Replies

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Check in
    Calories: under and my net carbs were only 17 grams! :D
    Water: over
    Exercise: 60 minute cardio program on my treadmill

I had a pretty chill day. I planned my menu for the week. Right now I'm having fun finding low carb recipes that I can make for me and hubby. I read over the mindful eating challenge and honestly, if I got any more mindful about what I'm putting in my mouth I would need to seek professional help. :D I am going to commit to drinking more plain water. I drink wayyyyy too much plain seltzer these days and I'm not too sure if that is OK. :#
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Check in

I had a pretty chill day. I planned my menu for the week. Right now I'm having fun finding low carb recipes that I can make for me and hubby. I read over the mindful eating challenge and honestly, if I got any more mindful about what I'm putting in my mouth I would need to seek professional help. :D I am going to commit to drinking more plain water. I drink wayyyyy too much plain seltzer these days and I'm not too sure if that is OK. :#

Excellent carb level!!!!!
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Tuesday check in
    Carbs; under (calories are as well)
    Water; over
    Exercise: a run, LBT, metafit, spin and some weights
    Tomorrow; light day
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,768 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Check in

Way to keep carbs low. Great planning
  • digger61
    Options
    tess5036 wrote: »
    Tuesday check in
    Carbs; under (calories are as well)
    Water; over
    Exercise: a run, LBT, metafit, spin and some weights
    Tomorrow; light day

Another great day
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    daily check-in

Tuesday's calories - under
    water - better but not enough
    exercise - 4 mile run plus evening workout group

I'm starting to blur that fine line between pushing hard and overdoing it. I love the extra flexibility and time that I have in the summer, but I can get stupid real fast. This morning's "run" was tough - the humidity plus not enough time to fully recover after last night's workout. I walked a lot, and I"m allowing myself to be ok with that, for now.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,562 Member
    Options
    @AustinRuadhain Thank you for the recipes! I was debating between baking or stir-frying the tofu, the baked recipe sounds perfect and the couple ingredients I don't have can be swapped for those I do have. You're great at finding good recipes!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,562 Member
    Options
    Wednesday morning check-in
    Calories under
    Exercise bike, PT stretches and core

Nothing new going on.
  • wilsonkellies
    wilsonkellies Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wilsonkellies
    Week 4
    Wednesday
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Check in
    Calories: a bit under, all good choices, all on plan and logged
    Exercise: none; family obligations interrupted; back on exercise track today!

Wednesday Plan
    Food on plan/under
    Water over
    Exercise: Classical Stretch, martial arts class, plus gardening or a walk outside. Looking forward to all of it!
  • AustinRuadhain
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @Wilsonkellies - Congratulations on the loss this week! 🎉🎉🎉

@Katmary71 - Glad the recipes look fun! I love cooking. Sounds like you are having a fabulous day today!

@digger61 - Looks like a great day! I love your consistency!

@TeresaW1020 - Hurray for paying attention to mindful eating! And wow to doing so well on the net carbs for your food plan!

@tess5036 - What a great day!

@Wishusdonna - "hand-rolling pasta for tagliatelle" - Oh, how fun & cool!
  • digger61
    Options
    Hey everybody - a good day yesterday. Just a little cloud over my mood, which I beat the heck out of with a rolling pin. I didn't have my Fitbit on while I was cooking but I spent the best part of an hour hand-rolling pasta ffor tagliatelle. I actually think this was exercise, as it certainly made me warm!

Besides that, I have calories under, water fine, and exercise 10499 steps.

nice day
  • digger61
    Options
    ka97 wrote: »
    daily check-in

Tuesday's calories - under
    water - better but not enough
    exercise - 4 mile run plus evening workout group

I'm starting to blur that fine line between pushing hard and overdoing it. I love the extra flexibility and time that I have in the summer, but I can get stupid real fast. This morning's "run" was tough - the humidity plus not enough time to fully recover after last night's workout. I walked a lot, and I"m allowing myself to be ok with that, for now.

good plan
  • digger61
    Options
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 4
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight:208.8
    Todays Weight: 210.6

I could be really upset that I gained 1.8 this week, but I'm not! Here is why. What I have done differently is spend the last three evenings on my feet for over three hours a night and my feet have been swollen every night when I get home. I am exhausted and not sleeping very well. All that contributes to weight gain. What I am celebrating is that I've stuck to my plan and I haven't cheated once while at vacation Bible school. No junk food! No candy! And tomorrow night I will have NO pizza, candy, popcorn, or sno-cones. Well, I might have a sno-cone but it will have NO flavored syrup on it!! :D

agiinbugg65r.jpg

good choices
  • digger61
    Options
    Tuesday Check in
    Calories: a bit under, all good choices, all on plan and logged
    Exercise: none; family obligations interrupted; back on exercise track today!

Wednesday Plan
    Food on plan/under
    Water over
    Exercise: Classical Stretch, martial arts class, plus gardening or a walk outside. Looking forward to all of it!

Have a great day
  • AustinRuadhain
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Here's an article, How to Be Great, that I found inspiring. I am thinking, of course, that we are all on our own path to getting good at being healthy and fit!

"in order to achieve the things you want in life, you’ll need to establish a habit of progression. You literally need to become good at being decent. ...
    ...get out there and start doing. Do not look for perfection or even greatness, but instead signs of “good” and start making tangible progress."
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 4
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight:208.8
    Todays Weight: 210.6

I could be really upset that I gained 1.8 this week, but I'm not! Here is why. What I have done differently is spend the last three evenings on my feet for over three hours a night and my feet have been swollen every night when I get home. I am exhausted and not sleeping very well. All that contributes to weight gain. What I am celebrating is that I've stuck to my plan and I haven't cheated once while at vacation Bible school. No junk food! No candy! And tomorrow night I will have NO pizza, candy, popcorn, or sno-cones. Well, I might have a sno-cone but it will have NO flavored syrup on it!! :D

agiinbugg65r.jpg

Teresa, this is fabulous! I am so impressed and delighted for you! Congratulations on staying focused on the actions there are to take today to reach your goal!
  • melissa2013m
    melissa2013m Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    melissa2013m
    Wednesday
    Week 4
    Current weight 259.4
This discussion has been closed.