Options

Replies

• pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Previous week: 204.5
    Current: 210.1
    Gain: 5.6lb

Disappointed this week, but I'm taking this in stride. I have a few issues that definitely are affecting this weeks weigh in, and they will hopefully resolve by next week! Also, it was a weigh in about 4 hours earlier than I ever weigh in, as well. Just going to continue making the right choices, because I know I am still doing the right thing! I am off to work, now, and ready to start the day off right! Sorry to put a big gain on the team this week, I will do my best to bring it back next week!

@cmhubbard92 Great job accepting the gain and understanding what might have caused it. I have no doubt you will come back strong next week.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    Mini challenge (poor start, but working to improve)

Sunday: No
    Monday: No (didn’t quite go as I planned)
  • pkg1998
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @pkg1998, Happy Birthday, Pam!! Hope you had an enjoyable weekend!!

@HASWLRS It was great! Loved having my kids home, just hate to see them leave again - haven’t gotten used to that yet. Didn’t control my food very well, but moving on and focused on sticking to the plan the rest of the week.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options

Disappointed this week, but I'm taking this in stride. I have a few issues that definitely are affecting this weeks weigh in, and they will hopefully resolve by next week! Also, it was a weigh in about 4 hours earlier than I ever weigh in, as well. Just going to continue making the right choices, because I know I am still doing the right thing! I am off to work, now, and ready to start the day off right! Sorry to put a big gain on the team this week, I will do my best to bring it back next week!

@cmhubbard92, don't you dare feel bad for the team...you have been one of our rock stars for quite some time! We should be feeling bad for letting you down most weeks!! You seem to be personally taking it in stride, which is awesome for getting past it!! Like you said, a few issues in the way right now, and in spite of the gain, you know you are doing all the right things!! Have a great week, Christine, like you know you can!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: MelsLeanDream
    Weigh in week: September Week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 247.8
    Current Weight: 241.1

@MelsleanDream, welcome back, Mel!! Another great weigh-in when you put your mind to it!! Fantastic start to September!!
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge 9/2

yes/yes/yes

because of the holiday, my husband insists we have 'holiday food' so I just ate my hotdog without the bun. Then we went for icecream, and I got a small cone and then we walked down to the waterfront and out onto the pier to make up for some of it. BALANCE is my long-term goal, to be able to enjoy food and life, and to add more movement as part of that.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Challenge 9/2

yes/yes/yes

because of the holiday, my husband insists we have 'holiday food' so I just ate my hotdog without the bun. Then we went for icecream, and I got a small cone and then we walked down to the waterfront and out onto the pier to make up for some of it. BALANCE is my long-term goal, to be able to enjoy food and life, and to add more movement as part of that.

@annabananamc, that is great, Ann....to be able to have your hot dog and ice cream, and still keep your weight loss goals in tact!! And definitely balance is key in everything in life!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    9-2-19 (Monday)
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Zombies, Run! C25K (Week 1, Workout 1); Zombies, Run! (Actual Cannibal Rescue Mission), walk to and from the gym (total 135 minutes)

Day: It was off to a rocky start with a night of insomnia cycled sleep. I dragged myself out, took my levothyroxine, and sloughed back off to my bed in hopes of any amount of sleep before the hour later when I would eat and take the rest of my morning medications. I did some dishes while my egg white omelet cooked. After my pills and breakfast settled I checked the website for my gym, and it said they were holding classes today; so, naturally, I assumed they were open. I grabbed my water bottle, inhaler, phone, headphones, etc. and headed out the door to walk to the gym enjoying the kind of cool, though humid, morning temperatures. I arrived to find the doors locked. Bummer. I had to improvise. I still wanted to start my C25K program but needed a place to do that. I walked back towards home and headed into the park to run around on the trails. The trails are paved and that pavement is a bit busted up in places, but as long as one watches his/her step a fall can be averted. I even managed to toss in a couple of longer runs on the freeform run at the end. I spent some time working on my story, and later in the day did a regular episode of just walking with the traditional Zombies, Run! program for about an hour making loops around the community room as it was dark outside at that point. At around 1 I managed to nab a quick nap to recharge. As usual for me, not terribly exciting, kind of a frustrating start, but it worked out in the end.

Personal Challenge
    Three Positives of the Day:
    1) Despite gym being closed still able to start C25K program
    2) Able to do a couple of runs on the freeform run
    3) I was able to nab a much needed nap.

