TEAM: Gutbusters (August)

Options

Replies

• BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Good morning, sunshine! Thank you to all who participated in last week’s mini-challenge. Let's buckle down and rock these last two weeks of the month!!

This week’s mini-challenge is to post an NSV (non-scale victory) you have had this week. Are your clothes fitting better? Have you dropped a size? Are people noticing your weight loss? What other ways have you noticed your weight loss other than the scale?

Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@allietuge
    @crystalbarton31

Please post using this template:
    Username
    August Week 4
    PW:
    CW:
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @carol_shantz, that a great one!! Congratulations!! <3
  • crystalbarton31
    crystalbarton31 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 can I weigh in tomorrow?? I had a really busy morning and I ate/drank before I was able to weigh myself! I don't like when it isn't accurate! :)
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @crystalbarton31, of course you can.

@allietuge, oh my word, they are so adorable!! <3
  • fe452436
    fe452436 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Fe452436
    August week 4
    PW:206 lbs
    CW:204 lbs
  • motis3678
    motis3678 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Exercise? 20 minutes walking up a pretty steep hill - don't think I could have even done it a month ago.

Under calorie budget? Yes. AND I found a new delicious treat that's only 100 calories 😍 yasso frozen yogurt bars Caramel swirl flavor.

Tracked everything? Yes, I usually weigh things but couldn't at lunch so tried to at least over-estimate. Had a catered dinner on a lovely river cruise!

My non-scale victory: when I sit in my bathtub my hips no longer touch both sides! I've taken only showers for the last 6 months or so because it's depressing to not fit in a bathtub, but this weekend I was going to try to soak my stiff legs and low-and-behold my hips fit!
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    @motis3678 that is my favorite Yasso bar. So good!
  • motis3678
    motis3678 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    allietuge wrote: »
    @motis3678 that is my favorite Yasso bar. So good!

It was SO good - and satisfied that indulgent, treat-y cravingI'm sold on the yasso.

To the whole team: Have you discovered any healthy versions of treats/snacks/meals that taste just as good as the hugely caloric original?
  • shewhoismany
    shewhoismany Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • BB_1033
    BB_1033 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    bb_1033
    August Week 4
    PW 172
    CW 175

🤦🏻‍♀️ ... No words ... two big gains back to back smh
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Good morning! Great loss, @fe452436! :star:

Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@12Sarah2015
    @audreypawdrey
    @BB_1033 - are you accurately weighing and measuring your food and drink? Are you getting all your water in? Are you taking a new medication? Hopefully you will be able to figure out if something needs to be adjusted. <3
    @Kenyaa
    @looneycatblue

Please post using this template:

Username
    August Week 4
    PW:
    CW:
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Ashley will be posting the Week 3 results later today for us, but I thought you might like a snapshot of the month so far. Team, you really rebounded from week 2 and are doing awesome. Don't be discouraged if you've gained or haven't had a loss. Don't give in to thoughts of giving up. You will have better weeks if you stay the course. We've got each other and we can do this!!! <3

mqo5ahkeh9e2.jpg

• crystalbarton31
    crystalbarton31 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    crystalbarton31
    August Week 4
    PW: 192.6
    CW: 192.2
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    12sarah2015
    Cw.63.5kg
    Sorry i havent converted to lb, im too sick to do much. Just trying to keep food down....have been so sick this year with kids getting sick. This time it was from a nonillness related visit to the gp :(
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @crystalbarton31, nice loss! :star:

@12sarah2015, got you covered. You had a loss of .5 pounds. So sorry you're sick! :star:
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    zlzd2exbh7wx.jpg
  • BB_1033
    BB_1033 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 I'm fasting and keeping my carbs and sugar low. Calories are low. Always get my water in and more. I am "late" again so I'm guessing hormone problem. I've no clue. I'm thinking of just trying to go back vegetarian again, it worked before a few years back. Exercise has been slack too bc my 1 yr old has gotten to his clingy stage so maybe that's it as well.
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    allietuge
    August Week 4
    PW: 167
    CW: 167.7
This discussion has been closed.