Options
    Thank you, Ashley!! @AB0215
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Day: Solid day, saved some calories throughout the day to have some popcorn at the movies. Split a large between 4 people and didn't even finish and I made sure to remain mindful as best I could and only take as much as I actually wanted to eat rather than just mindlessly munching!
  • Sweatspiration
    Sweatspiration Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Name: GoalDigger11
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Weigh in Week: week 4
    Start weight: 154 lbs
    Previous Weight: 149.6 lbs
    Current Weight: 154 lbs

Sorry I missed last week, was sick. Partner is back from traveling, between jobs, and making huge, extravagant meals all the time. Doesn't want to work out, wants to sit around and watch TV with me constantly. We also have guests for two weeks, and work's been so crazy that I go in when I wake up and get home late almost every night with a massive stress migraine. I can't wait until things calm down again. Hoping that next week is a bit of a turning point.
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Daily report
    Run: another class this morning 50/50 aerobic and strength
    Track: yes, under with workout calories
    Mind: not sure about weighing in tomorrow, been a very up and down week. I suspect a gain :( I just hope I don't use it as an excuse to eat as I have in the past. Oddly enough, I tend to eat both ways, as a 'reward' for a good loss and as 'feeling down' for a gain. Gotta stop that!
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Username Jamied328
    Week 4 weigh in Thursday
    PW: 161.2
    CW: 161.8
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I couldn’t post a loss, but I knew that would be probable because of bloating. Hopefully my first week for August will be better.
  • tbchitwood76
    tbchitwood76 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Week: July, week 4
    Username: tbchitwood76
    Weight in day: Thursday
    PW: 230.2
    CW: 228
    Things I did well was to keep on walking and exercising. I did better with my water too! Things I will continue to work on is my water intake and getting at least 7 hours of sleep per night.
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Thursday July 25
    Tracked yes
    Calories a little over my goal, but way under with exercise.
    Exercise: Yepper...3.7 mile run

It was a good day. Hoping to be strong over the weekend. We have a grad party and a big food/drink/concert festival in town on Saturday. I need to remain strong for my weigh in Monday.
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Thursday July 25:
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no but the usual running around at work. I am tired!

Today I went out to lunch and had to skip dinner to stay under. That was hard. @johicks I am still not getting my water! I need to get it in! Thanks for asking and for your support! Looking forward to a great August!
  • MADDIESMOMMY6611
    MADDIESMOMMY6611 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thurs July 25

Tracked: yes
    Calories: just under
    Exercise: 50 min speed walk going uphill on the treadmill

I walk on the treadmill just about every other night. While I am fully capable of running, I choose to walk so I can play UNO on my phone 🤣 it passes the time quickly!
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday, July Week 4
    PW = 129.41 lb
    CW= 126.10 lb
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh-in
    PW: 174.4
    CW: 177.2
    I knew it wouldn't be pretty :'(
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    User Name: ajaia2001
    Weigh in week: July - wk4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 159.2
    Current Weight: 159.9

Not very happy ending the month with a gain but looking at the bigger picture this time last year I was almost halfway to 300 lbs. So I'm okay were I'm at right now and only about 10 more pounds till I hit my year goal I set last September.
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    4tx2nti6cosb.gif
  • johicks
    Options
    My Thursday..... In the simplest formats w/o going into a huge discussion... 6/8 of a good day. Its u fortunate that those 2/8 have such a negative impact. Getting my mind right... Today, during the day, into dinner hour, and then for the night. One moment at a time.

Yes I can !!
  • johicks
    Options
    @jwall309~ Jessica - Amazing at the theatre. 👊🏽 Way to be back in the groove!
    @GoalDigger11~ Sorry to hear you were sick. Sounds like you have a lot going on. Hang in there and do your best. 👍🏽 You got this!!
    @Perla4686~ Ugh! Big hugs my friend. I wish we could take a walk together to talk it out together. Good job on getting to the 50/50 class. 👍🏽 Treat today as just THIS day. We need to do what is good and right for TODAY. We can do that!! Focus on the positives. :) And that is….. You started the month in the 180’s and you finished in the 170’s. So keep working hard on getting into the 160’s. What you did yesterday doesn’t matter, what you do tomorrow isn’t here to worry about. It’s what you do TODAY! You can do it!! Yes, you can! You’re not alone. Say I will wait for 10 minutes, then go do something else, then go back to whatever it is. And I’m telling you right now… the answer is not in biscuits. ;) hahaha
    @JamieD328~ Hang in there. Let’s set our minds to have an Awesome August! Keep the good positive habits going strong.
    @tbchitwood76~ You’re doing great!! What an exciting loss! 👍🏽 Keep doing it! July 9.8# lost. Bye Bye LBS!
    @jupdyke~ Wooohooooo!! A great run! 👍🏽 You can do this weekend, mindfully and w/exercise. :)
    @skullsandskeletons~ You’re welcome. Other than being tired and exhausted from work, you’re doing great! 👍🏽 Wow. Skipped dinner. You are strong. Yes… let’s have an amazing August!
    @MADDIESMOMMY6611~ Tremendous Thursday!! LOL Yes, when I bike I play to play on my phone, too. 👍🏽
    @germaine_yee~ Good job on a great loss. Ending the month even is better than a gain, for sure! Keep working hard. 👍🏽
    @ajaia2001~ Wow! You’re doing great with looking at the big picture. Yes, that little gain will be gone, soon!

Remember we are . . .
    pq2cpsctfl02.jpg
    The three elements of what it takes to be successful at weight-loss and keeping it off are:
    Run -keep moving
    Track -know what you’re eating/ drinking
    Mind -train your brain to be positive about yourself and okay with change(s).

• jwall309
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Day: 100% back on track and in a better mindset, I'm confident I will push myself in August to have a better rate of loss and feel better mentally and physically!

I will post my weigh in later today!
  • johicks
    Options
    jwall309 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Day: 100% back on track and in a better mindset, I'm confident I will push myself in August to have a better rate of loss and feel better mentally and physically!

I will post my weigh in later today!

Glad to hear it!!! Good job.
  • jwall309
    Options
    Jwall309
    Week 4
    Friday
    Pw: 171.6
    Cw: 170.8

Happy with it considering i started this week above 175! Woof. Back on track and ready to push myself in August to see more loss and hopefully just a tiny bit faster
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Username: lovethyneighbor
    Friday
    Week: 07/26/19 wk 4
    PW: 212.8
    CW: 216.8

I was going to say....’I don’t know what happened?!’ But that would not be truthful. I ate like crap. I gave into the ‘I don’t care what I eat, I’m hungry’ category.

I logged one day this week just to see where I was at on the calories and it was more than double. 🤦🏼‍♀️
This discussion has been closed.