• mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Mulecanter
    Week 3
    Monday
    PW: 204
    CW: 202

I tried to stick to my theocratic commitment to chicken and brocolli last week. I bent here and there but didn't do too bad. Evidently I make the big bucks according to Jessica so this week I will have chicken and brocolli on the good china.

Alright people, don't make Jessica cross. Get your weights posted on time, likewise stepoholics.

Some of you are making tremendous progress toward your July green loss goal. Some of you are like me and are sucking wind. Two more weeks to put a dent in it at least.
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »
    Mulecanter
    Week 3
    Monday

I tried to stick to my theocratic commitment to chicken and brocolli last week. I bent here and there but didn't do too bad. Evidently I make the big bucks according to Jessica so this week I will have chicken and brocolli on the good china.

Alright people, don't make Jessica cross. Get your weights posted on time, likewise stepoholics.

Some of you are making tremendous progress toward your July green loss goal. Some of you are like me and are sucking wind. Two more weeks to put a dent in it at least.

Looks like that change is paying off :smiley:
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/14 - 4007
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    7/14 - 7,680
    Sorry I had a very lazy day
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,153 Member
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »
    Mulecanter
    Week 3
    Monday

@mulecanter I'm beyond jealous right now!! Chinese is one of my two faves and achilles heels...(Mexican is the other) and I would LOVE to hit the buffet, but I've made an agreement with myself to not stop my momentum and continue this yoyo up and down 8+ lbs I've been doing for the past few months...so I cannot partake of either until I reach 285! I'm hoping to do it in two months...we'll see. So eat some of that chicken and broccoli for me!!! :smiley:

@Kbrad2325 Nice loss!! WTG!

@Ahanaz I'm glad SOMEBODY'S got my back! :smile:

Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    JonathanSrcom
    Week 3
    Monday
    PW 317.3
    CW 313

Nice loss @jonathansrcom WTG!! Hard work pays off!!!
    Jess
  • kateberard
    kateberard Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/13- 1894
    7/14- 928 😢😢😢

Ugh I need to figure out a better walking schedule, there is no consistency...
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    7/14 = 3,199 Battery keeps dying.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    kateberard wrote: »
    Steps
    7/13- 1894
    7/14- 928 😢😢😢

@kateberard Remember if you're stuck at home, it's too hot out, raining, etc. you can walk in place, do a walking video with Leslie Sansone on youtube.com or several other video leaders for walk aerobics...I like to trade out between walking in place, walking around my house, side stepping, double side stepping, forward 3 steps, backward 3 steps and alternative kicks...anything that raises your heart rate and keeps you moving will work!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Whew, what a BUSY day!! Just got home for the final time, finished the last of my steps and am working on another water! Hope you got your walking in today. How's the challenge working for you guys? I've only had a few comments...tomorrow you add an extra fruit or veggie...not too hard. Hope it's going well and is a nice change of pace for you. Have a great Tuesday tomorrow!
    Jessica
  • kateberard
    kateberard Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    kateberard wrote: »
    Steps
    7/13- 1894
    7/14- 928 😢😢😢

@kateberard Remember if you're stuck at home, it's too hot out, raining, etc. you can walk in place, do a walking video with Leslie Sansone on youtube.com or several other video leaders for walk aerobics...I like to trade out between walking in place, walking around my house, side stepping, double side stepping, forward 3 steps, backward 3 steps and alternative kicks...anything that raises your heart rate and keeps you moving will work!
    Jessica

@jessicakrall8 thank you for the information! It is really hot here we got up 102 today so I think I’m gonna have to start doing some of those walking videos!
  • jlrush2312
    jlrush2312 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/10 - 6505
    7/11 - 4244
    7/12 - 5329
    7/13 - 7772
    7/14 - 1789 (hurt my foot so tried to stay off it.)
  • rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing so good on my walking lately and I'm craving chocolate these days. I'm not sure why. I was never a big chocolate lover. I don't keep chocolate in the house so I'm looking for things that have chocolate in it. I'm also getting hungry at 10pm again. Drinking lots of water is not stopping the cravings or hunger. Going to bed doesn't help either. I don't know how to not give in. I'm going camping on Thursday. I hope to do more walking then. I just hope to not over eat.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @rosetigger Are you possibly cutting your calories too drastically? What about trying one of those skinny cow chocolate ice cream bars...there are other brands but that one came to mind first...they tend to be only slightly chocolaty but might take the edge off your craving and they're less than a 100 calories. Just a thought...have fun camping! JK
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    PLEASE JUMP OVER TO THIS LINK AND KEEP OUR CHALLENGE ON TOP JUST WHERE WE SHOULD BE
    q4bb381rim44.png

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10754689/fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-support-group-for-august-2019/p1?new=1
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    JessicaKrall8
    Tuesday Weigh-in
    PW: 305.3
    CW: 303.1

Wohoo! Halfway to next box! :smiley:
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    PLEASE JUMP OVER TO THIS LINK AND KEEP OUR CHALLENGE ON TOP JUST WHERE WE SHOULD BE
    q4bb381rim44.png

This discussion has been closed.