Options

Replies

• jeapri17
    jeapri17 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Daily Post, Friday, 7/5/19

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, not under by much though
    Exercise: Yes. Housecleaning 15 min. Stretching 20 min. Also got 5300 steps today, which is more than usual unless I take a walk.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: July 5th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 3,800 steps + took down all the wooden blinds in the house for the window installers and then put them back up again. Rearranged the furniture back again. After all of that, I went shopping. I was actually sore from all the cleaning and furniture moving yesterday. I need to do my steps tomorrow.

When I weighed in this morning I hit 80 lbs lost. So I updated my avatar to mark 20 more lbs gone. Only 58 lbs to go.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Fitness327wk
    7.5 Daily Check IN (Fri) 💃🤸‍♀️💃
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: Hike and Elliptical
    Steps: 17, 263
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options

Exercise: 3,800 steps + took down all the wooden blinds in the house for the window installers and then put them back up again. Rearranged the furniture back again. After all of that, I went shopping. I was actually sore from all the cleaning and furniture moving yesterday. I need to do my steps tomorrow.

When I weighed in this morning I hit 80 lbs lost. So I updated my avatar to mark 20 more lbs gone. Only 58 lbs to go.

Awesome!!
  • fludderbye
    fludderbye Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    7/4
    Calories over 😫
    Track- yes 👍
    Exercise- no 😫
    Steps -7163

7/5
    Calories under😄
    Track- yes 👍
    Exercise- yes 2 walks total just under 4 miles😄
    Steps 12,013
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 30 mins walking, 60 mins weight training--Snatches, Clean + Split Jerk, Back Squats, Bird dogs.

Comments: Good day, tired, gotta head to bed. Have to get up early and head to my parents house. Big day of hanging out with my niece and swimming. Got a new swimsuit, which I may model before I go...I like how I look in it, which is sort of crazy, this might be the first time in my life I like myself in a swimsuit.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    @lsjhudson Hi, the brand of the fitness tracker is NuBand and it can be worn on the wrist, but comes with an extendable strap to wear on the ankle too. As I’m normally pushing a pram when I’m out, I thought it would be better to wear it on my ankle to get a more accurate count of my steps, as my hands/arms wouldn’t be moving much as I’m pushing the pram x
  • o0kody0o
    Options
    @AB0215 Great to hear your feeling confident in your new swimsuit! Hope you have a fab day with your niece 🙌🏻😊
  • lsjhudson
    lsjhudson Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Friday)

Exercise: Yes, 30 mins walking, 60 mins weight training--Snatches, Clean + Split Jerk, Back Squats, Bird dogs.

Comments: Good day, tired, gotta head to bed. Have to get up early and head to my parents house. Big day of hanging out with my niece and swimming. Got a new swimsuit, which I may model before I go...I like how I look in it, which is sort of crazy, this might be the first time in my life I like myself in a swimsuit.

Fantastic! Swimsuit shopping is always wraught....so pleased to hear you found something that makes you feel confident!
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Friday)

Awesome go head girly.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise no
    Water 140oz
    Goals/comments
    Had a scare tonight with my chest pain flaring up really bad plus being so sore from Physical therapy the day before so not a good combination.

Daily Post Friday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 173oz
    Goals/comments
    So called my doctor early and she called me right back explain my chest pain unfortunately there's nothing really to do but at least she's aware of the situation can't wait to see my lung doctor next week glad I didn't make an August appt.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for fri July 5th
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes
    Our town does fireworks on July 5th every year so the hubby and I took the kids. Had a good time. But then they wanted Dairy Queen. Lol. That’s ok. We shall see what the scale says today. I know I haven’t been eating as healthy as I could do I will re evaluate again after my weigh in.
  • mylosinggametowin
    mylosinggametowin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday, July 5th)

Track: Yes ✅
    Calories: Yes ✅ way under due to fun activities at the creek with my girls. You just don’t seem to get tired or thirsty while wading in the cool water.
    Exercise: Yes/No ✅ does wading in knee deep creek water count! 🤣🤣
    Goals/Day/Comments: my now 5-year old absolutely loves the creek on her Papa’s land in the middle of nowhere. So we spent the day there throwing rocks and wading through the cold water!! We love our happy place so much we are going back today!!!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Vicky2767
    July Week 1
    Sat
    PW 171.4
    CW 172.3
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Calories: No
    Exercise: No

After working late I ran out of time to go workout which is disappointing. Heading to the gym now for Saturday workout then will weigh in.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options

Congratulations on 80 lost!
  • lsjhudson
    lsjhudson Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    💥Daily Post: Saturday, 6th July 💥

✅Track: yes
    ☑️Calories: over by 233 kcal
    ☑️Exercise: none today

Comments: urgh rubbish day. Ive been in an awful mood all day (as well as being sleep deprived) and it's always touch and go eating wise for me on these days because I just want to stuff my face! I only had one moment of weakness though as felt so hungry in the afternoon and all I wanted was a piece of bread with butter. So I had it. As a consequence I'm about 200 kcal over today but the process of tracking honestly kept me from continuing to eat over what I had planned for the day. So it probably still counts as a win. But I am still grumpy so might need to nurse a cup of tea and go to bed early!
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Username: walk4today
    Weekly check-in: Saturday
    July week 1
    PW: 244
    CW: 244.2
    Getting back on track after a big lobster dinner on 4th of July. The weather is so hot and humid it makes me less hungry, which is a good thing! Looking forward to more outdoor exercise and gardening when it cools down this week.
  • o0kody0o
    Options
    🌟Daily Post: Saturday, 6 July

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 1 mile walk
    💬Comments: I missed breakfast this morning and overdone it a bit with snacks - but still managed to stay under calories which is the main thing 😅 I enjoyed using my new fitness tracker today and I think I’ll treat myself to a Fitbit when I reach my next goal of 138lbs 💪
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    I am a tea lover and found a wonderful green tea from The Republic of Tea. Delicious 😋!! I bought on Amazon.

From Website:
    Skinny never tasted so good. Green tea and matcha are known for increasing metabolism.* To this base, we added cinnamon, which can suppress your appetite and alleviate cravings,* and the skin of the garcinia cambogia fruit, which studies have shown inhibits fat production.* Perfect for any time of day, a cup of this spicy-sweet tea will keep you on track toward your weight-loss goals.

FLAVOR PROFILE: SPICY-SWEET

This pale golden infusion's sweet and spicy notes linger long after the cup is sipped. A great tea for cinnamon lovers!

h69r8ma9ydqm.jpeg
This discussion has been closed.