TEAM: The Slimsons (July)

Options

Replies

• batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    😠 I’m back at it today!!!!!! Spent the last week eating desserts and going out to eat. Only 2 lbs up from last Friday. 5.2 lbs up from two and a half weeks ago, my lowest so I need to hit this before it gets out of hand. Haven’t completely sabotaged things so just need to jump right back in!!
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    ‼️ Back at it this week!! “Vacation week” is over and it’s the best time to start! Only 5.2 lbs up from my lowest a few weeks ago so not too bad just need to keep it from getting any worse!!

Everyone’s been doing great!! ❤️
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Yikes! The long holiday weekend had be away from my computer. I successfully logged Thursday and Friday, partially logged on Saturday and didn't do any yesterday. Oops...And I had almost 300 notifications (half were from this group!). I doubt I'll get caught up, but...for those of you who did great - YOU ROCK!! For those who had some struggles - it's a new week, time to let that go and start again. We got this!!!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    @batgirl140, I'm right there with you! Past 2 weeks have been rough, and I ate a LOT..... and am up about 10 lbs from my ultimate lowest.... So I am back at it this week and working to get back into my calorie intake. I am going into it gradually... Pretty sure I was downing 2500 calories a day, so I am gonna start with getting 1500 today, 1400 tomorrow, and get back to 1200.
    I have also not been drinking all the water I normally drink. So I am trying to get back into that as well.

Right now, my whole body is sore, and I am running on 4 days of very little sleep.... so it's really hard not to reach for the candy and give myself constant sugar rushes!!! But no. No candy. No more sweets. Still have family visiting for the whole week, but I am ok with limiting my food or making my own small dinners....

I entered the weight decade that I said I was done with. So I need to get back out of there!
  • sreid92
    sreid92 Posts: 11 Member
    Options

Week: July Week 2
    PW =227
    CW=222
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-in for Monday:
    Username: OkieGina
    PW: 206.4
    CW: 203.4

Wahoo! My weight always goes up a little over the weekend, but it was a smaller increase this time - so I'm thrilled! Despite my tracking kinda trailing off as the weekend progressed, I tracked more than I expected and made better choices regardless of whether I was tracking or not, so I'll pretty happy with that too. I did manage to get some exercise in during the long weekend (both at the gym and yard work that had sweat running off me). And this week, I'm starting a new exercise program. I'll still be working out with my trainer twice a week, but I have an e-book I'll be following for my other workouts - so I'm pretty excited about that!
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Username: Gadgetgirl259

July Week 2 (Monday)

PW: 169.1
    CW: 169.3
  • lsjhudson
    lsjhudson Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    💥Daily Post: Monday, 8th July 💥

✅Track: yes, even though it was painful 😂
    ☑️Calories: over...by A LOT 🙈
    ✅Exercise: 40 min walk

Comments: the struggle was real today! I got too hungry and my fridge was too bare of pre prepared stuff like I normally have knocking about, so from about 5pm onward I caved, and caved, and caved again. It's okay, it won't dribble through into tomorrow. I did it, it's done, and no hard feelings to myself bc the whole self-punishment thing I'm just not into anymore. So 🙌🙌 for a fresh day tomorrow!
  • lsjhudson
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

July: Week #2

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 195.1
    CW: 193.3

I have been really hungry lately. Everything unhealthy at the grocery store looked good on Friday. I managed to stay strong and stay away from the junk food. However, I did eat a banana pudding at lunch today and I'm paying for it now. I usually have an afternoon snack but I'm not doing it today and I'm hungry....plus I feel guilty for eating all of those carbs. I'm not sure why I did it. It's one of my favorites and I am super stressed out. I guess those were two bad factors colliding. Back on the wagon now.

Same, sister! Really struggling on the hunger front. I'm assuming it's bc it's my time of the month but it's super annoying as it makes me have to use extreme self control all the time which is exhausting! (And, as today was, not always successful!!)
  • lsjhudson
    Options
    sreid92 wrote: »
    PW =227
    CW=222

@sreid92 what a fabulous loss! Well done!! 👏👏👏
  • lsjhudson
    Options
    Kin59vara wrote: »
    13point1runnermomma: I am so impressed with you cleaning your house after your full day. I have a hard time doing this.

Jhudson: Excited about your trip to Spain. I just booked a trip to Ireland and I am so excited!

oOkodyOo Vick2767 thanks for your congratulations

@Kin59vara Ireland is beautiful. My husband is half Irish on his mum's side of the family, and every 5 years they get the clan together and have a massive weekend party...sometimes in Dublin and sometimes in Kilkenny. I think you'll have a lovely time 👍
  • lsjhudson
    Options
    @o0kody0o check you out with your awesome loss! 🙌 how close are you to your goal now?!
  • lsjhudson
    Options
    @Magnificentpanda you're doing fantastic, well done!! 👏
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    🌟Daily Post: Monday, 8 July

Track: Yes
    🤭Calories: Over by around 300 😬
    Exercise: 1 mile walk
    💬Comments: Ohh I haven’t been over my calories in a long time! My OH made a chicken curry with rice (it was the rice that had a LOT of calories!) Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed it and won’t beat myself up over it. It’s not often I allow myself a “treat”...right back at it tomorrow 💪

@lsjhudson My original goal was 147lbs and I’m currently at 143ish. I’ve set myself a new goal of reaching 134 (9st 8lbs) so I’ve got another 9lbs to lose. Once I hit 134, that’ll be 50lbs exactly I’ll have lost and I’ll likely go into maintenance at that point.

I’m glad to hear you’re staying positive after a bit of a rough day. I also went over my calorie allowance but as you said, it’s a new day tomorrow and we’ll just go from there...no long-term damage done 💕
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in : Monday
    Username MagnificentPanda
    Week - July Week 2
    PW. 157.25
    CW 155.75

Been out for some walks this week and even to an aerobics class ! Oh, and a lot of gardening !
    jeapri17 wrote: »
    Weekly weigh in : Monday
    Username: jeapri17
    Week - July, Week 2
    PW. 170
    CW 167

Nice losses.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    July 8
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes
  • mylosinggametowin
    mylosinggametowin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    PW = 245lbs
    CW= 243.bs
    GW: 200lbs

Usually traveling on a long holiday weekend I gain weight. So to see a lose of weigh was refreshing!!!
  • mylosinggametowin
    mylosinggametowin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday, July 8)

Track: Yes✅
    Calories: Yes✅
    Exercise: Yes✅ run 60/30 X7=1.22 miles, Walked for 14:15=.92 miles, 1:30 plank hold, 2X26 wall push-ups, 2X25 step ups with knee raises
    Goals/Day/Comment: Today I was out the door by 6:30 with snooze only being hit once! Now to get out by 6:15 and no snooze hit!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: July 8th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 11,400 steps

Yesterday I ended getting 10,000 steps too because I did some pacing right before I went to bed so that I would meet my goal. I didn't eat much dinner tonight so I did stay under my calorie goal.

This discussion has been closed.