes. SERIOUSLY!?!? I burn the popcorn EVERY SINGLE TIME. :D:D Not a lot.... just enough to get the entire floor to smell like burnt popcorn. haha
    I actually kinda like it slightly burned. I'm weird like that. But still. That smell is strong and not exactly pleasant.....
    Anyway.... daily weigh ins say I am still holding strong in the very high 140s..... like BARELY in the 140s. But still there. And muscles are still sore from that 5K. Guess that means I should move more.....? lol
    My coworker and I are probably going to check out a gym next week after work sometime.

I actually love burnt pop corn from the microwave.
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Sorry I've been sick these past three days either stomach virus or new medication but I thank God I feel so much better today. . .missed a lot appointments this week especially my talk therapy which I really need to keep me on point

Daily Post Wednesday
    Track yes
    Calories way under couldn't keep anything down
    Exercise no
    Water 220oz

Daily Thursday
    Track yes
    Calories yes wayyyyy under couldn't keep much down
    Exercise no
    Water 198oz

Username gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week June Week 1
    PW: 461.2
    CW:460.2

Goals/comments
    Surprisingly I didn't gain. Still STAYING positive regardless

Glad your feeling better.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    DeshotelK wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh In

Username: DeshotelK
    June Week 1

Current Weight: 198.6

Well dang it. It jumped up 4 lbs one day and it’s been this weight for three days. Grrr...

Sometimes our bodies say “don’t go”. Lol. You’ll get this off in no time.
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Username: SLIMn2016
    Weigh in Day/Week: Friday, June - Week 1
    PW = 161.3
    CW= 162.4

😖😞🥺

You’ll have this off in no time.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Question of the Week:

One thing for me that’s better is my love and acceptance for myself. I’m definitely not at the weight where I strive to be. And I struggle at times with self acceptance, But that’s not what makes me the person I am. I am learning that I am beautiful not by what I look like but because of the person I am.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Weekly weigh in:
    Username: CourtneyLomonaco
    PW: 156.4
    CW:152.4

Nice loss.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Check in for fri June 7th
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise 30 min walk.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    OkieGina wrote: »
    Daily post for Thursday

Calories: yes, under but not as much as I was earlier in the week
    Exercise: yes, 30 minute training / deck of cards session
    Water: about 100 oz

I need to do a better job of planning my dinners - and something I'll actually want to eat. I generally have my lunches planned out for the week (since I bring my lunch to work). Breakfast isn't an issue since I IF during the week (and sometimes weekends). BUT I seem to only have a general idea regarding what I'm going to have for dinner. Which is fine, I guess, but my dinners have been very underwhelming this week, and it's only by sheer willpower (and stubbornness) that I have managed to stay within my calories this week. Guess I'll see what i can come up with this weekend!

I also do so much better when I plan my dinners !
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Calories: Yes, and OMAD by accident.
    Exercise: Yes, 150 mins walking, 60 mins weight lifting--Snatch, Clean + Split Jerk, Back Squats, and Ab work, it's a de-load week, and much needed, but the reps are pretty solid
    If anyone's interested, some of today's training:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/qtKJPbpsruk3cPzK6

Comments: Had a good day. I'm really trying to get in some extra movement when I'm feeling good and I snuck in 2 extra half hour walks today because I've been feeling so good.

Way to go great workouts
This discussion has been closed.