Under: Yes, just barely
    Exercise: Yes, gym in the morning

Sunday: No
    Monday: Yes
    Tuesday: No
    Wednesday: Yes
    Thursday: Yes
    Friday: yes

Pretty sure today will be a no sinc we’re driving for vacation and not sure I’ll get any exercise, but I’m still going to be mindful of my eating and try to stay under.
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    7/26 fri
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise: no, planned to in afternoon but visited mom at nursing home and we have been at er/hospital all afternoon/night.   Emergency surgery for her then I had overnight shift in icu so up all night.  Heading home about 10am sat to get some sleep.

7/27 sat (will change /update if I do get to any of this today)
    Tracked most likely not
    Under most likely yes as i plan to sleep most of dying and pull overnight at hospital again.
    Exercise most likely not unless you count "squats" as I sit /stand sit/stand to keep mom from pulling out all ivs and tubes on her.  (Just a little no sleep humor as it really wont count and I have to find something silly here😉)
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,000 Member
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    7/26 fri
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise: no, planned to in afternoon but visited mom at nursing home and we have been at er/hospital all afternoon/night.   Emergency surgery for her then I had overnight shift in icu so up all night.  Heading home about 10am sat to get some sleep.

7/27 sat (will change /update if I do get to any of this today)
    Tracked most likely not
    Under most likely yes as i plan to sleep most of dying and pull overnight at hospital again.
    Exercise most likely not unless you count "squats" as I sit /stand sit/stand to keep mom from pulling out all ivs and tubes on her.  (Just a little no sleep humor as it really wont count and I have to find something silly here😉)

@sandkp, I don't know what to say, so I'll just offer you a hug! Hope your mom's recovery is speedy....you're a good daughter!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,000 Member
    Options
    The August Challenge starts tomorrow (August already??!!)....who's ready to go??
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    7/26/19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 35 minutes walking

7/27/19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 30 minutes walking

• murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 4
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 147.8
    Today’s weight: 146.2

July 26
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    68min yoga & meditation
    20 min strength
    2.86 mile hike
    Step: 13418
    Water: 96oz

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Week 4
    Pw 136.8
    Cw 137.8

Shark week is approaching. I am still working hard but this weight loss is just not budging. So aggravating. I am extremely active and I have been trying to eat healthy, considering my activity and work schedule. I don't know what else I can do or change

@abowersgirl, I hear and feel your frustration! Have you adjusted your calorie goal since you started this journey? If you enter your current weight, and choose half a pound a week (the recommended amount when so close to goal) does it give you a lower daily goal than the one you are currently using?

No. At 2 pounds a week my goal is 1260 but at half a pound a week it shoots up to 1800. 1200 does seem too low for my activity level but 1800 seems too high. I try to balance the activity out by eating at least 1500 which seems just right for not being too low or too high. What do you think?
    @HASWLRS btw I tend to burn 900+ calories. My highest day being 2000 my lowest 500. After going over my daily burn my adverage is 1300-1400

@abowersgirl, okay, this is where the whole team discovers that I am a fraud, because I don't know how to answer you. So you eat between 1300 and 1500 calories a day, with exercise calories burned on top of that? If you are as active as you say, then I don't personally understand why you are not losing. How do you measure your calories burned? How do you measure your food that you log?

I have my fit bit back so it automatically collects the calorie burn for me.. I know it tends to be in accurate but also take into consideration I don't wear it for my 8-13 hour shifts since my hands are in water a lot of the time and it isn't water proof. So even if it is over calculating my calorie burn when I do wear it..my not wearing it should make up for it, which means I should have a higher deficint. I weigh everything I log and bar code it all or look online for additional information if I can't do that. I am assuming my wacky sleep and eating schedule along with my stress levels are too blame. Do you think weighing myself at a different time of the day would be a better idea? Instead of weighing myself after I wake up (considering I eat late and don't sleep much) maybe weighing myself after work since I don't eat much throughout the day because I am so busy might give me a more accurate reading... Does that make sense? I don't know. Your guess is as good as mine.
  • abowersgirl
    Options
    @HASWLRS btw you are not a fraud.. we are all on this journey together and you are a fantastic leader...best one I have had yet
  • abowersgirl
    edited July 2019
    Options
    3* yes

Sunday yes
    Monday yes
    Tuesday no
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes
    Friday yes
  • Caronell
    Caronell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    The August Challenge starts tomorrow (August already??!!)....who's ready to go??

@HASWLRS does that mean I post my weight on Monday in the new group as my starting weight for the month or in here as my closing weight for July. Or both! Sorry for the dumb question

Btw mini challenge 3 yes' for Fri and Sat

Cxx
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge 7/27/19

yes/yes/yes - tried running again and it wasn't too bad, mowed the jungle/lawn,too
  • Bradleys8299
    Bradleys8299 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Week 4
    Pw 136.8
    Cw 137.8

Shark week is approaching. I am still working hard but this weight loss is just not budging. So aggravating. I am extremely active and I have been trying to eat healthy, considering my activity and work schedule. I don't know what else I can do or change

@abowersgirl, I hear and feel your frustration! Have you adjusted your calorie goal since you started this journey? If you enter your current weight, and choose half a pound a week (the recommended amount when so close to goal) does it give you a lower daily goal than the one you are currently using?

No. At 2 pounds a week my goal is 1260 but at half a pound a week it shoots up to 1800. 1200 does seem too low for my activity level but 1800 seems too high. I try to balance the activity out by eating at least 1500 which seems just right for not being too low or too high. What do you think?
    @HASWLRS btw I tend to burn 900+ calories. My highest day being 2000 my lowest 500. After going over my daily burn my adverage is 1300-1400

@abowersgirl, okay, this is where the whole team discovers that I am a fraud, because I don't know how to answer you. So you eat between 1300 and 1500 calories a day, with exercise calories burned on top of that? If you are as active as you say, then I don't personally understand why you are not losing. How do you measure your calories burned? How do you measure your food that you log?

I have my fit bit back so it automatically collects the calorie burn for me.. I know it tends to be in accurate but also take into consideration I don't wear it for my 8-13 hour shifts since my hands are in water a lot of the time and it isn't water proof. So even if it is over calculating my calorie burn when I do wear it..my not wearing it should make up for it, which means I should have a higher deficint. I weigh everything I log and bar code it all or look online for additional information if I can't do that. I am assuming my wacky sleep and eating schedule along with my stress levels are too blame. Do you think weighing myself at a different time of the day would be a better idea? Instead of weighing myself after I wake up (considering I eat late and don't sleep much) maybe weighing myself after work since I don't eat much throughout the day because I am so busy might give me a more accurate reading... Does that make sense? I don't know. Your guess is as good as mine.

Do not let your fit bit adjust your numbers. It's definitely not accurate. Weighing everything is awesome but keep in mind that even when you scan the barcodes, the entries aren't always accurate. You should compare the entry to the package that you're scanning. Weighing yourself after you wake up, after you go to the restroom, & before you eat/drink is the most accurate. :smile:
  • Bradleys8299
    Bradleys8299 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    6/28: 225.4
    7/5: 226.0
    7/12: out of state - no scale
    7/19: 225.8

7/27: 225.6

• swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge