Jp's omad journey

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    I have some loose skin too but mostly on my thighs weirdly! LOL hey I'm just aiming to fix what I can and call it a day ;)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    @LiLee2018 - I hear what you are saying as I am in the same boat! :( Hope if I loose more weight, my mummy tummy will be gone too... fingers cross!
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - That's how I feel too right now...lots of things I can't do much..so, I guess I will just have to do my best and be happy with that :)
  • jadepearl
    Y2W6
    CW: 54.7kg (roughly 120.3lbs)

Good evening OMADers <3

I have been so busy lately...DD had Book Week and wanted to be Pokemon Pikachu and as we already bought her a costume last year, I thought I had nothing to worry about. She came back and told me that she cannot wear the same character as per her teacher. So, she wants to be Pokemon Charizard. I told her that there's no way her costume will come if we order online now as it takes us 2-3 weeks via post. So, in the end, I decided to sew it for her. Nothing fancy, just what I can do. Thank goodness, she loved it. After that, DS had his ping pong competition, DD had her ST School Got Talent, etc, etc, etc. Finally, I can breathe now....

I guess running around like a crazy woman helps me to loose some weight... :lol: Weighed myself today and I am back down to 54.7kg. I really hope that I will be in 53kg land by September....fingers cross!

Here's wishing everyone here a happy weekend <3<3<3
  • jadepearl
    Y2W6
    CW:54.3kg (119.4lbs)

Good afternoon OMADers😘

It's a wonderful day today as the sun is shining brightly☀️🌞👍 Crazy me washed 3 loads of clothes this morning and it's now drying under the sun🌞☀️👏 Spring is just around the corner too🌻 and that means in around 3 weeks time, school holidays will begin😣😮🙄

DH carried me this morning and put me on the weighing scale.. and said that Mr Scale will move today😂... and it did. I am now 54.3kg (119.4lbs). DH knows how desperate I am to get down to my GW. He even double checked with the Doc to see if 50kg is OK or too low and the Doc said that it's the weight he wants me to get down to too. So, that's what I will aim for and then hop onto the maintenance stage...that's if I ever get there. As you all know, its a hard and slow journey for me🙄😢😒

Nothing much to report as I will have to do housework now...

Take care and have a wonderful Sunday😘❤️💋
  • bekahlou75
    bekahlou75 Posts: 304 Member
    Yay! Good job.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Nice work babe! Hubby is your very own scale! I love it! LOL
  • jadepearl
    @bekahlou75 - Thank you😘
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you😘 I think it's a habit for DH. He always carries me even when we were dating eons ago😂🤣
  • jadepearl
    Y2W6
    Next weigh-in : 31st Aug or 1st Sep

Good evening OMAD-ers 😘

OMG, in a blink of an eye, its September this Sunday. I still have not reached my GW yet. Saw a friend of mine this morning and she has loss so much weight. She said it took her 6 months to loose 15kg and now she is a perfect 52kg. She is 162cm and she looks amazing. I sure hope that I can get down to my GW soon and be as happy and confident as her. She is even wearing skinny jeans and body hugging tops. I can never imagine myself wearing these clothings as my muffin top, mummy tummy and other flabby parts will be on a display😢

OMAD at 12.30pm today. Total calories = 1103. As for liquid, 1 pot of tea, 1 tall glass of coffee, 1.5 litre of water and 1 diet soda. Will try to zumba for 40 mins later on. Right now, am waiting for my kids to finish their karate.

It has been quite a nice Tuesday as we have some glorious sunshine☀️🌞👍

Have a wonderful Tuesday, you guys ❤️💕
  • mistymeadows2005
    NICE WATER intake babe! I gotta do better today on that, so thank you for the reminder :)

Still love that your DH carries you <3
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @mistymeadows2005 <3 Really trying to get the water in. :)
  • jadepearl
    Y2W6

Good evening OMADers <3

Its a very cold night here tonight.. around 1°C. Thank goodness we have got our heater on and Spring is just in a few days :) Hopefully, winter will not overstay though like last year. Oh well, we shall see :)

OMAD at around 12pm today. We had some Thai food today, we made Phad See Ew Chicken which is one of DH's favourite. As this weekend is Father's Day here, DH has made several requests...food that he misses. He also requested for Orange Chiffon Cake which I baked this afternoon and tomorrow I will be baking Melting Moments. Been busy in the kitchen this week :) Total calories for today - 1107. As for exercise, only managed 30 mins of zumba. As for liquid, managed to get in 1.5 litre of water, 1 pot of tea and 1 diet soda.

How's the weather over at your side OMADers?

Good luck with your weekly weigh-in too! <3

Have a wonderful Thursday, you guys <3
  • jadepearl
    It's around 11.45pm now and DH is requesting for Korean Army Stew for tomorrow's lunch. Army Stew is made with ham, sausage, spam, kimchi and gochujang which is a red chilli paste. We will also add 2 eggs into the stew and not forgetting ramen noodles too. Sometimes, DH even eat it with rice. I wish I can eat like DH and still remain skinny... 😞 Will try and take a photo tomorrow but forgetful me will always forget. 📷😣😅
  • jadepearl
    Here's how the Army Stew looks like... This photo is from the SBS website
    j2ixaeo19065.jpg
    It's really yum😍
  • mistymeadows2005
    OMGGGGGGGGGGG that looks good! You eat my kinda food I tell ya! Elaborate on this cake you speak of..........
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Yes.....wanting to know more about said cake :)
  • jadepearl
    edited August 2019
    @mistymeadows2005 & @volgirl1322 - Thank you❤️

The chiffon cake is a very light cake. Some people say it's between a sponge and a genoise. My kids call it a fluffy cloud cake...☁️😁 You can eat it with whipped cream or jam. Here's a photo of the orange chiffon cake which I baked. 1 slice is roughly 97 calories.

d077n96xc59t.jpg
  • jadepearl
    Since I am posting photos, I might as well post today's OMAD. My Korean Army Stew may not look the the SBS website photo but we just love it😘❤️🥣

m6n0h9oujdsh.jpg

rvip2yewl6dl.jpg

• jadepearl
    edited August 2019
    Y2W6

Good evening OMADers <3

It has been a funny Friday...it was really cold and foggy in the morning and then it became sunny and nice in the afternoon. The it started to rain and now, its back down to 3°C right now :( However, took advantage of the sun and quickly wash 1 load of clothes, hung them under the sunny sun sun and by 5.30pm, they were all dry :) Now, onwards to folding the laundry, etc, etc, etc.

As for my OMAD, I ate Korean Army Stew with DH this afternoon. I also ate 1 cup of grapes and ended with some spicy Shelly rice crackers. So, the total calories - 1091. I also managed to zumba for 40 mins this evening. As for liquid intake, 1.5 litre water, 1.5 pot of tea, coffee and 2 diet soda.

I guess its around 7 ish on a Friday morning over there, right? Its nearly 11pm here on a Friday evening. Silly me tend to get confused sometimes when I log-in as when I log-in, you guys may be asleep, right? :)

Its Father's Day this week over here. So far, DH has requested quite a number of food which he was craving for. The kids made some stuff for him at school and I guess they will be giving it to him this weekend. <3 They are also bringing him to McDonalds for his Father's Day lunch and asking me to cook his favourites for Sunday's lunch and dinner. So, will be busy this week again.. :lol:

Have a wonderful weekend, you guys <3