Replies

• kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Pearl4686 wrote: »
    Weigh-in Friday
    SW: 212
    PW:174.2
    CW:171.8
    Very happy, finally back on track and finally officially lost 40lbs!!

Great loss, high five!!!!
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Jovsfood wrote: »
    Username: jovsfood
    Week: 1 September Friday weigh in (forgot what to write here)
    PW: 211
    CW: 206
    below are optional
    One thing I did well: - 31 mins Pilates every day
    One thing to improve: - 30 min cardio every day

Whoop, great loss!
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    @Pearl4686~ Thanks for responding wrt NSV on being smaller and the things that now can be done and homemade pizza. Yeah, you!! 👏🏽
    @rawrxamberx~ Same, better than gain. Right! You are not giving up. I have been trying to pre-plan my meals w/o logging; then packing the good foods and then log as I eat. Trying to be more mindful, so that at night I don’t indulge. It’s slowly working. (Before I was pre-logging nad eating only what was pre-logged. I’m out more nights now, so a little bit tougher.) but you got this! Keep that determination going. Perhaps read something, some MFP blogs to get reinspired, sparked! :)
    @JamieD328 ~ I was just thinking… hey where’s that girl! :) Yeah… another loss. Bye bye lbs. So sorry to hear about your family member. HUGS. Hang in there. Remember to put on your oxygen mask.
    @jwall309~ You know yourself and body so well. Good job!! :) Wonderful Wednesday, closer to being back and back to tracking!
    @kilobykilo ~ I agree. Being mentally ready and not exhausted truly does help the weightloss journey and process
    @jovsfood~ Tremendous Thursday!! :) 🗹 Track 🗹 Under 🗹 Exercise. Friday… GREAT week… awesome loss!! 👏🏽 Woohoooo!!
    @Pearl4686 ~ Good job on tracking and being honest with yourself. See… you got this!! WE may stray, but the rest of us become the shepherd to help steer the stray ones back into the herd. We won’t let you wander off too far away from us. 🤗 …… wooohoooooo!! NIce weigh-in!! Awesome loss!! 👏🏽
    @midsummer174627 ~ Good for you for being here reading and writing when getting to the danger zone. :) Hope it helped. Good job on Thursday, not eating after dinner!! And I love your daily added items to post… NSV & your daily why!! :D Keep ‘em coming! You’re doing great! 👊🏽 And … awesome on so many comments to your fellow teammates!!
    @DogMom19~ woohoooo! Great Thursday! You got it all in. :) Good job.
    @DD2020~ Yes!! Good job on getting it all done. Great habit of parking further away to walk more when going to store.
    @skullsandskeletons~ Good Thursday! Awe...puppy love. You must drink other items since water is so hard for you to get in. Any chance of replacing one of those beverages in the day? Something to think about. I count my tea as water… FYI. :) But not my coffee.

:D Good to see the buddy’s chatting it up! 👭 💖
  • johicks
    Daily Post (Thursday 09/05)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise (20+mins): None. :(
    12+ Water: 💧x 8

@ajaia2001 ~ Hey buddy! 👭 👋 Wow!! In one year. That’s so awesome!! Woooohooooo 11lbs to go. Yeah, you! Another great Thursday! And kiddo time! Your arms from bowling? I’m surprised you can walk… LOL ;)

• johicks
    ahahewr53so8.jpg
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    User Name: ajaia2001
    Weigh in week: September - wk1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 161.4
    Current Weight: 160.7

Well I really thought loss would be more... but best side is the scale went down instead of up 😊
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    ajaia2001 wrote: »
    User Name: ajaia2001
    Weigh in week: September - wk1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 161.4
    Current Weight: 160.7

Well I really thought loss would be more... but best side is the scale went down instead of up 😊

This is a good sustainable loss, you're doing great!
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Username. Angiesjourney
    Weigh in day Friday
    Previous weight 268.9
    Current weigh. 263.7
    Lose of 5.2
    Stayed within calories all week. No binges. It was a good week.

A VERY good week I would say! Impressive, keep it up!
  • Jovsfood wrote: »
    Username: jovsfood
    Week: 1 September Friday weigh in (forgot what to write here)
    PW: 211
    CW: 206
    below are optional
    One thing I did well: - 31 mins Pilates every day
    One thing to improve: - 30 min cardio every day

Way to go!!!!!!!!
  • Daily Post (Thursday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: over goal plus exercise by 160
    Exercise: 45 mins or so spin class (rolled in late)
    Healthier habits: weigh & measure food: not like I need to be doing
    Goals or Day: very stressful, end of week is always hard
    NSV: realized I was out of calories so I ate dinner and then stopped eating for the day
    My Why Today: so I all my clothes are loose

I hope your stressful week is getting better!
  • Leebett
    Leebett Posts: 238 Member
    Daily Post (Friday)
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no
    Goals or Day: yesterday I was HUNGRY. So I kept eating and didn't log, felt myself really feeling bad. Woke up today with a loss so I decided to log for yesterday. I guess my eating was pretty healthy and it was nice to know I had some healthy options in the fridge. Today, I logged everything and I'm having a pasta dinner for a treat.
    NSV: I continue to track all my food. My 1st goal is to log everything for a month, because I have a meeting with a nutritionist at the end of September and I want her to know exactly what I'm eating and how that is working for me. I feel like I will have to be a lifelong logger to make this change stick, I have a long way to go.
  • DDay2020
    DDay2020 Posts: 56 Member
    Daily Post Fri.
    Calories: Yes/under
    Exercise: Yes/ 20 min Bike
    Healthier habits: Packed my lunch, then forgot it. BUT, I rallied, went to Kroger, resisted temptation and hit my goals for the day. Not gonna lie, reporting on this thread was a major reason I stayed in line.
    Goals or Day: Read about keto, find some alternative food choices.
  • DogMom919
    DogMom919 Posts: 58 Member
    Daily Post (Friday)
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Gardening
    Goals or Day: Good day...wasn’t hungry and logging is becoming automatic
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Daily Post (Friday)
    Track: no
    Calories: over for sure
    Exercise: Strength training- legs
    Goals or Day: TGIF. It was a great 1st day of work, but I'm whooped. I think this is going to be a great group this year. My weigh in will not be excellent tomorrow because my trainer told our team to enjoy all the food we want this week. Tomorrow begins my 8 week shred journey along with the initial weigh in and Workout. Can't wait. I am not cheating a bit, so hopefully I nail it. By the way team...great work this week. Lots of positive changes happening. WTG!
  • Daily post Friday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: over by 100

@johicks you caught me. I am a coffeeholic and drink 5-8 cups every day so that’s where my liquids are coming from! I do add extra water to each cup because I like my coffee weak but I don’t count that as water intake.
    @jovsfood happy birthday to your daughter!! 🎂💛
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Leebett wrote: »
    Daily Post (Friday)
    Calories: under
    Goals or Day: yesterday I was HUNGRY. So I kept eating and didn't log, felt myself really feeling bad. Woke up today with a loss so I decided to log for yesterday. I guess my eating was pretty healthy and it was nice to know I had some healthy options in the fridge. Today, I logged everything and I'm having a pasta dinner for a treat.
    NSV: I continue to track all my food. My 1st goal is to log everything for a month, because I have a meeting with a nutritionist at the end of September and I want her to know exactly what I'm eating and how that is working for me. I feel like I will have to be a lifelong logger to make this change stick, I have a long way to go.

Logging is the thing. Even if you're going over it keeps you mindful. Good for you!
This discussion has been closed.