Under calorie goal - yes
    Exercise - yes
  • dymphnadaniels
    dymphnadaniels Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Walked around town (116 minutes total)

Day: It's been good. I enjoyed my walk to McDonald's and passed on the food for a Diet Coke to drink while I got some work on my book done. I made sure to take my medication with me, but one rolled under the other side of the booth, and not knowing how long it had been since it had been thoroughly cleaned I left it there. LOL The temperature jumped a good bit by the time I walked home, but still manageable. I later went to the store for a box of cereal, it's about 3/4 of a mile away from me, and picked up a cool drink while I was there and a new folder. I got home, relaxed, watched my favorite show. I climbed a flight of stairs to meet my Fitbit goals; then, I came back and cleaned up the kitchen a bit, the dining table, and took out trash. Nothing truly exciting today, but still a good day.

Personal Challenge:
    Three Positives About Day:
    1) It was cool enough to walk outside.
    2) Got some cleaning done
    3) Managed to make some progress on the story.

Three Positives About Self:
    1) Intelligent
    2) Creative
    3) Love animals
  • Mandy_tries_again
    Options
    9/1
    Tracked-yes / under- just barely
    Exercise- yes / steps- 16,116
    Water- not sure..i wasn't using my usual cup

Today we had a bbq at my mother in laws with lots of good food. Instead of eating normal portions I got more of sample size portions lol. I'm so glad I did that when I was making my plate bc as I was walking away from the table to sit down my other half's ex wife decided to invite herself and stayed. Yeah that wasn't awkward at all (complete sarcasm lol). Who does that? Anyways. I didn't meet my step goals today but that's ok.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Sunday 9.1.19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - over an hour of house chores.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hello fellow TBBT members! My name is Christine, and am 26 years old, living in Connecticut. I have been with the group since February. I started my journey in November, and am around the 40lb mark on my journey. I am a dog mom with a three month old puppy and a 10 year old labradoodle. I had a slow month in August, and hoping to keep things pushing this month, and hopefully see onederland this month. I have experienced a lot of changes in the last month (moving, new job, new puppy) but am much more settled into a new routine. I, like many other TBBT members, am looking forward to a better September!

9/1/19 Mini-Challenge
    Tracked:
    yes
    Exercise: yes, lots of running around with the puppy, plus a walk with both dogs!

Somehow, I surprisingly stayed under yesterday. My brother flew in from Arizona, and came over for dinner and drinks with my mom. I held off on food throughout the day, so I managed to save up the calories. It was so worth the wait (pulled pork sandwiches, homemade mac and cheese, a few peach and strawberry sangrias) and we followed dined with a relaxing night by our firepit. Today(9/2) I am going to attempt holding off for most of the day, again. My boyfriend's birthday is tomorrow, and we will be having a birthday dinner with his parents tonight because we both work tomorrow.
  • Ar_cervantes
    Ar_cervantes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Sunday 9/1
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Excercise yes
  • Ar_cervantes
    Options
    September week 1

Starting weight: 210.0
    Current weight: 210.6...looks like I had too much fun out of town this weekend 😆
  • Ar_cervantes
    Options
    dymphnadaniels
    Weigh-in week: 1 (September 1)
    Weigh-in Day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 296.8
    Current Weight: 291.0

Holy smokes!!! Way to go!
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge 9/1/19
    yes/yes/yes
  • Audgiebug
    Audgiebug Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    audgiebug
    Weigh in week September week 1
    Weigh in day Monday
    Previous weight 297.2
    Today’s weight 297.8

I guess I enjoyed my weekend a little too much. That's okay, I am ready to slay the week. So glad to have found a group to stay accountable too.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    erikNJ wrote: »
    swauters wrote: »
    Hello September.
    I just weighed myself and gained 6.2 lbs in August. Yikes!
    This week is full. Monday=holiday bbq. Tuesday=1st day of school and back to work, Wednesday = MIL birthday, Thursday= Packers game (party)

My plan is to weigh and log everything I eat as well as to move 30 minutes extra each day. September MUST be better than August and I am the only one who can do it. No excuses

Good ol football season... One of the main reasons I am pushing myself extra in September. Eagles football is religion in our house and switches Sundays from housework and relaxing into parties and extra calories.
    Gonna have to become a regular at my gym Sunday mornings, haha

Here too. Someone is always hosting a party or we head to the stadium and tailgate. At least watching from home makes the food more controllable. Since we dont usually play the Eagles, I will also cheer for them.

I have no ill feeling towards the Packers (unless we are playing each other!)
    Actually a big fan if Rodgers.

I agree with watching the games at home. No crowds, can pay attention to every detail, more comfort!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Sun
    Under: no, let loose a little
    Active: yes
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    9/1

I didn't meet my step goals today .

Holy cats! What is your step goal if 16,000 steps doesn't meet it?!
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Tracked, at n yoga n walking
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    PW: 214.8
    CW: 214.2

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    9/2/19 Mini-Challenge
    Exercise: yes

Chose a good lunch/dinner today, a antipasto salad(I had never had one before, and it was delicious)! Got to enjoy a bit of ice cream, too. Refocused on my water intake today. Trying to make the right choices(minus the ice cream) and eat a bit healthier. Theres a ton of veggies in the fridge for healthier and lower calorie dinners this week.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Walked around town (116 minutes total)

Day: It's been good. I enjoyed my walk to McDonald's and passed on the food for a Diet Coke to drink while I got some work on my book done. I made sure to take my medication with me, but one rolled under the other side of the booth, and not knowing how long it had been since it had been thoroughly cleaned I left it there. LOL The temperature jumped a good bit by the time I walked home, but still manageable. I later went to the store for a box of cereal, it's about 3/4 of a mile away from me, and picked up a cool drink while I was there and a new folder. I got home, relaxed, watched my favorite show. I climbed a flight of stairs to meet my Fitbit goals; then, I came back and cleaned up the kitchen a bit, the dining table, and took out trash. Nothing truly exciting today, but still a good day.

Personal Challenge:
    Three Positives About Day:
    1) It was cool enough to walk outside.
    2) Got some cleaning done
    3) Managed to make some progress on the story.

Three Positives About Self:
    1) Intelligent
    2) Creative
    3) Love animals

@dymphnadaniels, love how you examined the day in detail and forced yourself to come up with positive things to say (not that it was difficult; it was a good day)! Still, some positive reinforcement is always inspiring! Way to go to McDonald's and pass up on any fast food!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    9/1
    Water- not sure..i wasn't using my usual cup

Today we had a bbq at my mother in laws with lots of good food. Instead of eating normal portions I got more of sample size portions lol. I'm so glad I did that when I was making my plate bc as I was walking away from the table to sit down my other half's ex wife decided to invite herself and stayed. Yeah that wasn't awkward at all (complete sarcasm lol). Who does that? Anyways. I didn't meet my step goals today but that's ok.

@mirendybryant, that's the best way to do a potluck...take just a little bit of all the good stuff!! And the unwanted dinner guest may have helped curb your appetite as well!! But you are right...who does that?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @pkg1998, Happy Birthday, Pam!! Hope you had an enjoyable weekend!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options

Somehow, I surprisingly stayed under yesterday. My brother flew in from Arizona, and came over for dinner and drinks with my mom. I held off on food throughout the day, so I managed to save up the calories. It was so worth the wait.

@cmhubbard92, another great strategy for a holiday meal!!
This discussion has been closed.