ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    User Name: ajaia2001
    Weigh in week: August - wk2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 159.6
    Current Weight: 159.6

I just don't understand how I stayed the same. My exercising this week was really intense and my food consisted of things from the food list at bootcamp. Although, I do feel stronger and can see how much more toned my tummy and arms are. But, hey I didn't gain so that's a positive 😎
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    JamieD328 wrote: »
    Username Jamied328
    Thursday weigh in
    Week 2?
    PW: I am sorry, I am not sure
    CW: 165

PW: 161.8
    Shake it off. You will lose it. Keep your head up and focus on overall health and well-being. Sometimes that's what we have to do. HUGS
  • johicks
    Options
    🙋🏽 🌅 😎 GOOD Morning!
    I posted my Thursday, then went outside w/ my mug and watched the deer. Then did a really good 20-minute stretch as that is totally what my body needed this morning. I was on the floor stretching everything! Then I ate a good healthy breakfast and now I’m back to support you. This is the time of the month that I normally crack and don't do so good for a few days. This is when I said that I was going to take a deep breath and hit the re-start as if it was a new month, instead of saying.. oh you have x many days to make up for a few days "off." Well, that's an old habit that's going to die!

So, let’s get to work on fighting this fat! We can do this! Today is a brand new day and a fresh start towards a weekend full of opportunity to succeed. It’s up to you as to what will come of it!
    erp4qm8bpo72.jpg
  • johicks
    Options
    @perla4686 ~ Your Thursday post… Good for you for being under and having a good mindset. Yeah!! AND. AND!! Your quick bounce back instead of a few days binge paid off! Wooohoooooo! Look at that loss. And in that smaller dress… 💃🏽 Yeah, you! So excited and happy. So… today focus on being good to yourself. Instead of food, a little “me” time. A bath? A few moments of quiet w/ a scented candle? Or try a new fruit or veggie? Switch it up completely. You got this!! Today is about a healthier you!!

@jupdyke~ Thursday… yeah for exercise! Good job on living harmonious and not snacking afterwards. Great control. 👍🏽 Thanks for the extra encouragement and support. I wish I had put a Bubly in the fridge to reach for last night. Oh well.

Speaking of Bubly LOL …. As Michael Buble sings in “Feeling Good”
    It's a new dawn
    It's a new day
    It's a new life
    For me
    And I'm feeling good
    I'm feeling good

@ajaia2001~ I hear ya about a sore body. I don’t even workout as much as you; but my body need a good stretch. So I listened. Good for you for having another great day!! You are doing so great! As for the stay the same… you’re right.. You didn’t gain. Perhaps your body is “adjusting” to the new foods and exercise. I’m sure you talk to your trainers about your progress. They might have suggestions. You got this! 👍🏽

@skullsandskeletons~ Thanks. I hope I don’t overshare… lol You’re welcome. I hope you do get some quality you time. You’re doing great! 👍🏽 Another Tremendous Thursday!

@dillyg08 ~ Yes you can do it!! A same That’s okay, because that means you aren’t going backwards with a gain. 👍🏽 Keep working it! You got this!
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Way under
    Day: Took a day off from work to handle some appointments, but that also meant I was running around all morning so didn't get a chance to eat. I got home around 230-3 and was planning to eat a late lunch, but I started reading a new book since I had the afternoon to myself and the next thing I knew it was well passed dinner time. I had made a little snack to eat while reading but definitely not a full meal. So had tons of calorie for dinner left and enough for snacks, but was so full from dinner and went back to reading that I didn't end up eating many snacks! Goes to show what happens when I'm distracted and not looking to eat snacks out of boredom!!! I need to remember that for the future.
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Jwall309
    Week 2
    Friday
    PW: 170.2
    CW: 169.4

