TEAM: The Slimsons (July)

Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @lsjhudson yeah MFP thinks your under eating, which is really surprisingly hard to do, unless you do it literally every day, which is again, hard to do because you WILL be hungry!

@o0kody0o nice day! Way to get an hour walk in!

@pamlorbieski Nice loss this week! Woot woot!

@OkieGina I used to calculate exercise calories, but since it's really hard to estimate, decided to stop counting them and just ignore them and that's when I started seeing bigger losses, so I guess I was over estimating my calorie burn, so that's always my caveat there, but it does work for a lot of people, I am just not one of them!

@tinak33 Omg lunges are brutal! I can squat all day, 12 lunges in I want to die lol. They're a great exercise but brutal. Glad you're doing better! You got this!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Fitness327wk
    7.9 Daily Check IN (Tues) 💃🤸‍♀️💃
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: 18 holes of golf
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Happy Transformation Tuesday Team!

I've decided that it's time to do my progress pictures again, these last 13 lbs I've lost have really seemed to shape my body in a really dramatic way, starting to see a shape I don't think I've seen my entire life, so I'm really pretty excited about that and I can't wait to finish what I started and get the last bit of weight gone!
    Hope this reminds everyone that we can do this, and it's taken me more than 2 years to get to this point, but it's been worth every day that I struggled to get here. My life is so much different and so much better than it was!
    mua9kmkydcre.png

Let's go out there and crush our goals!!

Amazing progress!!! The pics are great.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: July 9th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 11,100 steps
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Is there a rule about before and after pics in underwear? Nothing shows, it's like a bikini. But I thought I read somewhere its not allowed
  • AB0215
    Options
    Is there a rule about before and after pics in underwear? Nothing shows, it's like a bikini. But I thought I read somewhere its not allowed

not that I know of...
  • AB0215
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 140 mins walking, 60 mins weight training--Hang Snatches, Clean + Split Jerk, pull ups and dips
  • jeapri17
    jeapri17 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday, July 9

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes. Stretching 20 min.

• digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: over
    Water: yes, 100+ oz
    Exercise: no
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: July 10
    Calories: OVER
    Water: 11 cups
    Exercise: Daily Burn: 11733 steps

Goals July goals
    1) Track: track as soon as a meal over :/
    2) Steps at least 100,000 steps a week :/ ( 99736 week total )
    3)Strength at least once a day <3
    4) Diet one salad, one fruit: <3

I had two problems today: I worked two jobs and therefor my schedule of eating was off. I should not eat when I get home from my second job as it is too late. Perhaps I could pack something I could have in the car and then eat while driving as it is an hour commute. Then perhaps if I have not my steps in I could take the dog for a walk as soon as I get home. I also need to track as soon as I eat
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    ABO215: Thanks so much for sharing your journey. It is inspiring.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    @cydneebauman well done on your loss 👏 Can definitely see the difference in your stomach! You’re doing great 🙌🏻
  • dracocapricorn
    dracocapricorn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Im super excited about my 3 month progress. Day 90 is Friday. This was about week 2 and today. n7jxaiv90ktu.jpg

That is nice!
  • o0kody0o
    Options
    Morning team

I love looking through the Success Stories section and seeing everyone’s before and after photos. I’ve noticed that people get a lot of “Woo’s” on their success stories/before & after photos. Maybe it’s just a case of mistaking the Woo reaction for “woohoo” or do people use it as a “dislike” button? (I’m still getting to grips with everything on MFP) Just a thought I had this morning as I was scrolling through the Success Stories!

Hope everyone has a great day 🤗
  • dracocapricorn
    dracocapricorn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    Morning team

I love looking through the Success Stories section and seeing everyone’s before and after photos. I’ve noticed that people get a lot of “Woo’s” on their success stories/before & after photos. Maybe it’s just a case of mistaking the Woo reaction for “woohoo” or do people use it as a “dislike” button? (I’m still getting to grips with everything on MFP) Just a thought I had this morning as I was scrolling through the Success Stories!

Personally I take it as a "Wow" reaction lol, isn't it?
  • mylosinggametowin
    mylosinggametowin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday, July 9)

Track: Yes✅
    Calories: Yes✅
    Exercise: Yes✅ I got on the elliptical for 2 miles in 30 minutes plus 1:30 plank hold, 2X27 wall push-ups and 2X25 step ups with knee lifts
    Goals/Day/Comments: today was brutal with the heat and humidity plus working out in the garage. But I got it done and my 2-year old decided to join me on the step-iOS!!! ❤️❤️
  • o0kody0o
    Options
    @dracocapricorn I believe that in our group, The Slimsons, we use the “woo” reaction as a positive “woohoo!” However, I came across this information below earlier
    qdkibpqswai2.png
  • AB0215
    edited July 2019
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    Morning team

@o0kody0o

I really should post a disclaimer, this has been a topic of discussion for many months, and started many months ago, when someone first said something about it, and at the time, pretty much universally, everyone decided that their intention on the "woo" was wrong and everyone decided to use it as a positive, so while we know that it's a "negative" according to MFP, we pretty much use it as a "whoo hoo" I don't think anyone uses that as intended because who says woo when it's a bad thing?! Now what they should have called it was "boo" Lol.

And you beat me to it, was going to post that same thing with what they said it was, but we all use it as a positive, and also, I try to stay away from any negative reactions anyways :smile:
This discussion has been closed.