Replies

• skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Username: skullsandskeletons
    Week: June week 2 (Sunday June 9)
    PW: 235
    CW: 233

One thing I did well: tracking and staying below calories.
    One thing to improve: I need to drink more water.
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    @skullsandskeletons - That is a great loss! 💃 Wooohooooo!! So happy for you. :D
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    johicks wrote: »
    @skullsandskeletons - That is a great loss! 💃 Wooohooooo!! So happy for you. :D

And congrats to you on your loss!!
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Username: red1185
    PW: 168.2
    CW: 168.2
    One thing I did well: I did not let myself get discouraged when I saw my weight go back up. I pushed through, and kept at it with exercise! Marathon, not a sprint!!
    One thing I need to work on: watching myself around desserts and wine: 2 of my weaknesses!
  • johicks
    Options
    @skullsandskeletons - Thanks! :love:
    @red1185 - Good job!! You stuck it out and didn't gain. Awesome.
  • Watchme1989
    Watchme1989 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    SW:297.8
    CW: 292.2
    GW: 287.8 (by the end of June/2019)
  • _Cece_x
    _Cece_x Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Username: cece_x
    Week: Sunday, June 9th
    PW: 229
    CW: 229

With the time difference I may be late not sure!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    I can’t find spreadsheets anywhere.
    The spreadsheet can be found on the main group page.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113559-the-biggest-loser-monthly-challenge
    Scroll down to the June information and click the link.
    14md4q1vlbw3.png
  • johicks
    Options
    johicks wrote: »
    Do we have a list of weight in days? I had originally put Monday but said Friday was ok too because many people were weighing in Friday’s too. I’m just not sure when I should be weighing in 😊

@kristynkayte ~ What day do you want to weigh-in. I can change to what ever you want. :)

Not sure if they put me down for Friday’s or not but that would be great! Thank you!!!
    AB0215 wrote: »
    I can’t find spreadsheets anywhere.
    The spreadsheet can be found on the main group page.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113559-the-biggest-loser-monthly-challenge
    Scroll down to the June information and click the link.
    14md4q1vlbw3.png

@kristynkate~ please post weigh-in here in this thread. I have you down for Friday's like this previous post shows. I'll take your information and post it in the spreadsheet. :) Easy-peasy for each member so that you can focus on weight loss.
  • johicks
    Options
    1f6hnqdqmaw9.gif
    Our top three lost 13lbs of our 32.7lbs lost! That is 39.8% of what our group lost. WOW!!! So so so awesome!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 1 WINNER @hickchic67. - 6.17%
    8tykpzq6wd4b.jpg
    AND TO GUTBUSTERS FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 1!!

June Week 1 is now in the books! Week 1 of a new month is always a great time for a reset and recommitment, great job everyone! Below are the full results for Week 1.

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - @hickchic67. - 6.17%
    2nd - @Happily_Chaotic. - 3.85%
    3rd - @AB0215. - 3.25%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Gutbusters. - 0.83%
    2nd - The Slimsons. - 0.70%
    :flowerforyou: 3rd - Run Track Minds. - 0.59% :flowerforyou:

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @Tracie_Lord. - 2.52%
    2nd - @Danielletoynton9. - 2.29%
    3rd - @drea2011. - 1.78%

The Slimsons
    1st - @AB0215. - 3.25%
    2nd - @aadubb. - 3.22%
    3rd - @lsjhudson. - 2.58%

Gutbusters
    1st - @hickchic67. - 6.17%
    2nd - @robandy12345. - 3.20%
    3rd - @Syd43. - 2.56%

Run Track Minds
    :flowerforyou: 1st - @Red1185. - 2.66% - 4.6lbs :flowerforyou:
    :flowerforyou: 2nd - @Nige1313. - 1.94% -4.4lbs :flowerforyou:
    :flowerforyou: 3rd - @Jactop. - 1.92% - 4.0lbs :flowerforyou:

Flab-U-Less
    1st - @Happily_Chaotic. - 3.85%
    2nd - @Clairetomkinson. - 2.62%
    3rd - @KristiRTT. - 1.60%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - @hickchic67. - 10.0 lbs.
    2nd - @robandy12345. - 7.2 lbs.
    3rd - @Happily_Chaotic. - 7.1 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 34.3 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 49.6 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 49.2 lbs.
    :flowerforyou: Run Track Minds - 32.7 lbs. :flowerforyou:
    Flab-U-Less - 18.8 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 184.6 lbs[/quote]

• johicks
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    SW:297.8
    GW: 287.8 (by the end of June/2019)

Awesome loss!! 4.0# Woooohooooo!! :flowerforyou:

username: Watchme1989
    PW: 296.2

It's confusing when people post their weigh-ins a little different than everyone else. So we ask that this format be used. Thank you so much. This is just as much for you as it is for the captains. Because we could easily make a typo from one week to the next so, having you PW (previous weight) helps a lot! Thank you so much for understanding.

