60 min yoga & meditation
    20min strength training
    2.65 mile hike
    Step: 13069
    Water: 96oz
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,999 Member
    Options
    Tracked, at and guess what? From dancing last night n walking lots today, achieved 8500. Yesssss my post op steps are in effect. Can I plz get a whoop whoop? 🌅 lol

@ForLangston, whoop, whoop!! That is great!! Your post op recovery must be going well if you were dancing last night!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    156.8 ---> 155.0

Today was Dairy Queen day. I worked all day and still ran two miles, so I think it was well-earned.

@eatingfoodles, almost two pounds gone and two miles ran....well earned, indeed!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Tomorrow is weigh in day and I am actually excited to see what progress I made 🤞I've been under calorie goal all week and been between 20 to 25 thousand steps the past 6 days straight.
    Weigh in Wednesday
    Last week 249.0
    Today 244.8

@mirendybryant, your gut feeling was right on the money......a solid four pounds gone, and a week of hard work showing you absolutely earned it!! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Tuesday, June 11th Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Nope
    Exercise: 30 minute walk
    Steps: 9048

I had my food all planned out and pre-logged for the day, and my husband needed us to swing by my mom's to pick something up. Next thing we know, my brother and his fiance are cooking all of us a big meal with bratwurst, salad, macaroni and cheese, and homemade salad dressing (blue cheese vinaigrette with heavy cream, lol). So I ate the meal prepared, had a big salad and just a bit of the rest, but did not make my calorie goal. It's always hard to plan for everything, and we had a lovely night.

Goals for the week:
    -To meet my deficit each day: Missed Tuesday
    -To hit every workout on my half marathon training plan: Still on track :)
    -Start doing planks every day, for at least 1 minute total: Still on track

@susanpiper57, I liked where you said, "....we had a lovely night." That showed me that you had the proper perspective. Sometimes we just cannot plan for everything, but we can enjoy life with those we love!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing a Monday from @heaz10.

Heather, are you still with us?
  • DreamAchiever33
    DreamAchiever33 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My Weigh-In day! Here we go!

Username: DreamAchiever33
    Weigh in week: June - Week 2
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's weight:192.6
    Todays Weight: 190.2

Motivation for me:
    SW: 205.9 (May 1st, 2019)
    CW: 190.2 (total loss of 15.7 in 6 weeks - averaging 2.6 lbs/wk)
    GW: 130-140 - still unsure of this number.

How did you all decide on your specific Goal Weight?
  • HASWLRS
    Options

Motivation for me:

@DreamAchiever33, well done....over two pounds lost!! Next week, the 80's!!

UGW is definitely a fluid number. Some set it too conservatively, then discover once they get there they still have some more to lose. Others set it too aggressively and never actually get there or get there, but have a hard time staying there. Mine is based on a number I've been before and felt good at, post children. (I would never use my grade 12 weight as my ultimate goal weight, for instance). Could I lose beyond that and still be at a healthy weight for me? Yes, absolutely. And that will be a game day decision once I get there.
  • DreamAchiever33
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »

Motivation for me:

UGW is definitely a fluid number. Some set it too conservatively, then discover once they get there they still have some more to lose. Others set it too aggressively and never actually get there or get there, but have a hard time staying there. Mine is based on a number I've been before and felt good at, post children. (I would never use my grade 12 weight as my ultimate goal weight, for instance). Could I lose beyond that and still be at a healthy weight for me? Yes, absolutely. And that will be a game day decision once I get there.

Thanks for your response! Yes, I would assume that my 115 lb high school senior weight would not be suitable for a mom of 3 babies 9-10 lbs each. ;) I got married at 135, but had put on a good 10 lbs the year prior (first year of grad school). It will be a wait and see for me, I suppose.
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options

Motivation for me:

My pre-pregnancy weight was 116 or so, and my goal weight is 110. I was still a little fluffy in parts at 115, so 5 pounds less would probably be just about right. 115 is pretty sustainable for me, (I am big on moderation, and love veggies and healthy foods, but I also love taco bell and cookies, and I'm not into deprivation lol) but 110 may be more of a stretch, we will see. For the record, I am 5'0 and small boned, my healthy weigh range is 95-128 lbs.
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I should amend the above, I have two kids, 115-116 was my weight after the first born, I am losing the weight from my second born, who is 10 months old. I'm not going to look/weigh where I was at 19 after two kids :)
  • DreamAchiever33
    Options
    I should amend the above, I have two kids, 115-116 was my weight after the first born, I am losing the weight from my second born, who is 10 months old. I'm not going to look/weigh where I was at 19 after two kids :)

I like how you say 'look/weigh' - because even if I did manage to weigh the same, I sure wouldn't look the same! :) Thanks for your response - It's nice to know others goals to have a framework for your own.
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    Weight on 11th June.

Starting weight: 170.0
    Current weight: 149.8
    Goal weight: 126.0

• erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options

Motivation for me:

Wow, great job! Really putting in that work. I was thinking about skipping a workout today but you inspired me!

For your question: I don’t have a final goal weight. For over 5 years I have an issue where I get down to 240 and then give up - and I don’t know why. So for me, my goal is to get under 240, figure out how I am going to keep motivation and then reassess what a new goal is.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weight on 11th June.

Starting weight: 170.0
    Current weight: 149.8
    Goal weight: 126.0

@prehistoricmoongoddess, a point six loss this week to get you under 150!! That's a good send off for your vacation! Remind me again when you return...is it late July sometime?
  • HASWLRS
    Options

Motivation for me:

Thanks for your response! Yes, I would assume that my 115 lb high school senior weight would not be suitable for a mom of 3 babies 9-10 lbs each. ;) I got married at 135, but had put on a good 10 lbs the year prior (first year of grad school). It will be a wait and see for me, I suppose.

@DreamAchiever33, how tall are you?
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options

Motivation for me:

My ultimate goal weight os yet undetermined. I picked 180 just because it sounds somewhat achievable. However, like Erik, I also get stuck at a certain weight. For me it is 200. For some reason I lose motivation at that number and cant get past that wall. So my current goal is to be under 200 for a few weeks.
  • CaroDav73
    CaroDav73 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Weds eve 2208pm food logged,water logged and excersise step count 21320 :smile:
  • DreamAchiever33
    Options

Motivation for me:

@DreamAchiever33, how tall are you?

5'7''
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Tracked, at, n at 6377 steps🧚🏿‍♂️
This discussion has been closed.