cory17 Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    CW this am 215.0 :Do:)
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,145 Member
    Options
    cory17 wrote: »

Fabulous! That's a 4.2 pound loss! Just be careful not to go TOO fast and have a rebound, now... ;)
  • jugar
    Options
    Username: fourathomej
    Weigh in day: Wed
    PW: 148
    CW: 149 - stupid long weekend

Don't you just hate those day-after-break returns to reality? Ugh. Anyhow, you're back and the damage was not very big! Log every bite :smiley:
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,271 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »

Fabulous! That's a 4.2 pound loss! Just be careful not to go TOO fast and have a rebound, now... ;)

Wow! Great loss. 🎉👍🏻
  • micki48
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    All right everyone! As my first act as co-captain I am taking over the steps tracking. :)

Our steppers are, in no particular order:
    Micki48
    Fourathomej
    Martinesther88
    Evangsimmons170
    Mari_moulin
    Tdrjustus
    Jlbtnc

If you would like to be added or removed from this team, just give me a heads up.

I'm short numbers from everyone except fourathomej, so get those in to me when you can!

Have a lovely Thursday everyone, and go check out the weekly challenge and say back off, get your own sandwich NO to anything that needs to be negated. ;)

I usually send them for the week on Saturday morning with Saturday submitted late Saturday or early Sunday. If you would rather they come during the week, I can do that. Let me know and thanks for taking over.
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    All right everyone! As my first act as co-captain I am taking over the steps tracking. :)

Our steppers are, in no particular order:
    Micki48
    Fourathomej
    Martinesther88
    Evangsimmons170
    Mari_moulin
    Tdrjustus
    Jlbtnc

If you would like to be added or removed from this team, just give me a heads up.

I'm short numbers from everyone except fourathomej, so get those in to me when you can!

Have a lovely Thursday everyone, and go check out the weekly challenge and say back off, get your own sandwich NO to anything that needs to be negated. ;)

I usually send them for the week on Saturday morning with Saturday submitted late Saturday or early Sunday. If you would rather they come during the week, I can do that. Let me know and thanks for taking over.

Nope, that's totally fine. :)
    I have too much free time for my own good, so please submit your steps however is easiest for you.
  • Connie7355
    Connie7355 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    My awesome brother took me to the Kansas City Chiefs training camp yesterday to watch them practice. We are both huge Chiefs fans. Had so much fun and got in lots of steps too!!
    As for the weekly challenge, I know it’s alittle late but for today I said NO to ice cream. Ice cream and I have a love affair that needs to end!! Anybody else saying NO to anything in particular??
  • jugar
    Options
    OK. Someone please tell me how it got to be almost Friday. If you're feeling like I am, you need the
    FRIDAY WEIGH-IN HEADS UP!
    @Connie7355
    @jlbtnc
    @jugar
    @AmyRobF
    @leni1us
    @martinesther88
    @Perla4686
    @tigrib

On the plus side, there is only one late weigh-in so far this week. @zlauerMom ? I think you might be on vacation or away on a trip? Hopefully we'll hear from you soon <3
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    jugar wrote: »

Wow! Great loss. 🎉👍🏻

thanks! my suspicion is it's mostly the bloat coming off but I'll take any downward motion. and i'm really trying to keep the #s down in the pm.
  • tigrib
    tigrib Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in 186.6
  • micki48
    Options
    Connie7355 wrote: »
    My awesome brother took me to the Kansas City Chiefs training camp yesterday to watch them practice. We are both huge Chiefs fans. Had so much fun and got in lots of steps too!!
    As for the weekly challenge, I know it’s alittle late but for today I said NO to ice cream. Ice cream and I have a love affair that needs to end!! Anybody else saying NO to anything in particular??

Yesterday I said no to extra helpings at an Indian buffet. Today, I say NO to going over on calories and sitting around not exercising.
  • micki48
    Options
    AmyRobF wrote: »
    PW 209
    CW 208

I weighed myself three times, 😂. I didn’t log two days and know I went over but I did drink my water and exercise. I am beyond excited.

Yay! Yay! Yay! Your body is in loss mode now. Keep at it. Don’t eat those calories back. Take every victory and claim it!!! Xoxo

I unofficially weighed 197.4 this morning. I’m hoping that holds until tomorrow’s weigh in.
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Today (technically last night on behalf of today) I said NO to alcohol.

I'm going out for pizza with a friend and she offered to supply bottles of hard cider, but the pizza is more than enough calories.

I got some push back, I hope she isn't upset. :/
  • jugar
    Options
    Today (technically last night on behalf of today) I said NO to alcohol.

I'm going out for pizza with a friend and she offered to supply bottles of hard cider, but the pizza is more than enough calories.

I got some push back, I hope she isn't upset. :/
    It is always weird the push back when we turn down alcohol! I swear it is the only unhealthy and addictive substance that is so encouraged. I said NO to alcohol yesterday as well - and I actually found myself going back into the challenge thread to see if I had said no only to beer so that I could have something else. Sheeeesh. Luckily, I had said I would not have any kind of alcohol, so I didn't. And everything was fine! I don't drink tons, but I tend to have a beer (or 2) just about every day, and I want to get that gone again. I stopped alcohol completely for a few months and it felt good, but got back into a beer habit again. I did manage to kick wine to the curb (it really gives me a headache) and only indulge in a good whiskey in the middle of winter when it's -20 and colder, BUT, I want to bring it down to 1-2 times a week. But you're right, @Terytha - too many calories!!! Food is good. I'm hovering right around my goal weight area and keep getting stuck. Control, control!
This discussion has been closed.