Replies

• JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Username Jamied328
    Week 1, Thursday weigh in
    PW: 163.6
    CW: 163

Hope to catch up and intro in a few. It’s been another eventful week, and not the happy weekend trip with the kids variety, so I have only weighed in. Another horrible car accident for a family member, so I have been busy with helping her through a hospital stay and upcoming surgery.
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Over by less than 200
    Day: Solid day back on track today, only issue I'm encountering this week is that its TOM and my appetite is UP....so I'm letting myself go over goal within reason. Just enough to kick the craving and move on. If I deny myself too much, then I'll go wayyyy overboard on the weekend when my defenses against food are always a bit lowered.
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    @Pearl4686
    It’s probably funnier to me than it should be that I started from page one to catch up and thought I was crazy when I saw your username different. I was thinking I had always misread Pearl for Perla 🤣

• ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    johicks wrote: »
    @jmacaroni~ So sorry to hear about your ill kiddos and so happy that you have @RTM to come to get yourself picked back up and dusted off to keep on this healthy, weightloss journey. Yes, today is a new day. How did Wednesday go for you?
    @Pearl4686~ I understand about how your hubby feels about size- my hubby & I don’t judge or look at each other in that way. But I do look at him for his health, more than his being overweight. I find that at my size it’s hard for me to do certain things. As I lose weight, I can do more. I will say that there are more fun clothes to wear as a thinner person, the styles look better. I know you’re not one who journals, but maybe you can use this thread to do more writing about those NSVs. Every week find one new something to focus on that you can do (or can’t and want to change it) and write about it. !!???! This may help you focus more on health, feeling good, energy, stamina, etc. I was surprised myself yesterday by walking to/fro my mom’s before work; that after not walking for several days and barely exercising that it didn't’ hurt, I wasn’t out of breath, and I wasn’t slow. Yeah!!!! And when you start receiving more compliments, respond with …”Thank you, I feel so energetic.” Take your response and focus off appearance and put it to the internal healthy side of you. ;) You got this!!
    THIS. THIS IS why I love our team name… RunTrackMinds. It truly is all the elements of what it is going to take to lose and keep the weight off.
    @jwall309~ Your last Tuesday at your job. Wooohoooo! I know how determined you are. You WILL get in two great days, then be mindful over the weekend. You go this!
    @ajaia2001~ Oh my goodness!! Two-fers on two days. Wowsers! Remind me how many lbs until you reach your goal weight? Do you take measurements to see inches lost? - BTW… we’re buddies. If another wants a buddy I’ll step down, but can’t deny you of having a buddy.
    You did it!! Wooooohoooo! 2 classes of exercise. Wonderful. I bet you slept great!!
    @DDay2020~ Nice week of doing what it takes to lose it. And GREAT loss!! Wooohoooooo!!! I’m so excited for you!! You are making me more excited about my journey and to get back on track! Thanks for sharing!! What a Wednesday! Yeah!! You’re doing great.
    @Leebett~ You are definitely not alone. We are all on this journey together… a team. A great team!! Yes, reading and writing about it help so much. I think it mostly makes us be honest with ourselves about what it going on and that we can do it and that doing the right things makes a difference and the weight will come off! Keep doing it!
    @Perla4686 ~ Yeah for tracking! Yep being brutally honest (me too!) Good for you for planning pizza. When you have that as a meal, do you balance it out with anything? I like to have a salad (veggies) and add low-fat cottage (protein) as my dressing. Plus it helps fill me up. Yes, always... More water, more exercise. But… sometimes, focusing on what you ARE DOING and doing right is the main goal. Then you will get back on track fully, and add the others, too. That’s where I am totally at in my process. Baby steps again. Ugh. Hate it, but I need to remind myself to do it to be successful.
    @jovsfood~ Goodness. I hope you’re feeling better. You had a good Wednesday…. Yeah, you! Tracking, under, Pilates, and being positive. Wow, Wednesday. Love it! :)
    @DogMom919~ Wonderful Wednesday! Good job on those healthier habits of water and logging every bite.
    @jupdyke~ Wooohooooo Wednesday for you and a smooth first day back. :)
    @bootssowhite~ Cait! I hope you get some good zzzzz’z. Good job on tracking!!
    @skullsandskeletons~ Good Wednesday!! :) And getting in 4 cups of water.
    @angiesjourney ~ Woooohoooo Wednesday. Good for you. :)
    @midsummer174627~ Good job today!! Wonderful … doing your body good to lift weights. That for sure will help you towards your goal of looking professional in your work clothes. Measuring is a pain, but worth every ounce (hahaha.) to get to the goal. Good NSV!! Good job on planning ahead. I understand about saying NO. I try not to in that I DO plan a few things to make it more fun. I’ve also learned that snacking can be healthy, too. One of my favorites, especially this time of year was chips and dip. Well, I don’t completely deny myself of chips. BUT... I do get most of the same flavors when I do my healthier version. I now eat on a regular basis, cucumbers with my dip. And that dip is healthy. It’s black beans and salsa or salsa and cottage cheese or all three together. So there are ways to accomplish both. It takes a little bit of experiment time, but you will find the right “tricks” to treat yourself. OR.. instead of food… what about buying a small new hand lotion scent or a scented lip gloss or something aromatic that you can use more than once. !? Instead of trying to please the tastebuds, please your other senses. Good luck with the work meals and the party on Saturday, let us know your strategies and how they worked. You can do it!!

