WORKOUT WARRIORS TEAM CHAT - JUNE 2019

Options

Replies

• RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,186 Member
    Options
    Just checking in. Exercise routine is very good but as we all know the real problem with losing weight is calories. I moved, so I have a gym in the apartment complex which makes it easy to workout. Just have to walk about 200 feet and there I am in the new, uplifting gym (no pun intended) :)

I haven't lost much weight for about five to six months. I know it's because I may be logging calories, but just shrug my shoulders when I go over my calories limit. That's not a good way to view my logging. I have to get back on track. Just sharing my struggles and positives.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Patti705 wrote: »
    Steps:

Wednesday, June 19 - 10,566

Off to a V slow start today....just been a desk jockey all day. And it's supposed to storm tonight so hoping to leave work around 4 and hit the gym....not in the mood. Oh well.

@Patti705 ...STEPS POSTED... YOU GOTTA GET THERE...
    NikMar wrote: »
    Steps 13 June: 10,570

Steps 18 June: 11,654
    Steps 19 June: 11,736

NikMar
    Week: 3
    PW: 143.6
    CW: 144.1

@NikMar ... STEPS AND WEIGH IN POSTED ....

• megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Thursday June 20:
    LAST week: 194.2
    Today: 193.6

I’m happy with that because my clothes are fitting noticeably looser. It’s so encouraging!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    WELCOME TO OUR TEAM!!
    @Fitness327wk

I am Kim and I co captain with @Navydaddjtc
    Welcome and good luck!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    RubyRed427 wrote: »
    Just checking in. Exercise routine is very good but as we all know the real problem with losing weight is calories. I moved, so I have a gym in the apartment complex which makes it easy to workout. Just have to walk about 200 feet and there I am in the new, uplifting gym (no pun intended) :)

I haven't lost much weight for about five to six months. I know it's because I may be logging calories, but just shrug my shoulders when I go over my calories limit. That's not a good way to view my logging. I have to get back on track. Just sharing my struggles and positives.

Thanks so much for sharing with us. The struggle with food is real for many of us.
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    megnolia82 wrote: »
    Weigh in Thursday June 20:
    LAST week: 194.2
    Today: 193.6

I’m happy with that because my clothes are fitting noticeably looser. It’s so encouraging!

got you logged.
    Congrats on the weight loss. You are making some real progress!! Way to go!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    @patti705 hope you made it to the gym and had a great workout.
    Stay focused and this mood thing will pass. We need to keep our eye on the goal!!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    ConfidentRaven
    Thursday weigh
    PW: 324.4
    CW: 322.6

That's a good loss. You got this!!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    NikMar wrote: »
    Steps 13 June: 10,570

Steps 18 June: 11,654
    Steps 19 June: 11,736

NikMar
    Week: 3
    PW: 143.6
    CW: 144.1

Don't sweat the small stuff! We all know it's just a little water weight.
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    THURSDAY'S UPDATED WEIGH IN CREW IS
    @ConfidentRaven
    @Megnolia82
    @NikMar

@Lukdbestucan

• Patti705
    Patti705 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Thanks, all.

Made it to the gym for a good Body Pump class then hopped on the treadmill to make up for the time spent at my desk today. Just watched the news which it was I would be doing if I were at home. Week was boring and long. Short work trip tomorrow to Salamander Hotel in Middleburg, VA. Gotta watch my calories...and wine!

TGIF and Happy Summer!

Steps for June 20
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Patti705 wrote: »
    Thanks, all.

Made it to the gym for a good Body Pump class then hopped on the treadmill to make up for the time spent at my desk today. Just watched the news which it was I would be doing if I were at home. Week was boring and long. Short work trip tomorrow to Salamander Hotel in Middleburg, VA. Gotta watch my calories...and wine!

TGIF and Happy Summer!

Steps for June 20

@PATTI705.... GOT THEM POSTED ...WTG ON GOING TO THE GYM..... IF YOU DRINK WINE DRINK RED IT'S HEART HEALTHY OR SO THEY SAY ..
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    GOOD EVENING TEAM....
    1ST OFF A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO KIM FOR COVERING FOR ME WHILE I HAVE SORTA BEEN A 1/2 *kitten* CAPT. THESE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS.......THANKS KIM I TRULY APPRECIATE IT.