WOOHOOO in the 160s again!! Feel very relieved and happy with that. The 160s have always been my happy place, where I feel more comfortable in my body and content. I do want to try to get down to an even healthier weight through this challenge, but I'm so relieved to be getting very very close to a place where I feel better about myself.
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Hugs @johicks. I can relate to having an "off" day or night, especially when my hubby gets angry. He never gets angry at me (that I'm aware of), but he gets so mad about tiny little things that happen, things that most people brush off after a minute. When he gets like that, there is a dark cloud over the whole house and I just want to misbehave (ie, eat, drink, cry, repeat). Sorry for the overshare but I wanted you to know that you are not alone!
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    So I have a non scale victory, it’s very small but it’s huge for me! When I was at the store, instead of using my extra money to buy food I don’t need, I used it for a brand new shirt that makes me feel awesome and some makeup that I needed! This definitely makes me feel happier than buying food that I know I’ll regret eating in the long run. Baby steps :)
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Daily Post - Friday)
    Track: yes and went over!
    Exercise: I worked on my feet for 7 hours and walked around two stores for two hours!
    Day: it went pretty good! I ate a little more at dinner than I wanted but it wasn’t a complete binge. It wasn’t complete seconds. Like half of a second. Progress! Tomorrow will be a better day!
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Friday August 9?
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

I really want some chips right now but will go to bed.
  • johicks
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday 08/09)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise 20+mins: Yes - 20min +
    12+ Water: 💧x 12
    Healthy Habits:
    • Morning Affirmations: 💯
    • Plan / pre-log food: 💯
    • Evening Affirmations: 😔
    • NO post-dinner snack: None. 🤩
    • 🛑 KITCHEN CLOSED 🚫: 🤩
    D1 of DO-IT attitude. Done 🤩
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday, August Week 2
    PW = 127.43 lb
    CW= 127.43 lb
  • johicks
    edited August 2019
    Options
    @jwall309 ~ Tremendous Thursday on being distracted. It’s amazing, huh!? :) 160’s!! Woohoooooo.. Nice loss. So glad you’re in a happy place about it, too. You deserve it. 👏🏽 You so got this!
    @skullsandskeletons~ 🤗 hugs 🤗 Thank you for your words. I appreciate knowing that I’m not alone and that someone else understands. Yes, that dark cloud, plus hormones are not a good combination. Fortunately, I pulled myself back up and on track. And you…. Fabulous Friday! Going to bed instead of chips. Whoa! That’s great! I am enjoying cucumbers these days, instead of chips. I even dip them in salsa now!
    @rawrxamberx~ I love NSV. Good job! Yes no need for extra food; but something that makes you feel good and reminds you to take care of you. Yeah, you!!! 👏🏽 Friday … You tracked, regardless of the outcome. You were honest with yourself! Good job. Yep.. today is a new day! You can do it. Keep working hard.
    @germaine_yee ~ Nice. Staying the same is “weigh” better than a gain. Keep working hard. :)

There are a few regulars who didn't post for Friday.... I miss your posts. :)
  • johicks
    edited August 2019
    Options
    7twhfbaw5qhe.png

WHOA!! This is some "food for thought!"

A “chip” substitute - thickly sliced cucumbers. I now dip them in salsa. And make a yummy dip w/ salsa, black beans, and non-fat plain Greek yogurt. It’s a snack that is a mini-complete meal. :) Yum!! ;P

Does anyone else have a healthy “snack” they are in love with recently?

• johicks
    Options
    r5m6jpgsw9ah.gif

Looking for Week #2 weigh-ins from:
    @lovethyneighbor (Fri)
    @MADDIESMOMMY6611 (Sat)
    @wander216 (Sat)

One last shout out for:
    @Kate_X4
    @endndajrny
    @Jactop
    @JammyPea
    @MXCTRL
    @GoalDigger11
    @tbchitwood76
    @jmacaroni
    @msk1000

I hope you are well on your weight loss journey. We would love to support and encourage you. Please post a weigh-in to not be eliminated from the "official" Biggest Loser Challenge. If you do come back after week #3, you can participate with us; but will not be qualified for the BL Challenge. Weight loss is not easy, but it's easier with extra support, understanding, and encouragement with like-minded people.

• lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    @johicks Can I change my weigh day to Saturday? It is just too hectic on Friday mornings for me.
  • johicks
    Options
    @johicks Can I change my weigh day to Saturday? It is just too hectic on Friday mornings for me.

Absolutely!! Please go ahead and report weigh-in today to make effective. :)
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Lovethyneighbor
    Saturday
    Week 2 (8/10/19)
    PW: 214.6
    CW: 214.4
This discussion has been closed.