@johicks Hiya buddy 🙋‍♀️🤗. I don't measure but I probably should start, especially when that darn scale doesn't show a change. I'm about 11 lbs from the goal I set last October. So I got about 1.5 months till my year anniversary of when I started this weight loss journey...hopefully there won't be hiccups between now and then🤞🤞
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    First week back at work has rendered me exhausted!

I'm doing okay, not better than that, in terms of food etc but need this easing in before being able to rock it 100% I think!

@angiesjourney hi buddy! How's your week going?

Everyone else, sorry but my brain wont let me do personal this eve, promise to be a more present team member soon :)
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    JamieD328 wrote: »
    Username Jamied328
    Week 1, Thursday weigh in
    PW: 163.6
    CW: 163

Hope to catch up and intro in a few. It’s been another eventful week, and not the happy weekend trip with the kids variety, so I have only weighed in. Another horrible car accident for a family member, so I have been busy with helping her through a hospital stay and upcoming surgery.

Really sorry to hear your news. Wishing your loved one a speedy recovery x
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Daily report
    Track: yes! Another day of tracking honestly!
    Calories: under
    Excersize: no, too tired.

Glad to see the team busy, keep it up!
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    So, I'm already out of calories depending on whether I eat back the 300 or so burned in spin class. It's getting into that end of week *danger zone*!
  • DogMom919
    DogMom919 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Gardening
    Healthier habits: Logging everything!
    Goals or Day: increase physical activity
  • DDay2020
    DDay2020 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thurs.
    Calories: Yes/under
    Exercise: Yes/ 20 min Bike
    Healthier habits: Parked as far away from the grocery store as I could
    Goals or Day: Continue to get my macros in line.

Thanks all for the positive feedback. Knowing people are watching keeps me on track.
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 1 hr-bootcamp class
    Goal/Day: Nice Thursday. Good day at work, hard workout at bootcamp, and then me and the kiddo went to the bowling alley to bowl 3 games. Hopefully I will be able to feel my arms tomorrow 😖
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Thursday
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: no

Didn’t get much water today only about 3 cups. Puppy is overnight at the vet after her spay today and her big sis is sad and clingy. 😢
  • midsummer174627
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: over goal plus exercise by 160
    Exercise: 45 mins or so spin class (rolled in late)
    Healthier habits: weigh & measure food: not like I need to be doing
    Goals or Day: very stressful, end of week is always hard
    NSV: realized I was out of calories so I ate dinner and then stopped eating for the day
    My Why Today: so I all my clothes are loose
  • midsummer174627
    Options
    Daily post Thursday
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: no

Didn’t get much water today only about 3 cups. Puppy is overnight at the vet after her spay today and her big sis is sad and clingy. 😢

Good job on calories!
  • midsummer174627
    Options
    DDay2020 wrote: »
    Daily Post Thurs.

Thanks all for the positive feedback. Knowing people are watching keeps me on track.

Good job on calories
  • midsummer174627
    Options
    Too tired to interact as much as I'd like but I se so many "unders" for calories...good work!
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    ajaia2001 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 1 hr-bootcamp class
    Goal/Day: Nice Thursday. Good day at work, hard workout at bootcamp, and then me and the kiddo went to the bowling alley to bowl 3 games. Hopefully I will be able to feel my arms tomorrow 😖

Woohoo! Sounds like you're working hard!! Keep it going!
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: over goal plus exercise by 160
    Exercise: 45 mins or so spin class (rolled in late)
    Healthier habits: weigh & measure food: not like I need to be doing
    Goals or Day: very stressful, end of week is always hard
    NSV: realized I was out of calories so I ate dinner and then stopped eating for the day
    My Why Today: so I all my clothes are loose

Fantastic! Isn't that the best feeling? A lot of my clothes are stretchy/elasticated so they still fit but on the rare occasion I wear something fitted, it just feels so good not to have to pull everything in when sitting down!
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    DDay2020 wrote: »
    Daily Post Thurs.

That's such a good idea, I might steal it!
This discussion has been closed.