• JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Daily post for friday
    Track- yes
    Calories- over
    Exercise- no time
    Water- not enough
    I felt like I was doing well, but I realized after the fact I went way over on my cals. Made me feel pretty silly when I realized, because I made a point of skipping National donut day with the ladies at work. And it was a really long day at work: three hours over because weather seems to have fried our server, leaving me wondering why its not better protected.
    Also realized a hitch in my plans for my next vacation time, because I was trying to work around my mom and not wanting to be on the road twice as long with three kids. Just gotta take a step back and say "its not gonna work," and tell my mom to stop stressing me out with planning for me.
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    👋 😎 🌅 Good morning team! Let’s make this weekend a good one. With some exercise, 💪🏃 some water, 🚰🥤 good sleep, 🛌💤 and some fun in the mix, too! 💃 🎈 🎉 👯💞 🙈🙉🙊💟👌 hahaha. It’s Saturday here and I got a great night’s sleep after a good day and a binge-free night. Today’s plans…. Exercise, three open houses for HS graduates, and some hubby time- hopefully a bonfire tonight! So need to be sure to be on top of my planning game for today’s activities to not overeat. Sunday weigh-in for me. I specifically have Sunday as weigh-in, so that I don’t overdo it on the weekends. . . . Let’s see whatcha y’all be up to!

@lovethyneighbor~ shucks. I hope you are okay and are ready to keep working towards your ultimate goal. One week doesn’t make it, break it, or define it. What’s the big picture? What’s this week’s goal that you can do 100% without even thinking twice about? Do that. Set yourself up for success of one healthy goal. The weight will follow. 🤗 HUGS 🤗
    @Fivepts ~ grrrr. So, did the family WALK to the place? If not, is that something you can suggest? Try to incorporate an activity that the whole family can be involved and make it more FUN, than just food. And perhaps after walking down there, you will have more willpower. 👍 I do like that you had a good go-to move for splurging a little, too! Good job!!
    @Nige1313~ Awesome Saturday for you!! Yeah :)
    @Qbaimee~ woooohoooo! Nice loss! That feels good, eh?
    @wander216~ Yes! Another lb. gone! :)
    @JamieD328~ You’re working hard at tracking and trying to help mom, too. With time you will get it figured out. Keep doing your best.
    From my morning affirmations…..
    u8gejfur90sf.jpg
  • johicks
    Options
    @RunTrackMinds... a reminder to please weigh weekly so as to not be disqualified. After two weeks of no weigh-ins you will no longer be able to qualify for the Biggest Loser Challenge. You can still participate in our group because we are here to encouragement and support. We are all here for the same reason... to lose weight and be encouraged while doing so and reminded that we are not alone! As a team we want to pull each other together and lift each other up and shake off those lbs! Here is the list of teammates that I haven't seen or totally missed weekly weigh-ins.
    @MaelynMayhem (Sun)
    @michellekpenning (Sun)
    @KetoNurseEmery (Wed)
    @susie1328 (Wed)
    @_cece_x (Fri)
    @germaine_yee (Fri)
    @kristynkayte (Fri)
    @Happymere (Fri)
    @Just4peju (Fri)
    @peacekeace (Fri)
    @pratainua (Fri)
    Please post by Sunday 9am EST. As Week #1 ends tonight and Week #2 starts weigh-ins.

Thanks!

swwewqmpde8x.jpg

• klilev
    klilev Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I haven't been doing daily checkins this week but I will get back to it next week-- well, that's kind of silly. I will start again tonight. We have had sick kids but they seem to be better now. Husband went to the gym with me today, which made me really happy!
  • MADDIESMOMMY6611
    MADDIESMOMMY6611 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 207.8
    CW: 206
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Saturday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Macros: Good
    Exercise: walked just under a mile this morning.

It was nice to have the pace this morning to get a few things accomplished after my crummy work day. I got out on time for breakfast at my grandmother's, since my older two stayed with my mom and we planned to meet up there. I got in a walk there, and we got in some time in the pool. I made my grocery order for pick up tomorrow, so I could think over my meal plans.
    I made a new tentative plan for my vacation time, which is just under two months out. I want to set a few goals for myself to have in order before then. For weight loss I would really like to be about 10 lbs lighter, and I want to have my house completely decluttered and ideally have my co-parent (my new name to avoid saying soon to be ex husband) on his way to being moved out.
  • johicks
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday 6/08)
    Calories: within naintenance
    Exercise: Yes
    8+ water: 13+
    Daily Goals/Habits:
    • Morning Affirmations:
    • Plan / pre-log food
    • Exercise goals> 2-3x/day, 30+m, 2-3/wk resistance: =30+min bike /glider
      • One post-dinner snack: Nope!
      • Kitchen Closed! - YES! Gonna binge on Netflix.