• johicks
    Options
    _Cece_x wrote: »
    Username: cece_x
    Week: Sunday, June 9th
    PW: 229
    CW: 229

With the time difference, I may be late, not sure!

@_Cece_x - Need to have some clarification on your weigh-in post. I didn't see your week #1 weigh-in for this past Friday and you have stated above weigh-in for Sunday, June 9th which starts week #2. So want to make sure I post this on the right week for you. And I also have your PW as 230#, as what was reported for week #4 in May.

So I'll post 229 as your CW, but in which week? Week #1 as a late post for Friday weigh-in?

• MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I apologize for suddenly disappearing. My home Internet has apparently given up the ghost and my phone while allowing me to connect to Safari and my apps was not allowing me to do anything in them. I finally got my phone to the AT&T store last night. After a master reset and redownload of my apps I can now access things again. I still have no Internet at home and will make another call on that Monday.

I promise I will read all the posts that occurred while I was away and a great big thank you to @johicks for being her best.
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Username: MaelynMayhem
    Week: Sunday, June 9
    PW: 256.2
    CW: 254.2
  • johicks
    Options
    I apologize for suddenly disappearing. My home Internet has apparently given up the ghost and my phone while allowing me to connect to Safari and my apps was not allowing me to do anything in them. I finally got my phone to the AT&T store last night. After a master reset and redownload of my apps I can now access things again. I still have no Internet at home and will make another call on that Monday.

I promise I will read all the posts that occurred while I was away and a great big thank you to @johicks for being her best.

Oh Maelyn!!!! I'm so happy that you're back and reconnected!! I have missed my friend. I can imagine the hassle it has been without internet/ wifi. Glad it was that and nothing serious. And you came back with a loss!! Woooohoooooo!! Can you believe that we're already in week #2 of June? 🤗 HUGS 🤗
  • bhlavac5560
    bhlavac5560 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Bhlavac5560
    Sunday June Week 2
    PW: 286.2
    CW: 283.2
    Things that went well: I made it through my sisters wedding without any pop, bread, or candy off dessert table.
    Things to do better: Although I stuck to healthy foods, I went through the drive thru twice this week.
  • johicks
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday 6/09)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: within naintenance
    Exercise: Yes
    8+ water: 13+
    Daily Goals/Habits:
    • Morning Affirmations:
    • Plan / pre-log food
    • Exercise goals> 2-3x/day, 30+m, 2-3/wk resistance: =70min
      =31m- w/up + HIIT cardio + 4m stretching cool down
      =29m lo cardio
      =10m “sit to be fit”
    • One post-dinner snack: Nope!- ran out of calories w/ late lunch early dinner splurge w/ hubby.
    • Kitchen Closed! - YES! Gonna binge on Netflix.
  • johicks
    Options
    Bhlavac5560
    Sunday June Week 2
    PW: 286.2
    CW: 283.2
    Things that went well: I made it through my sisters wedding without any pop, bread, or candy off dessert table.
    Things to do better: Although I stuck to healthy foods, I went through the drive thru twice this week.

Great job!! You will do better. Drive-thrus aren't off limit; they offer healthy choices now. I'm starting to learn when I am strong and plan accordingly what I can have. :) You are doing great! Especially at the wedding!
  • johicks
    Options
    cmw4jdg7t00g.gif
    7 of 10 "Sunday" teammates weighed in... and NO GAINS! Whoa!! "Weigh" to start the week off.
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Sunday
    Track- yes
    Calories- under
    Exercise- ran 4.5 miles and walked the dog
    Day: Sorry that I've been quiet the past couple of days we have had a super nice weekend. I may have totally blown tomorrow's weigh in. I've done well the past two day, but Friday I totally blew it. I ate way too much, then went out with some friends and totally over did it on the adult beverages. I'm hoping not, but we shall see. Such a great weekend. I got more sleep Friday and Saturday night than I have in forever! Felt awesome. We were able to get our pool up and running this weekend and also enjoyed some R&R in the sun! Crossing my fingers for tomorrow's weigh in.
This discussion has been closed.