TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (July)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Non scale victories-my dresses n shorts have gripped my body just right. Said in my Barry white voice: ohhhh yeaaaahhhh👗👖👚

@ForLangston, any time our clothes fit better, deserves an “ohhhh yeaaah”!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Caronell wrote: »
    mon mini challenge

Pretty poor......a very long nightshift got the better of me. I got home, ate breakfast followed by ice cream and chocolate buttons. By lunch time I had consumed my daily allowance of calories! So I lay on the sofa, snoozed and had a very early night. No steps in, let alone exercise!

Tracking: yes (even though it wss mostly ice cream!)
    Calories: over by 40
    Exercise: 😂😂😂 no

Tues mini challenge

I must have subconsciously felt the need to make up for Monday as I exercised like a demon!! I've taken great pleasure in looking at my calorie deficit.

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes

@Caronell, any time you start your day with ice cream, but still end with an “under”, is a huge success story!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92, Christine, I believe you. Since you were truly under on the 12th, then I will reinstate your consecutive streak. And this goes for everyone.....if there is an an error in the Mini Challenge, please point it out to me, and I will make the appropriate changes. Sometimes it is a copy error (as in this case) or sometimes I make a tabulation error, but either way, it can be corrected.

@HASWLRS Thank you so much! We already know I have a copying problem(not changing months/weeks/whatever!)
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Tracked, over, n lots of exercise
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    July 17
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( 30 min brisk walk)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    7/17/19
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, finally went back to the gym for 35mins elliptical 😊

Closing at work, so I figured I would pop in and post now saying I'm going straight to bed once I get home!
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge:

yes/no/yes - first time being over on cals but not too bad (157) so all things considered I won't beat myself up too much. French fries got the best of me.

I'm out of town, so wondering about weigh-in. Do I just go try to find a scale even if different than my own, or skip a week or ???
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Mini challenge:

yes/no/yes - first time being over on cals but not too bad (157) so all things considered I won't beat myself up too much. French fries got the best of me.

I'm out of town, so wondering about weigh-in. Do I just go try to find a scale even if different than my own, or skip a week or ???

@annabananamc I would suggest that you have @HASWLRS roll your weight over for the week, and just use your regular scale when you get back home. I wouldn't stress hunting down a scale!
  • eatingfoodles
    eatingfoodles Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    hi hello it is me the perpetually late human here for another weigh in

154.6 yesterday!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    July 16
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    20 min strength training p
    Step: 8441
    Water: 96oz
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Playing catch up in a hotel room.. when I should be sleeping 😂Been super busy here unpacking and catch up from vacation and packing for college tour trip with #3.  8 schools 8 days 5 states 3 flights... yeah that started today.  🤷‍♀️🤪
    Had logged sunday on here already...

7/15 mon
    Mini challenge
    Tracked .. yes
    Under... yes

7/16 tues
    Mini challenge
    Tracked .. yes
    Under... yes
    Exercise: yes..

7/17 wed
    Mini challenge
    Tracked .. yes
    Under... yes
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    7/17

Exercised: yes Piyo sweat
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    3x yes

Sunday yes
    Monday no
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    Playing catch up in a hotel room.. when I should be sleeping 😂Been super busy here unpacking and catch up from vacation and packing for college tour trip with #3.  8 schools 8 days 5 states 3 flights... yeah that started today.  🤷‍♀️🤪
    Had logged sunday on here already...

7/15 mon
    Mini challenge
    Tracked .. yes
    Under... yes

7/16 tues
    Mini challenge
    Tracked .. yes
    Under... yes

7/17 wed
    Mini challenge
    Tracked .. yes
    Under... yes

@sandkp, look at all those "yes" days!! Well done, Shawnee!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    hi hello it is me the perpetually late human here for another weigh in

154.6 yesterday!

@eatingfoodles, you have almost completely reversed your "up" from last week!! Well done!! It seems you are taking full advantage of being at home and in your routine.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini challenge:

Mini challenge:

@annabananamc I would suggest that you have @HASWLRS roll your weight over for the week, and just use your regular scale when you get back home. I wouldn't stress hunting down a scale!

@annabananamc, Christine is right...don't try to find a different scale to weigh yourself on. The stress of finding one and the certain, but unknown, difference between them is not good for anyone's psyche! Depending on when you plan to return home, you can either weigh-in late this week or skip a week. In the meantime, I'll just transfer your weight over.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Same weight as last week!

Yes x3

@drea2011, because you are still down six pounds for the month, a week with no movement on the scales is easier to accept! And because of all your hard work, it'll move for you next week, I am certain!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday
    Previous weight- 244.4
    This week 245.2
    I've been so swollen and puffed out I really thought I had gained back most of everything I lost

@mirendybryant, you are up less than a pound since you weighed in two weeks ago. With everything you have gone through, I would consider than a win! And your water retention is definitely masking your true weight. Just keep plugging away, trying to do the right things, and everything will settle into place soon enough. (hugs)
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    July 18
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 181
    Current- 180
    Moving in the right direction. Now this is where I always get stuck or go backwards. I start my vacation today. Hopefully I can push through and see the 70’s next week.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    July 18
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 181
    Current- 180
    Moving in the right direction. Now this is where I always get stuck or go backwards. I start my vacation today. Hopefully I can push through and see the 70’s next week.

@Nicoletime4me, well done, Nicole!! If your vacation is actually a staycation, then you can take full advantage of the extra time to exercise and plan your meals. I would love to see the 70's for you before the end of the month!
This discussion has been closed.