SHRINKING ASSETS TEAM CHAT - September 2019

Options

Replies

• kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhhh holiday over the water is maybe why it's so quiet in here?!

Hope you all had lovely labor days, and, I'm with @Beka3695 , if holidays mean over indulging for you, cool. Just draw the line now the weekend is done!

Still haven't managed a day where I 100% logged but hoping today is that day and I'll actually close my diary!

I was exhausted when I got in from qorm last night and get the feeling this is going to be a lonnnnnnggggg week and exercise is gonna be tough to motivate myself to do while I get back in the swing of work..... but hoping for a little bit if walking/jogging this eve!

Have a great week everyone!
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    5xos398m2us6.jpg

My wheel is expressing all you need to know about how my plans are going right now!

Oh no! What happened?!
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    @ShowKitten great NSV!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    kilobykilo wrote: »
    5xos398m2us6.jpg

My wheel is expressing all you need to know about how my plans are going right now!

Oh no! What happened?!

@kilobykilo Attack of the killer daschund on the way home last night sent me into a metal barrier. If anyone at work asks it was the Hound of the Baskervilles!
  • guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Guitargirl55

CW: 136
    PW: 137
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Steps
    9/2
  • ngk2000
    ngk2000 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Steps 9/2 7,830
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm still here lol... the long weekend did its damage, so I am gonna delay my weigh in til maybe Friday in hopes of getting the water retention down. Let's just say bbq food and cals was somewhat out of control. I feel ridiculous because it's a bad start to the month this way. But on the other hand, I am motivated to at least lose a few pounds this month.

I have a question - when we weigh in, do we post it in this group chat?
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    I have a question - when we weigh in, do we post it in this group chat?

Yes, post weigh ins here and in this format:

User name
    Weigh day
    Prior weight
    Current weight

Example:

Beka3695
    Saturday
    PW: 221.0
    CW: 220.4

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,528 Member
    Options
    Everyone in the step challenge from August can you please submit steps so we can do the tally’s for the month.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,528 Member
    Options
    Overdue weights
    @Toulon

Wednesday weights
    @171lake
    @LaurieWrobo
    @KittyInBoots ( Friday weigh in this week)
  • Luciicul
    Luciicul Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    First day of C25K running program. It didn't kill me. In fact, it was easier than I remember from last time, and it underscored how much a mindgame some of this is.

2011 was the first time I did the C25K program, and I'd never run in my life. I had decades of experience believing that I am not a sporty person, I don't have a body built for running, and that I was just no good at it - so the first weeks of the C25K program - especially the first day - I had that negative voice in my head criticising me for being crap, I was hyper-aware that my face was red, I was sweating and puffing , fat and out of shape, I was worried what people thought when they saw me like that. That voice kept telling me to give up, that it was too hard, that I was useless, looked stupid, and would never be any good at this. And I had to work really hard to assert my positive voice to rise above my negative voice, to tell myself to keep going, that it wouldn't be much longer, that I just had to trust in the program, etc. It was a real battle within me.

This time round, there is no battle. I know the running program works, I know I can do it, I've done it before, I just have to put the effort in. Sure I still get hot and bothered doing it, I'm not fit, but I will be by the time I finish the program in 9 weeks.
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    Everyone in the step challenge from August can you please submit steps so we can do the tally’s for the month.

Sorry just noticed I missed last friday: 10053.

@Luciicul loved reading your thoughts on C25K and beating the mind games! Well done for getting back to it :)
  • LaurieWrobo
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh In
    PW: 160.0
    CW; 160.4
    Been fighting a migraine for the past 2 days so been eating more carbs to curb nausea....*sigh*😞
  • LaurieWrobo
    Options
    Steps:
    9/3
This discussion has been closed.