Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Missing my Tuesday weigh-in crew:

@cmhubbard92, @drea2011, @eatingfoodles and @justakygirl

@HASWLRS Can you please roll my weight over for this week? I still have a stomach bug or something and haven't weighed in. Sorry I've missed the weigh in this week!

@cmhubbard92, that's fine, Christine. Thanks for letting me know. I hope you feel better very soon.
    Sometimes listing my motivations helps me stay on track. Here’s my current things.
    1. I’m running a 10k in October, just before I turn 35. I’m running it in the place I hit my highest weight and could barely walk up the hills. I want to run the whole thing (don’t mind about time).
    2. I’ve bought a dress for a friends wedding in September which is a teeny bit small. It’s back in my home town (haven’t been there for 7 years) and the vain bit of me is keen to look good.
    3. I want to not only get my black belt but do well getting it.
    4. I want to do a pull up (just one!)

I know the way to do this is to keep an eye on nutrition (meal plan, prep, track) and keep setting achievable goals for the gym and running.
    Next couple of days food -Mexican black bean salad (spicy black beans, sweet corn, lettuce, red peppers), home grown chard and butter bean soup.
    Tonight a 5k run, taekwondo on Friday, park run (5k on Saturday)

@lozenger1984, oh my gosh, these are awesome goals, and so achievable with a solid plan and a strong work ethic, (which you have in spades)! And your Mexican salad sounds so good!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing a Wednesday weigh-in from @DreamAchiever33
  • eatingfoodles
    eatingfoodles Posts: 172 Member
    Options

Don't mind me I'm over here just reminding myself that I'm not 195 anymore. Progress, y'all.

Also naps are underrated. You all deserve a nice nap.
  • HASWLRS
    Options

Don't mind me I'm over here just reminding myself that I'm not 195 anymore. Progress, y'all.

Also naps are underrated. You all deserve a nice nap.

@eatingfoodles, good for you to look at the big picture...you may not have lost anything this week, but you are still 40 pounds lighter than you were!!
  • Mandy_tries_again
    Mandy_tries_again Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    8/7
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
    Water 132oz
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge Weds 8/7

Yes/yes/yes - but all exercise from moving furniture around and I am BEAT UP. time for a good night's sleep and tomorrow final cleaning and packing then hit the road Friday and Saturday!

MD ==> FL
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    August 7
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( brisk walk )
    Steps - 13, 643
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    8/7:
    Tracking: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: 60 min walk 30 min gardening
  • Ar_cervantes
    Ar_cervantes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 8/7
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Excercise: Yes, 30 mins walking!
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Annabananamc
    Weigh in week: 2
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Starting weight: 167.6
    Previous Week's Weight: 166.8
    Today's Weight: 165.2

-1.6lbs this week

-2.4lbs for challenge

I am just so flabbergasted. Didn't think I could pull that out of my hat living on takeout food and in the middle of moving.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Annabananamc
    Weigh in week: 2
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Starting weight: 167.6
    Previous Week's Weight: 166.8
    Today's Weight: 165.2

-1.6lbs this week

-2.4lbs for challenge

I am just so flabbergasted. Didn't think I could pull that out of my hat living on takeout food and in the middle of moving.

@annabananamc, great word! (I am wondering if the young ones here have ever even heard of it before?) But most importantly, great job on LOSING in the midst of a move! You are tracking your food, and you are moving and counting those exercise calories, and each day you end up "under" so your numbers must be accurate. It just goes to show you, for weight loss, you can eat anything. For nutrition, now, that's another story!
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Mini Challenge
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: 4.5 mile run
    Steps: 15,513

• Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    August 8
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 182
    Current 181
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    August 8
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 182
    Current 181

@Nicoletime4me, whoo hoo, Nicole!! Nice loss!! I am so glad your injury didn't set you back for long!! There's no stopping you now!!
  • stubbornloser
    stubbornloser Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Week 2 weigh in- 221.6
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Still trying to keep my head above water. Mom is still in hospital, kiddo #2 home but packing for college return this weekend, kiddo #3 needs driving time in #2 car so he can test before car is gone, work was crazy, and I am still pulling most night shifts and eating fast food and sporatic foods and sleep is insanely inconsistent. I did get through puppy sitting weekend for #1 and #2 skydiving (my hairdresser is needed asap for this root issue!🤪) so I cant be too unhappy with my gain.. was hoping it wasnt any hit but was expecting a couple lbs so taking this and hoping someone above is helping my sanity by keeping the scale friendly!

Sorry I havent been on here much but cant wait to get to be here more and thanks to all for letting me "hang out in the background" until then!

Week: Week 2
    Today: Thursday, Aug 8
    Start weight:  216 lbs
    Previous week's weight: 212.0  lbs
    Current week's weight: 212.4  lbs
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    Still trying to keep my head above water. Mom is still in hospital, kiddo #2 home but packing for college return this weekend, kiddo #3 needs driving time in #2 car so he can test before car is gone, work was crazy, and I am still pulling most night shifts and eating fast food and sporatic foods and sleep is insanely inconsistent. I did get through puppy sitting weekend for #1 and #2 skydiving (my hairdresser is needed asap for this root issue!🤪) so I cant be too unhappy with my gain.. was hoping it wasnt any hit but was expecting a couple lbs so taking this and hoping someone above is helping my sanity by keeping the scale friendly!

Sorry I havent been on here much but cant wait to get to be here more and thanks to all for letting me "hang out in the background" until then!

Week: Week 2
    Today: Thursday, Aug 8
    Start weight:  216 lbs
    Previous week's weight: 212.0  lbs
    Current week's weight: 212.4  lbs

@sandkp, sounds super hectic in your household right now, so only up point four is a huge win!! Just do the best that you can, and you know what they say...."this too shall pass!" We hope your mom is getting better (hugs).
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Week 2 weigh in- 221.6

@stubbornloser, you had such a big loss last week, Kim, that a little "up" this week is not unheard of. You are still down four point pour for the month, so don't despair....just keep plugging away, and the scales will respond soon enough!
  • cossmoss15
    cossmoss15 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Thursday weigh-in

Last week 126.8
    Today 127.8

It could have been worse - I was 129.8 a couple of days ago. I had my long bike ride on the week-end and was happy I finished in the alloted time. Unfortunately I figured it gave me a license to eat whatever I wanted the day before, the day of, and the day after the ride. The scale proved me wrong. I guess it was wishful thinking.

I'm looking at how well some people in this group are doing even with many stressors happening in their lives and I have no excuses. You guys are awesome! Not long ago I was at 125. I need to focus!
  • cossmoss15
    cossmoss15 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Mini Challenge
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: 1 hour walk

I was fortunate my calories were low during the day - I had too much snacking in the evening.
This discussion has been closed.