I didn't do as great as I had hoped, but still good! After 3 open houses, I think I did really good. And my usual downfall eat when I get home no matter what. Nope! Didn't do it! Yeah! Oh and hubby wanted to order a pizza. Argh! I asked him to wait until tomorrow, he said okay. Now I have time to make sure I have salad stuff and can exercise accordingly. Phew!
  • johicks
    Options
    @klilev ~ Nice to hear from you again. Well THAT is great QT w/ hubby. Look forward to.more posts.
    @MADDIESMOMMY6611 ~ woooohoooo look at you losing!
    @JamieD328 ~ sounds like a good Saturday and plans in the work. I'm excited you have a goal with a deadline. Now time for action. You can do it!!
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    @johicks thanks for all the support you provide to everyone!!! You are so motivating! The last couple of days were iffy at best. I overindulged yesterday because I was at a get-together with friends, BUT for me there was a silver lining. In the past I have overindulged to where I almost double my daily calories, this time my total calorie intake for the day was still under 2K. I count that as a win. I also jumped on the scale, on Thursday, and I was down a few more ounces. I know after indulging it’s going to be up a little bit, but as long as the overall trend is down I’ll be ok. I also did some walking/running tonight. I started doing the zombie, run! App, and it’s somewhat confusing, but also really fun. When I’m being chased by zombies I laugh while I run (side note: the zombie sounds are really creepy - they make it super fun!). I’m still working on my couch to 5k app as well. I didn’t use the app this week, but I did other things, so I don’t feel bad. Sorry for the suuuuuper long post, I just needed to get all that out, and get some feedback. I have to remind myself that it’s a marathon, not a sprint, and it’s ok not to be perfect 100% of the time.
    Anyway! Thanks for listening!! Happy losing!!! 🙃
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 40 mins on elliptical machine
    Goal/Day: Today was a MEH day. Ran a few errands this morning and been pretty much sitting in my recliner all day except for the exercising and feeding the lil one 🤗🤷‍♀️
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,292 Member
    Options
    Username: Victorious55
    Weigh in week: June 10
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's weight: 144.7
    Today’s Weight: 143.8
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Saturday June 8
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

Had lunch with a friend today. Sushi rolls are so good but add up! Had to take the rest of the day light on calories to stay under. It was hard but I’m weighing in tomorrow and want to do well.
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday June Week 1
    PW = 126.33 lb
    CW= 127.21 lb

Thank you for updating the list. =)
  • Nige1313
    Nige1313 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Username: Nige1313
    Weigh in week: June 10
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    PW: 222.6
    CW: 220.2
  • johicks
    Options
    @red1185 ~ You’re welcome! This is a great support group and I enjoy being part of it. It’s how I keep myself engaged in my weight loss journey. :) I understand. I was at three open houses and before it wouldn’t have mattered. I would’ve treated the day like I have never experienced food. But, I searched for only the healthiest items and protein w/o sauces and just nibbled. Then had a small dessert at the last one, not all three! Good for you on getting chased by zombies… lol and for doing the C25K! That’s awesome. Good for you for making that mental switch to this is not a sprint. You can do it!
    @ajaia2001~ It’s okay to have a meh day and relax. You did get in some great exercise and errands, so it was deserved. Good day!
    @Victorious55~ Yeah!! Losing losing losing!! :)
    @skullsandskeletons~ Yeah for Saturday fun with a friend and being in control. Yeah you!!
    @germaine_yee~ Darn. Remember to keep the big picture in mind. Set yourself a small goal this week that has nothing to do with the scale and set yourself up for success. The weight will follow,
    @Nige1313 ~ Another awesome loss. You are having a great month!!
  • johicks
    Options
    Username: johicks
    Week: Sunday, June Week 2 (6/09)
    PW: 248.8
    CW: 246.4
    One thing I did well: Didn’t let my two slip-ups deflate me.
    One thing to improve: Still need to work on major binging at night.
  • johicks
    edited June 2019
    Options
    ma0aoxl6qe1t.jpg
    🎈 🎈 JUNE WEEK 1 🎈 🎈
    🎈 JUNE 2ND - JUNE 8TH 🎈
    40 MEMBERS
    28 (70%) of us weighed in
    23 (82%) had a loss or stayed the same for a loss 32.7lbs!!
    YOU’RE DOING GREAT!!
    tl3pk0at2ga5.gif
    RUN TRACK MINDS- Together!
    No matter what we weigh, exercise, or don’t.
    We track every calorie, every bite, every move, and every sway.
    We post here regardless because we are in this together,
    So a HUGE congrats to our teammates who posted nearly every day.
    The following posted 5 or more times as part of the daily RTM Mini-challenge:
    xzn7nfx0u7zs.jpg
    Kudos to the following for posting 2+ times this week to encourage your teammates:
    r2yx6m0w5xvo.gif
  • johicks
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @RunTrackMinds... a reminder to please weigh weekly so as to not be disqualified. After two weeks of no weigh-ins you will no longer be able to qualify for the Biggest Loser Challenge. You can still participate in our group because we are here to encouragement and support. We are all here for the same reason... to lose weight and be encouraged while doing so and reminded that we are not alone! As a team we want to pull each other together and lift each other up and shake off those lbs! Here is the list of teammates that I haven't seen or totally missed weekly weigh-ins.
    @MaelynMayhem (Sun)
    @michellekpenning (Sun)
    @kristynkayte (Tue)
    @KetoNurseEmery (Wed)
    @susie1328 (Wed)
    @_cece_x (Fri)
    @Happymere (Fri)
    @Just4peju (Fri)
    @peacekeace (Fri)
    @pratainua (Fri)
    @ALA155 (Sat)
    @Shersuntha (Sat)
    You still have time. Please post by Sunday 12pm EST. As Week #1 ended yesterday (Sat., June 8th) and Week #2 weigh-ins have started.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.