7/31/19 weigh-in (for Tuesday)
    Previous weight: 206.4
    This week: 206.3
    Loss: -0.1
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Again...I’ve had a hard time logging and getting g to the community section...I’ve been consistent since the last time I logged...I had to delete and reinstall and that seemed to help...kinda annoying that there’s so many glitches lately!!

Last time I shared a weight (I think I missed a week) I was 226
    This week: 220.8!!!!!

My goal was to be in the 220’s by August. 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 Guys onederland is soooo close 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 #cantstopwontstop

@drea2011, no, Drea, you didn't miss a week; you lost five pounds in a week!! Whoo hoo!!
    Glad you seem to have overcome the app glitches. And you are right; Onederland is just beyond the horizon....no stopping now!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

I’ve been absent this week with a poorly baby. Seems to just be viral and on the mend but really the only thing I’ve been doing this week is temperature checks, sickness clothes changing and cuddles 😰 Not expecting great things on the scales as I haven’t made it to the gym and only managed 1 at home workout in between my husband being home from shifts and my daughter not wanting to let go 😔

Hope everyone is having a better week than me and crushing their goals!

@Coral333, ah, so sorry to hear, but definitely a sick baby comes before a workout. Hope she feels better soon, so you can get back to looking after her mum as well!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    My Wednesday weigh-in crew:

@DreamAchiever33 and @mirendybryant
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    7/31/19 weigh-in (for Tuesday)
    Previous weight: 206.4
    This week: 206.3
    Loss: -0.1

@cmhubbard92, you've been preoccupied, I assume, with your looming new job and new address, so a maintain week is perfectly acceptable!!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Again...I’ve had a hard time logging and getting g to the community section...I’ve been consistent since the last time I logged...I had to delete and reinstall and that seemed to help...kinda annoying that there’s so many glitches lately!!

Last time I shared a weight (I think I missed a week) I was 226
    This week: 220.8!!!!!

My goal was to be in the 220’s by August. 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 Guys onederland is soooo close 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 #cantstopwontstop

Yea I am getting sick and tired of wondering whether or not I will be able to get on the message boards here anymore ...

But what a loss! Great job! Very inspiring!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Hi, can I do a Saturday weigh-in? It would be easier for me to remember, lol!

@ethelsmommy, your weigh-in day is now Saturday!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @goodreadsgal, what are you reading right now that's good? It must be totally engrossing because you forgot to post your weigh-in on Monday! As soon as you can, would be great!!
  • Mandy_tries_again
    Mandy_tries_again Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in
    Last week- 237.4
    This week- 238.4
    I made a lot of bad food choices this week with a lot of stress eating. Gotta get back on track today, start my new week on a good go foot.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @justakygirl, Happy Belated Birthday!! Hope you celebrated in style! Now you have 364 days to reach your goal while you are still 40!! And it starts with your first weigh-in, as soon as you can!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in
    Last week- 237.4
    This week- 238.4
    I made a lot of bad food choices this week with a lot of stress eating. Gotta get back on track today, start my new week on a good go foot.

@mirendybryant, hugs, Mandy, but what's done is done and I hope it is out of your system!! It's only a pound, so with a concerted effort this week, it will be gone in no time!!
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    July 30 Mini Challenge

yes/yes/yes

packers were at the house all day so I kept busy moving stuff, etc. but did not make best food choices. My food intake was only saved by the fact that my son neglected to buy me french fries at wendy's.

Today we have movers, and more taker-out food. AND we are here for another week with no real ability to cook anything, so more take out. Gotta up my game to make this next week work.

Not hopeful on weigh-in, but I did leave the scale out of the boxes and we'll see in the morning.
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Tuesday
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 4.5 mile run
    Steps: 16,858
  • DreamAchiever33
    DreamAchiever33 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Username: DreamAchiever33
    Weigh in week: Not sure if this is the last of July or the beginning of August :) But I'm going with week 1 of August
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's weight: 187.3
    Todays Weight: 187

Not a huge loss, but honestly, I've not done anything to earn that. My diet has been terrible, and I've only exercised once in the last week. We are out of town this weekend for a wedding, going to try my best at control, then back at it hard next week. I have 7 weeks until a work trip and 10 weeks until family pictures. I would love to have some really great results for those 2 events. When I was active daily on MFP, it was so much easier - I've just let life distract me this summer. :)

To help with my motivation:
    SW (May 1st, 2019) - 205.9
    Total lost = 18.9 pounds in 3 months.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    3x yes

Sunday yes
    Monday no
    Tuesday yes
  • Ar_cervantes
    Ar_cervantes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 8/31
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Excercise: Yes, 40 mins of shoveling gravel 😰...never again!
  • annabananamc
    Options
    Heading to bed with a glass of (within my calories) wine after movers took all our stuff today, except for a few things like computers. My son and I will be in the mostly empty house another week for various appointments and friend visits.

Mini challenge 7/31/19 - was a yes/yes/yes

but considering that all my 'within limits' calories have been mostly carbs the past few days, and only exercise moving boxes around with lots of stress and little sleep, I'm not too hopeful about weigh-in tomorrow.

BUT...now the hardest part of moving is over and the month is just getting started!
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    tracked, under, over 15k steps
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Friday
    Food Logged - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 1hr gym

Saturday

Food Logged - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, town shop and food shop

Sunday
    Food Logged - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 1hr gym and town shop

Monday
    Food Logged - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 1hr yoga

Tuesday
    Food Logged - yes
    Under Calories - yes
    Exercise - no, rest day

Wednesday
    Food Logged - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 1hr gym
  • annabananamc
    Options
    Annabananamc
    Weigh in week: would this be week 1 or 2?
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Starting weight: 167.6
    Previous Week's Weight: 167.6
    Today's Weight: 166.8

WHOOP! -.8lb with take out and moving is a HUGE deal for me!
This discussion has been closed.