Options

Replies

• swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in
    Lw:? 201?
    Cw: 199.6

I can only attribute this to increased fiber. It sure wasnt due to good eating.
    I leave for a 6 day roadtrip Sunday at 3 a.m. Between the hours in the car, stress, and the delicious food on vacation I cant imagine next weeks weigh in will be great.

Also, next week I will have to weigh in on Saturday.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Friday weigh in

I leave for a 6 day roadtrip Sunday at 3 a.m. Between the hours in the car, stress, and the delicious food on vacation I cant imagine next weeks weigh in will be great.

@swauters, savour this loss while you can! Enjoy your road trip. Saturday's weigh-in may not be great, but it will be the high point from which you will come down again!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Friday weigh in

Awesome! Try to do the best you can, don't put stress on the weigh in, whatever you may gain it will come off soon after you get back in the swing of things. Take walks when you can, and split your delicious meals so you can have them twice! I hope you have a fabulous roadtrip!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Weigh in
    Last: 243.1
    This: 246.1

Well my post last night explained this and it was expected. Now I have to lose close to 3.4 lbs a week for the next two weeks to hit my vacation goal 🤬

You can do it, don't let this small gain get you down! At least you know where you went wrong, and know how you can reverse the gain. Stay positive and focused, and just enjoy yourself when your vacation starts!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Week 1
    Pw 137.8
    Cw 139

I can do better this month is a new month. Time to get my head in the game. I'm sick of this yo-yo number
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    pre-tracked, exercised, and at
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 1
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 146.2
    Today’s weight: 148.4

Aug 1
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 yoga & meditation
    Step: 4781
    Water: 96oz
  • justakygirl
    justakygirl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sorry been so busy haven't had a chance to post or anything.
    Weigh in this week is 166.6 (Tuesday, July 30)
    Previous 165.8
    up .8 oz (reflection of my busy week).
    This week doesn't seem to be slowing down, but I needed to get my weight in. Monday things will be looking up for me.
    @justakygirl, welcome Scherita! Milestone birthdays are great motivators to make us want to lose the weight!! Congratulations on losing the first 48 pounds already....less than half to go!! Maybe you won't reach your goal by the time you turn 40, but you can still reach it while you are 40!!

@haswlrs thank you

• Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Thanks @HASWLRS for the well wishes. Wee one is on the mend after a rough week but now seems back to her happy self 👍🏻

As expected, a bump in the road this week.
    Last week - 215
    This week - 216.2

Up 1.2lb
  • Caronell
    Caronell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    As predicted, busy week at work with no opportunity to exercise. Managed to stay within my calories though and tracked daily which was an achievement. Today was my first day off and I managed a 5k run. It felt good to get some exercise in. I have the wedding of a friend tomorrow and then a christening to attend on Sunday. It's going to be difficult to both track and stay on track but I shall give it my best effort. Lots of dancing at the wedding party may be in order followed by a run on Sunday morning, ahead of more celebrations and cake! Have a good weekend all cxx
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Rolling over last week’s weight for this week. I know after vacation it will be up and I’m not ready to see that number. Starting back to good eating tomorrow and mini challenge on Sunday.
  • Bradleys8299
    Bradleys8299 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    7/26: 225.6

Weigh In:

8/2: 224.4
  • cossmoss15
    cossmoss15 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Thursday weigh-in

last week 125.8
    this week 126.8

I'm just bouncing around . . . . .
    Can't seem to get my act together. I do have a long (long for me) bike ride scheduled for Sunday with a time cut off. I'm just hoping I don't get a DNF (that's what they give you even if you finish the course but are over the time limit)
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in: 121.4
    Sorry guys, Lot of stuff going on this week. I stayed consistent with running, at least, and started speed work. I need to work on food.
  • Mandy_tries_again
    Mandy_tries_again Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    8/1 tracked: yes / under: yes / exercise: yes steps 21,506 / water: 132oz

8/2 tracked: yes / under: yes / exercise: yes steps 27,128 / water: 132oz
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    3x yes

Sunday yes
    Monday no
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday no
    Thursday yes
    Friday yes
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    cossmoss15 wrote: »
    Thursday weigh-in

last week 125.8
    this week 126.8

I'm just bouncing around . . . . .
    Can't seem to get my act together. I do have a long (long for me) bike ride scheduled for Sunday with a time cut off. I'm just hoping I don't get a DNF (that's what they give you even if you finish the course but are over the time limit)

@crossmoss good luck with the bike ride!

@HASWLRS thank you, I go for an ultrasound (for the lump) on the 12th, but the doctor does not think it is anything to worry about. On a positive note my doc said I am down 12lbs since I lost saw her (it was this year) and through all the stress my blood pressure was good.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Saturday weigh-in:

@Jeaniece1 and @LMK02020, haven't heard from either of you in a long while, but if you are still with us, today is your weigh-in day for week #1.

@ethelsmommy, today is your revised weigh-in day....would you like to submit a revised weight?
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Aug 2
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 yoga & meditation
    30 min strength
    🎥 🦁 👑 👍🏻👋
    Step: 4237
    Water: 96oz