August 1
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 180
    Current- 182
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Username: DreamAchiever33
    Weigh in week: Not sure if this is the last of July or the beginning of August :) But I'm going with week 1 of August
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's weight: 187.3
    Todays Weight: 187

Not a huge loss, but honestly, I've not done anything to earn that. My diet has been terrible, and I've only exercised once in the last week. We are out of town this weekend for a wedding, going to try my best at control, then back at it hard next week. I have 7 weeks until a work trip and 10 weeks until family pictures. I would love to have some really great results for those 2 events. When I was active daily on MFP, it was so much easier - I've just let life distract me this summer. :)

To help with my motivation:
    SW (May 1st, 2019) - 205.9
    Total lost = 18.9 pounds in 3 months.

@DreamAchiever33, when you lose (or don't gain) and don't expect it, just say "thank you", move on and promise to work hard for the next weigh-in. Otherwise, the universe may have something different in store for you, like a gain!! You are so close to a twenty pound total loss...would love to see you get it next time!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Wednesday 8/31
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Excercise: Yes, 40 mins of shoveling gravel 😰...never again!

@Ar_cervantes, what a workout!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Annabananamc
    Weigh in week: would this be week 1 or 2?
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Starting weight: 167.6
    Previous Week's Weight: 167.6
    Today's Weight: 166.8

WHOOP! -.8lb with take out and moving is a HUGE deal for me!

@annabananamc, that is fantastic, Ann!! You must be doing more "moving" than you think!! And maybe you are also making better food choices, or better decisions about portion, than you think, as well. I am glad that everything went well with the movers, and like you said, that the hardest part is over!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    August 1
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 180
    Current- 182

@Nicoletime4me, you just came back from vacation, so I hope you don't put too much stock in that (temporary) number on the scales!! It should be gone in no time, once you get back to your regular routine!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Thursday weigh-in crew:

@cossmoss15, @enyagoboom, @sandkp and @stubbornloser
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    *waves* Hi everyone!

Username: EnyaGoBoom
    Weigh in week: August Week 1
    Previous Week's weight: 222.5 (I think this is correct @HASWLRS?)
    Todays Weight: 222.9

Slight tick up but getting back into the swing of things with walks and swimming and making my own food again. I'll start tracking my food tomorrow. Here's to a great August!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    enyagoboom wrote: »
    *waves* Hi everyone!

Username: EnyaGoBoom
    Previous Week's weight: 222.5 (I think this is correct @HASWLRS?)
    Todays Weight: 222.9

Slight tick up but getting back into the swing of things with walks and swimming and making my own food again. I'll start tracking my food tomorrow. Here's to a great August!

@enyagoboom, *waving back*, Hi, there!! Glad to hear you are getting back into the swim of things (see what I did there?!)!! Once you start tracking your food, I am sure that point four will be gone in no time!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    My Friday weigh-in crew:

It consists of the usual subjects, plus two newcomers, @Curiouslynn and @DomDeadlifts.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    2x yes

Sunday yes
    Monday no
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday no
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Week: Week 1
    Today: Thursday, August 1
    Start weight:  216 lbs
    Previous week's weight: 212.6 lbs
    Current week's weight: 212.0 lbs

I will take it as I have no idea how I have any loss.. nosleep or little sleep and hospital stays along with fast food meals at weird hours had me thinking a gain after my success on the road for so long in July.

I can not even think about the minchallenge this week... just trying to work up to 8 hrs sleep this week... tomorrow will be 1 week that mom has been in hosptal.. i was there 24 hrs first day then back again for another 16... then it got better as I was able to get about 3 hrs sleep.. so 7ish hrs in 3 days has this mama not wanting to exercise and just trying to play catch up. Still pulling the night shift there with her so that doesnt help my sleep patter or eating pattern.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Tomorrow's weight won't be pretty. I finally figured out what might be stopping my weigh loss for the past two months. This week has been difficult, work has been stressful and when I stress I eat. I am keeping extra active but you can't out run a bad diet. I am looking to change it all up this month or at least adjust what I think might be the new issue. I am trying to keep my head straight, after all I am still at a good weight, i think I am just tripping myself out. At this point I want to do better but I think my new head game will be to stick to it. It's been hard to care when I haven't been seeing results and I know that, that is also apart of the "I don't care" reasoning when I do mess up and eat terribly. Don't get me wrong, i know food will always be apart of my life and I know there will be days where I don't do as well as others but as long as I do well when I can I will be happy and try to let the other days go.

@abowersgirl, Stephanie, if you think you have figured something out, then even a gain tomorrow is not entirely in vain. We are all constant "works in progress". And you are so right; as long as we do the very best we can, whenever we can, then the days we can't will not be our undoing.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    Week: Week 1
    Today: Thursday, August 1
    Start weight:  216 lbs
    Previous week's weight: 212.6 lbs
    Current week's weight: 212.0 lbs

I will take it as I have no idea how I have any loss.. nosleep or little sleep and hospital stays along with fast food meals at weird hours had me thinking a gain after my success on the road for so long in July.

I can not even think about the minchallenge this week... just trying to work up to 8 hrs sleep this week... tomorrow will be 1 week that mom has been in hosptal.. i was there 24 hrs first day then back again for another 16... then it got better as I was able to get about 3 hrs sleep.. so 7ish hrs in 3 days has this mama not wanting to exercise and just trying to play catch up. Still pulling the night shift there with her so that doesnt help my sleep patter or eating pattern.

@sandkp, don't you worry about anything, not even what the scale says (even though it was very kind to you this week!!), except for caring for your mother and trying to get as much quality sleep as you can. And if you do have a choice about what to eat, try to make it a good one. (hugs)
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »

@enyagoboom, *waving back*, Hi, there!! Glad to hear you are getting back into the swim of things (see what I did there?!)!! Once you start tracking your food, I am sure that point four will be gone in no time!!

:D:D:D
  • stubbornloser
    stubbornloser Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Username: stubbornloser
    Starting Weight: 226
    Previous Week's weight: 226
    Today's Weight: 220.4
    Woohoo! *happy dance*

• swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! *happy dance*

Wow. Thats amazing! Great work!
  • stubbornloser
    Options
    @swauters Thanks so much! I am thrilled :-)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Woohoo! *happy dance*

@stubbornloser, you should be doing more than a happy dance with a loss like that!! It actually might be better than you think.....you listed your starting weight in the registration thread as 229, not 226! Is 229 right then? Regardless, you had a fantastic first week of August, and today is only the 1st!! It's like it was a bonus week!!
  • stubbornloser
    Options
    @HASWLRS - that 229 is an error! Starting is 226. What do I need to do to make sure it’s corrected??
This discussion has been closed.