Hope everyone has a Happy and Safe 4th!
  • dracocapricorn
    dracocapricorn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: July 3rd

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: No, a little over
    Exercise: 11,100 steps

This has been a really terrible day for me personally. There was a house that blew up in Charlotte yesterday, the husband survived but his wife was killed. I found out this morning that it was someone I knew. About an hour after that I found out that a long time co-worker has been moved to hospice with only days to live (metastatic breast cancer). To top all of that off, I had to go in for a repeat mammogram this afternoon because the first one was abnormal. It was abnormal too. Now I need to go for a biopsy next week. If it is cancer, the doctor said that it is stage 0 which is a really early stage. They told me that more than likely it is totally benign but they don't want to take any chances.

So, yeah, this has been a lousy day.

I am really sorry to hear that. And I hope everything will be ok.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    HAPPY JULY 4TH! 🇺🇸🎉🎇
    My name is Brittany, a reoccurring member of the BLC. I have really fallen off track the last couple of months. However, I'm not discouraged! My main goal is to be consistent logging daily. What you eat is half the battle! I also have the goals of drinking at least 60oz of water daily and working out at least 3 times per week. Good luck to everyone!

Starting weight for July: 132.4 lbs.
    July goal: 127 lbs.
    Overall goal: 115 lbs.
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No

Sunday Funday! Enjoyed time with my family watching Into The Spider-verse 🕷️, and went to a college women's bball game. ⛹️‍♀️🏀
  • Bm00re2u
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Exercise: Yes

Changed up the workout routine with my husband to upper/lower splits. 75 minutes of lower body, and 10 minutes of HIIT rowing.🚣‍♀️
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Exercise: No

Rest day. Went clothes shopping for my kids and July 4th stuff. My extended family is going to the water park for the holiday for swimming, food, fireworks, and fun! 🏊‍♀️👙🌊 🌭🍔🎇
  • fludderbye
    fludderbye Posts: 457 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Daily post 7/3
    Track 😀
    Under calories 😫
    Steps- 7424

Was over in calories- took kids to see fire works last night. Had a great time .

A cheAt meal on Sunday derailed the week a little but now that I see that I am back on track vigilant as ever💪
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

75 minute upper body workout with 10 minute HIIT rowing. Upper day was tough because my triceps are probably my weakest body part. I increased weight though which is a major accomplishment for me! 💪
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    It's my babys 9th birthday. She has so much planned, luckily most involves moving and not food🤣
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    It's my babys 9th birthday. She has so much planned, luckily most involves moving and not food🤣
    Have a great day. Happy Birthday to your (not such a) baby (anymore).
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

75 minute upper body workout with 10 minute HIIT rowing. Upper day was tough because my triceps are probably my weakest body part. I increased weight though which is a major accomplishment for me! 💪

Good for you
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Started a new challenge this month. Last month I did an ab challenge with a cousin and her bf, and it was tough. Can’t believe it, But I did all 30 days. And the end was getting brutal.
    My husband started the ab challenge with us but was unable to finish. One exercise in particular (leg lifts) was bothering his sciatica. So this month we kinda made our own. And we have more people who wanted to join in the group. Wish me luck.

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh In
    Username: tinak33
    July week 1
    Previous weight: 151.6
    Current weight: 153.0

Hanging in there. Gonna try and at least maintain here through next week. We'll see. Got all the family coming in starting today (big family, about 25 people) so lots of food..... plus eating feelings. And I am not feeling social AT ALL. Which means I will prbably eat more feelings. Oh well. Hoping to just get through the next week without gaining anymore, and then get out of the funk I am in, and get back to the 140s.
    We'll see.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    HAPPY JULY 4TH! 🇺🇸🎉🎇
    My name is Brittany, a reoccurring member of the BLC. I have really fallen off track the last couple of months. However, I'm not discouraged! My main goal is to be consistent logging daily. What you eat is half the battle! I also have the goals of drinking at least 60oz of water daily and working out at least 3 times per week. Good luck to everyone!

Starting weight for July: 132.4 lbs.
    July goal: 127 lbs.
    Overall goal: 115 lbs.

You got this Brittany great to see you back for another month with great goals to start off
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh In
    Username: tinak33
    July week 1
    Previous weight: 151.6
    Current weight: 153.0

Hanging in there. Gonna try and at least maintain here through next week. We'll see. Got all the family coming in starting today (big family, about 25 people) so lots of food..... plus eating feelings. And I am not feeling social AT ALL. Which means I will prbably eat more feelings. Oh well. Hoping to just get through the next week without gaining anymore, and then get out of the funk I am in, and get back to the 140s.
    We'll see.

You got this! Enjoy the time with your family and get right back on track.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Started a new challenge this month. Last month I did an ab challenge with a cousin and her bf, and it was tough. Can’t believe it, But I did all 30 days. And the end was getting brutal.
    My husband started the ab challenge with us but was unable to finish. One exercise in particular (leg lifts) was bothering his sciatica. So this month we kinda made our own. And we have more people who wanted to join in the group. Wish me luck.

Good luck I know you'll both succeed at this Challenge as well.
  • gjaholy33
    Options

Happy Birthday! Have fun🎂🎂🎉🎉🎊🎊
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 40 minutes of PT session mind you haven't been in 3 weeks so Connie worked me hard keeping in mind of my chest pain
    Water 180oz
    Goals/comments
    So I was so sore I fell asleep early and so sore this morning but it was a good workout
  • lsjhudson
    lsjhudson Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    💥Daily Post: Thursday, 4th July 💥

✅Track: yes
    ✅Calories: under
    ✅Exercise: 30 min walk

Comments: Kept very busy today so not much time to think about food, as a consequence had to work tk meet my calories requirements today!! Benefit of lovely sunny weather is craving salads and bright refreshing foods (plus the return of flat peaches!! 🙌🙌). Had a night out with friends but kept it to one glass of wine and drive so I wouldn't be tempted. But to be honest I think I would have kept to one anyway as it was planned into my day and I really wanted to finish under or at my goal (and not drunk making bad food choices!). 👍
This discussion has been closed.