Three Positives About Self:
    1) Adaptive
    2) Tenacious
    3) Good at math

@dymphnadaniels, it's like I am there with you when I read your posts! You had a sleepless night and your gym was closed when you arrived, but you still had a successful day in spite of it!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    @pkg1998, Happy Birthday, Pam!! Hope you had an enjoyable weekend!!

@HASWLRS It was great! Loved having my kids home, just hate to see them leave again - haven’t gotten used to that yet. Didn’t control my food very well, but moving on and focused on sticking to the plan the rest of the week.

@pkg1998, I know what you mean...both my grown sons are still at home, but my youngest is moving out sometime this month. I love waking up in the morning and seeing both their bedroom doors closed, knowing that at that moment my whole family is under one roof!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge - August Week #5 (Sun the 25th to Sat the 31st)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @ethelsmommy (7) - improved on her Notable effort from last week!!
    @heaz10 (7) - 5th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @abowersgirl (6) - improved on her Notable Effort from last week!!
    @annabananamc (6) - 8th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @cmhubbard92 (6) - 30th week IN A ROW in the Winner's Circle!!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @Ar_cervantes (5) - only attempted last week; this week puts in a Notable Effort!!
    @ForLangston (5) - puts in another Notable Effort this week!!
    @Nicoletime4me (4) - only attempted last week; this week puts in a Notable Effort!!

Attempted:
    @erikNJ (3)
    @Caronell (1)
    @mirendybryant (1)
    @pkg1998 (1)

We had 12 participate last week, down two from the week before, but we had two more in the Winner's Circle, improving from three to five!! This week, @heaz10, @annabananamc and @cmhubbard92 were joined at the top by @ethelsmommy and @abowersgirl!! Congratulations to all five for a great week and a strong finish to August!! Of note, Wendy and Heather were accountable for ALL SEVEN DAYS!! Well done!!

• murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Sept 2
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    90 min yoga & meditation
    Step: 3424
    Water: 96oz

Happy Tuesday
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options

@cmhubbard92, don't you dare feel bad for the team...you have been one of our rock stars for quite some time! We should be feeling bad for letting you down most weeks!! You seem to be personally taking it in stride, which is awesome for getting past it!! Like you said, a few issues in the way right now, and in spite of the gain, you know you are doing all the right things!! Have a great week, Christine, like you know you can!!

I’m seconding this @cmhubbard92 ! You have been so consistent and so inspiring over the last many months and yet again here you are taking it all in your stride and inspiring with that determined mindset. Next week will be great for you! X

• Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hi guys, hope everyone had a good weekend and an extra good one for those enjoying a holiday one!
    We’re away for a couple of nights to celebrate my daughters first birthday and had a little party for her on Sunday so food has been a little off but not a nightmare... I am proud of myself today though as I took the time while my wee one napped to head to the hotel gym and hopefully made a dent in some of the extra eating! Did 20 mins of hard work on the bike and then another half hour on upper body weights. Feeling determined for September 💪🏻
    oxxpg8btl6qd.png
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Time to get serious about losing weight before the holiday season is upon us. Let's give it our all for three months and see where it gets us!!

I remember having these same conversations this time last year. No more summer excuses. And we all know what the holiday temptations of late November-early
    December bring. Let’s get a head start before that hits!
  • Ar_cervantes
    Ar_cervantes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Monday 9/2
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Excercise: Yes
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »

@cmhubbard92 Great job accepting the gain and understanding what might have caused it. I have no doubt you will come back strong next week.

@pkg1998 Thank you so much Pam! This is making me buckle down harder than I usually do! I held off on breakfast this morning, i just got home from work and an having a light lunch and planning out the rest of my day.

@HASWLRS Thank you so much Lisa! I really appreciate your kind words! I am trying really hard to focus even more this week. Thank you!
    Coral333 wrote: »

I’m seconding this @cmhubbard92 ! You have been so consistent and so inspiring over the last many months and yet again here you are taking it all in your stride and inspiring with that determined mindset. Next week will be great for you! X

@Coral333 thank you so much. I appreciate your sweet words. I appreciate all the things you all have said about me! I am so glad to be a part of TBBT!
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Tracked, at, and lots of strength training!
This discussion has been closed.