SHADOW THE STOMA IS GIVING ME FITS THESE LAST FEW DAYS.... I WON'T GO IN DETAILS CUZ FOR NON OSTOMY PEEPS IT MAY BE TO GRAPHIC.... I AM DUE TO SEE THE GI DOC AND MY OSOTMY NURSE FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING TO GET A HANDLE ON IT... IF I LET IT GO AND SAY I GOT THIS I WILL BE DEHYDRATED IN A NANO SECOND AND COULD WINED UP WITH A SKIN INFECTION AROUND THE STOMA.... SO I WILL BE OFF TO SEE THEM FIRST THING IN THE MORNING.... I DIDN'T GET TO MY AQUA PT CLASS THIS MORNING FOR FEAR OF SHADOW BEING BEING A PAIN THE STOMACH SO OPTED OUT ...MUCH SAFER THAT WAY FOR ALL CONCERN....

NOW DON'T YOU ALL THINK THAT I AM HEADED TO ANY TYPE OF SURGERY OR GONNA BE HOSPITALIZED...IT'S AN INTERNAL PROBLEM AND CAN BE FIXED WITH CERTAIN MEDS AND A DIETARY CHANGE. THE CHANGE IS NOT GOOD AS I HAVE TO EAT STARCHES TO GET SHADOW TO CO-OPERATE WITH ME AND SLOW EVERYTHING DOWN TO A SNAILS PACE.... I MIGHT HAVE PUSHED MYSELF TO FAR WHEN WORKING OUTSIDE AND NOT EATING WELL SHALL WE SAY NOT PROPERLY. SO I WILL REBOUND HOWEVER IT WILL TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS TO DO SO...

IN THE MEAN TIME HERE IS OUR WEEKLY STATS SO FAR THIS WEEK.... TOTAL LBS WEIGHED IN...2,343.2
    +0.1 LBS LOST +57.14% TOTAL % OF WEIGHT LOST... NOW KEEP IN MIND WE STILL HAVE SEVERAL TEAMMATES FROM WED. TO WEIGH IN YET SO I AM HOPING THAT THIS IMPROVE AS WE GET THOSE WEIGHT POSTED. PLUS THE FRIDAY CREW IS ABOUT TO SHOW UP TOMORROW MORNING AND THIS SHOULD MOVE THESE NUMBER IN A POSITIVE WAY...

WELL IT'S LIGHTS OUT HERE AT THE ANDERSON HACIENDA..
    TAKE CARE SLEEP TIGHT CUZ THERE ARE ROUGH AND READY MEN AND WOMEN READY TO DUE HARM TO THOSE THAT WANT TO HARM US....
    SLEEP TIGHT THE US NAVY HAS THE WATCH
    GREG
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I need to restate my daily goals today:

Track everything
    No eating past 8pm.

Have a great day!
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Steps:

Wednesday 6/19: 19,986
    Thursday 6/20: 14,335
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @runarml...... STEPS POSTED ERIN..OH SO CLOSE TO 20K ON WED... NICELY DONE
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Week 3

PW 134.4
    CW 138

Crazy work hours and bad food choices make for a gain...yikes. getting back on it though. Next weigh in will be better
  • XOX_LOTSA_XOX
    XOX_LOTSA_XOX Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    21 June 2019
    User ID: XOX_LOTSA_XOX
    WEEK#: 3
    Weigh in Day: FRIDAY
    Previous Weight: 128.8kg / 283.9lbs
    Current Weight: 128.3 / 282.85lbs
    Weeks Steps: 7840

Hello Warrior Team! I hope that everyone is well! Sorry that hear that you’ve been sick Greg! Wishes that you will feel better soon.

I must report that my steps are very few but my biokineticist keeps me moving in other ways. The new exercises makes me feel a lot better! Weight loss.. well I do wish that it went faster but alas, I’m still thankful for progress!

Best of luck Warriors and thank you so much for our Captains work in this group and motivating us! I appreciate it!
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited June 2019
    Options
    c1e33as6ic5b.png
    f537kl2wbs0a.pnghp0q2fy2x1y6.png
    FRIDAY'S WEIGH IN CREW IS
    @Abowersgirl
    @HONEYBEE518
    @holmesp603
    @KKNIC
    @Lonnijay