Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,139 Member
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    You guys! Last weigh in of the month!

231.4!

I'VE OFFICIALLY LOST OVER 40 LBS!!!

Fantastic! And you absolutely blew past your green pledge for July! You pledged 6 pounds and lost 9.4. WOW. o:)
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options

231.4!

Congratulations! :)

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FbznNJlqAi4pBC%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1
  • SueSueDio
    Options
    SueSueDio week 5 weigh in:

previous: 160.5
    current: 160.5

I completely forgot to weigh myself this morning (the cats were nagging too enthusiastically for food!), so this is yesterday's weight instead - I reckon it was about the same today. A little disappointed that it didn't stay down, as I was 159.5 on Wednesday and hoped to be able to post a weight under 160 today... but maybe next time!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,268 Member
    Options

231.4!

FANTASTIC!!! Congratulations 🎊🍾How exciting for you. Keep at it. Even with a tough week, you did it!!
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Matthewsfive
    August Week 1
    Saturday
    PW 207.4
    CW 207

This is JULY WEEK 5 - just to keep things all straight!

@jugar

Yes
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Matthewsfive
    August Week 1
    Saturday
    PW 207.4
    CW 207

This is JULY WEEK 5 - just to keep things all straight!

@jugar

Yes, sorry week 5

• visiri
    visiri Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    here are my stats for the end of the month. Since I only have access via the app most of the week, keeping up with everyone is hard (only tracking seems to work well). So I will not be joining for August. Maybe I'll have better access to a computer in the future and I can join back in.

PW 200.6
    CW 199.8

Steps:

7/26 5171
    7/27 3236
    7/28 3143
    7/29 6428
    7/30 11189
    7/31 2896

Thanks and good luck to everyone with your journeys!!!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,139 Member
    Options
    visiri wrote: »
    here are my stats for the end of the month. Since I only have access via the app most of the week, keeping up with everyone is hard (only tracking seems to work well). So I will not be joining for August. Maybe I'll have better access to a computer in the future and I can join back in.

Thanks and good luck to everyone with your journeys!!!

So sorry to see you go! But we will keep you on the support team ("Cheer Squad") so that you can still post, and let us know how you are doing from time to time. You can weigh in if you want to as well. Of course, let me know if you'd rather not be on the support team.

If ever you want to join back in, just go to the registration announcement on the F2F home page, and request to be on our team (or try a different one if you want to!), and you will be back on the main team for the month in question. Greg always opens the registration at least 2 weeks before the beginning of the next month. Keep well - keep tracking - and keep in touch if you can!

• Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    @Terytha
    @micki48
    Just catching up on a lot of posts.
    Wow! Your determination is inspiring!
    It just goes to show, never give up!
    Way to go!
  • Loriab901
    Loriab901 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Saturday
    Pw: 144.2
    CW: 144.2
  • SueSueDio
    Options
    Time for the GREEN JULY News!

Many people on the team committed to lose a certain number of pounds during the month of July. Twenty people stepped up and pledged to lose a total of 81 pounds. Here at the end of the month, with a couple of weigh-ins still outstanding, those 20 people have lost 59.9 pounds. Even though we did not make the full number of pounds lost, that is still 59.9 pounds GONE for these 20 people. And with 3 more weigh-ins due, this number may rise!

We call it a green challenge because weight LOSSES are recorded in green on our spreadsheets, and gains in RED. 17 of the 20 people pledging to lose DID lose and stayed in the green. Even those who did not lose the full amount of the pledge still lost something. This is a win!

Here are the people who met or exceeded their pledges:

@Andreabroadley
    @zlauerMom
    @Connie7355
    @martinesther88
    @Terytha
    @Loriab901
    @evangsimmons170

WAY TO GO!

Congrats, everybody!
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    WEIGH-IN:

Username = @evangsimmons170
    Week = July Week 5
    Weigh-in Day = Saturday (8/3/19)
    PW = 336.6 (last weigh-in was 7/20/19)
    CW = 339.4

**Green Challenge Goal for July = 7 lbs lost

I started the challenge at 343.6. Even though I actually hit my green challenge goal on 7/20, I obviously wasn't successful at keeping it. However, I'm still happy for remaining in the green by the end of this challenge.

In other news, I didn't get any of the jobs I interviewed for and I've been pretty bummed out about it for the past couple of days. Yesterday was the hardest. That's when I found out that I didn't get the job I REALLY wanted. I was so frustrated and disappointed, I went back to bed and slept until 2 in the afternoon! Yeah I know, that's what depressed people do. I figured it was better than the emotional eating I would have done in the past. On the bright side, I'm thankful to have a job. Glass half full. :smile:
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,408 Member
    Options
    BMcC9
    CW 137.3
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Didn't hit my green target, but for four straight months I have maintained a narrow 2 - 3 pound range quite consistently. I am very pleased with that.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    I won't be on the step team in August. Still using the Fitbit every day, but too inconsistent with my reporting which makes things harder for @jugar than they need to be.
  • Connie7355
    Connie7355 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    @evangsimmons I’m so sorry you didn’t get the job you wanted. I know that has to be very disappointing but you still have a good attitude about it. I hope you find another job soon. Like the saying when God closes a door He opens a window. I believe everything happens for a reason and I bet you will find something that is a better fit for you. Congrats on losing 7 lbs in July!! That is fantastic!!
  • Connie7355
    Connie7355 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    @Terytha Excellent job losing 40 lbs!! Way to go!!

@micki48 You are doing awesome!! Proud of you for getting back on the wagon and believe me, I know how hard that is!! Keep up the great work!!
  • evangsimmons170
    Options

231.4!

Double woo-hoo happy dance for ya, @Terytha! Well done!!!! :smiley:
  • evangsimmons170
    Options
    ccsw3ndietun.png

My steps have been crazy low this week! I've got to get back into my routine of getting up at 4 am to exercise. I've been waking up at that time this week but not actually getting up. Insane time but works for me when I actually do it. That way I eliminate all excuses for not exercising.
This discussion has been closed.