TEAM: The Slimsons (July)

Options

Replies

• vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    @CindyJNC1963 praying for the best for you.
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: July 13
    Calories: close
    Water: 12 cups
    Exercise: Daily Burn:10312 steps

Goals July goals
    1) Track: track as soon as a meal over :/
    2) Steps at least 100,000 steps a week :/ ( 88335week total )
    3)Strength at least once a day <3
    4) Diet one salad, one fruit: <3

The heat got to me! I need to figure out a way to get my steps in EVERYDAY. Yesterday I had planned to walk the beach later in the day but then there was a special event at the beach so I could not. But I should have thought of another idea.
  • Kin59vara
    Options
    @CindyJNC1963 : hugs
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @CindyJNC1963 Hoping that everything works out!

@jeapri17 Great attitude!! There will always be ups and downs, you have to remember that and not let 1 day or week take away from all the good you're doing! You got this!

@gjaholy33 Hang in there, it happens to us all!

@vicky2767 Great day!

@o0kody0o Great job getting some exercise in!

@Kin59vara Great steps and water intake!
  • mylosinggametowin
    mylosinggametowin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday, July 12)

Track: Yes✅
    Calories: Yes✅
    Exercise: No—today was a rest day and needed indeed. My whole family is suffering from allergies that look to be turning into sinus infections.
    Goals/Day/Comments: Today was rest day and time to enjoy my family.
  • AB0215
    edited July 2019
    Options
    AB0215
    July Week 2
    Saturday
    PW: 138.0 lbs
    CW: 140.6 lbs

So I don't really want to talk about this except I do. Wednesday I weighed 135.6, and Thursday was hungry so I ate, Friday same thing, the thing is I have been experimenting with different foods this week and how they affect me, the downside is well the scale is responding, although telling me what I needed to know. It's not mathematically possible for me to have gained 5 lbs of fat in 48 hours based on the amount of food I actually ate, it's that my body is responding negatively and holding water to the foods I ate which is of course, showing up in the form of extra numbers on the scale I don't want to see. So the bottom line is that I learned what I needed to know by eliminating certain foods from my diet more than a month ago and then trying to reintroduce them and saw a negative impact both on the scale and on how I felt, which is exactly what I needed to know and of course, I have to live with these choices this week, but that's all it is, water weight and inflammation and next week I can get back to normal.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Fitness327wk
    7.12 Daily Check IN (Fri) 💃🤸‍♀️💃
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: 18 holes of golf - Day one of a golf tournament

7.13 Daily Check IN (Sat) 💃🤸‍♀️💃
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: 18 holes of golf - Day two of a golf tournament
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Daily Post: July 12th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 10,100 steps

I had my biopsies today and everything went OK. I should know the results Tuesday or Wednesday.....and then go from there. I won't be able to exercise for the next couple of days (just lightly "stroll") so it will be Monday before I get my steps in again. I'm glad I got my walk in early this morning.

So thankful everything went okay with the biopsies. 🙏 for your upcoming results.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    AB0215
    July Week 2
    Saturday

So I don't really want to talk about this except I do. Wednesday I weighed 135.6, and Thursday was hungry so I ate, Friday same thing, the thing is I have been experimenting with different foods this week and how they affect me, the downside is well the scale is responding, although telling me what I needed to know. It's not mathematically possible for me to have gained 5 lbs of fat in 48 hours based on the amount of food I actually ate, it's that my body is responding negatively and holding water to the foods I ate which is of course, showing up in the form of extra numbers on the scale I don't want to see. So the bottom line is that I learned what I needed to know by eliminating certain foods from my diet more than a month ago and then trying to reintroduce them and saw a negative impact both on the scale and on how I felt, which is exactly what I needed to know and of course, I have to live with these choices this week, but that's all it is, water weight and inflammation and next week I can get back to normal.

If you don’t mind me asking? I deal with the same issue at times..

What foods did you eliminate and saw a negative impact after reintroducing back?
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Vicky2767
    July Week 2
    Sat
    PW 172.3
    CW 171.1
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday, July 12)

Track: Yes✅
    Calories: Yes✅
    Exercise: No—today was a rest day and needed indeed. My whole family is suffering from allergies that look to be turning into sinus infections.
    Goals/Day/Comments: Today was rest day and time to enjoy my family.
    Hope you all feel better soon
    AB0215 wrote: »
    AB0215
    July Week 2
    Saturday

This is why I only weigh myself once a week. I know that my weight will fluctuate at times depending on what I eat. This whole thing is a learning process, so Koodoos to you for paying attention to how your body is feeling.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Kin59vara wrote: »
    Daily Post: July 13
    Calories: close
    Exercise: Daily Burn:10312 steps

Goals July goals
    2) Steps at least 100,000 steps a week :/ ( 88335week total )

The heat got to me! I need to figure out a way to get my steps in EVERYDAY. Yesterday I had planned to walk the beach later in the day but then there was a special event at the beach so I could not. But I should have thought of another idea.

You are doing great. But yes, Got to be careful with the heat. Drink lots of fluids.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Digger61
    Saturday
    Week 2
    P. W. 225
    C. W. 225
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Username: Bm00re2u
    Week: July Week 1
    PW = 132.8 lbs.
    CW= 131 lbs.
  • lsjhudson
    lsjhudson Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    💥Daily Post: Saturday, 13th July 💥

✅Track: yes
    ✅Calories: under
    ✅Exercise: nearly an hour swimming

Comments: a lovely lovely day today...took the kids swimming and basically spent the entire day in our garden afterwards eating tacos (on plan!) and playing badminton and football. Can't get much better than that 😊
  • mylosinggametowin
    mylosinggametowin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Track=yes
    Calories=yes but over....today is cheat day
    Exercise=not today hanging out with friends

Just enjoying a Saturday night with friends hanging out and playing games.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Calories: Yes.
    Exercise: Yes, 90 mins walking, 30 mins weight training--Back Squats today!

Comments: Weird day that involved a 3 hour nap. Guess I was tired, lol.
  • jeapri17
    jeapri17 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday, July 13)

Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes. Yoga 30

• Kin59vara
    Options
    Daily Post: July 14
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Daily Burn:14512 steps

Goals July goals
    2) Steps at least 100,000 steps a week :/ ( 85,511week total )
This discussion has been closed.