TEAM: The Slimsons (July)

Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Im super excited about my 3 month progress. Day 90 is Friday. This was about week 2 and today.
    n7jxaiv90ktu.jpg

@cydneebauman You can definitely see the progress! Awesome job! And girl you are braver than me! I have some pics I've taken in my underwear, but I am not brave enough to post them!
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 That’s a good idea to put a disclaimer! Exactly, I’ve never heard anyone say woo when it’s a bad thing, it just doesn’t sound right lol. Thanks for clearing that up 🙌🏻
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Username: pamlorbieski
    Weigh in week: July Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 240.5
    Todays Weight: 237.4

Nice loss
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Im super excited about my 3 month progress. Day 90 is Friday. This was about week 2 and today. n7jxaiv90ktu.jpg

Great progress
  • vicky2767
    Options
    July week 2 weigh in
    Wednesday
    Cydneerenee
    PW 175.8
    CW 174.2

Nice loss
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily check in
    July 9
    Tracked
    Yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Yesterday I felt as if all I wanted to do was eat. Also woke up yesterday and today with a massive migraine. But Aunt Flo came so at least I know why yesterday was a chow fest. Lol. Here’s to a better day.
  • skrowe88
    skrowe88 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Username: skrowe88
    Week: July Week 2
    PW = 207.6
    CW=207.2

I didn't drop as much as I thought I would, but I guess I should be grateful that I dropped at all after binging on the 4th!
  • dracocapricorn
    dracocapricorn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    July week 2 weigh in
    Wednesday
    Cydneerenee
    PW 175.8
    CW 174.2

Good loss!
    skrowe88 wrote: »
    Username: skrowe88
    Week: July Week 2
    PW = 207.6
    CW=207.2

I didn't drop as much as I thought I would, but I guess I should be grateful that I dropped at all after binging on the 4th!

It's still nice when the weight is going down! The start.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    Morning team

I love looking through the Success Stories section and seeing everyone’s before and after photos. I’ve noticed that people get a lot of “Woo’s” on their success stories/before & after photos. Maybe it’s just a case of mistaking the Woo reaction for “woohoo” or do people use it as a “dislike” button? (I’m still getting to grips with everything on MFP) Just a thought I had this morning as I was scrolling through the Success Stories!

Hope everyone has a great day 🤗

I really think it’s a case of mistaking it as a woohoo! 🙌 🥳 🎉 I used to use it thinking that and a member had asked me why I disliked her comment...well nope, I was congratulating! I never it now! 😜👍👏
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Username: Fitness327wk 💃🌸🌺
    Week: July week Two
    PW = 137.4
    CW=136.8

Comments: My goal for next week is to lose one and a half pounds: 135.9! 💃💃💃🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ Step it up and keep going!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Yesterday I felt as if all I wanted to do was eat. Also woke up yesterday and today with a massive migraine. But Aunt Flo came so at least I know why yesterday was a chow fest. Lol. Here’s to a better day.

@vicky2767 That was me last Wednesday and I didn't realize I was about to get a visit from Aunt Flo and when she showed up Thursday, I was like "Oh that makes sense" lol
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »

Lol I always know when she's coming, cuz I want all the carbs and chocolate!!!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Im super excited about my 3 month progress. Day 90 is Friday. This was about week 2 and today.
    n7jxaiv90ktu.jpg

@cydneebauman You can definitely see the progress! Awesome job! And girl you are braver than me! I have some pics I've taken in my underwear, but I am not brave enough to post them!

You are both braver than me. I would have never taken "before" photos in my underwear...much less post them on the internet. In fact I only have the one photo in existence of me at my fattest. I hated to even look in the mirror.

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    @cydneebauman Great pics. It's nice to see your progress when you've worked so hard.
  • tinak33
    Options
    Daily post for Tuesday

Track: yes
    Calories: I could have been under...... but I ate cookies. On the plus side, the cookies are gone now!
    Exercise: 35 lunges per leg
    Water: 160 oz

I got invited but didn't go to my brother's house for dinner, which is good, because I would have eaten much more.
    Ate cookies while figuring out what to do for dinner for me and my daughter. Decided on a kid classic. Bread pizza!! Haha
    She loved it. And if I didn't have cookies, it would have fit in my calories easily.....
    Oh well. No more cookies though!
  • lsjhudson
    lsjhudson Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    @dracocapricorn I believe that in our group, The Slimsons, we use the “woo” reaction as a positive “woohoo!” However, I came across this information below earlier
    qdkibpqswai2.png

How would this EVER be obvious to anyone who doesn't read this first 😂 what a weirdly particular thing for it to mean "officially"...
  • lsjhudson
    lsjhudson Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    💥Daily Post: Wednesday, 10th July 💥

✅Track: yes
    ✅Calories: under
    ✅Exercise: loooooads of walking (farm trip with my daughter's nursery...I'm counting it bc I didn't sit or rest or stop moving for around 4 hours today 😂)

Comments: good day 👍

• tinak33
    Options
    lsjhudson wrote: »
    @dracocapricorn I believe that in our group, The Slimsons, we use the “woo” reaction as a positive “woohoo!” However, I came across this information below earlier
    qdkibpqswai2.png

How would this EVER be obvious to anyone who doesn't read this first 😂 what a weirdly particular thing for it to mean "officially"...

Other people's explanation of it is still better than the official one.....

Outside of this thread, I interpret the "woo" as 2 things:
    1 - eye roll
    2 - a passive aggressive "I don't like what you said but won't comment on it".
This discussion has been closed.