Still missing some early week weigh-ins:

Monday: @bethclarke60 and @lozenger1984

Tuesday: @drea2011

Wednesday: @DreamAchiever33
  • eatingfoodles
    eatingfoodles Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »

So I just came back to this tab on my computer, and I had the weight typed out and never posted it :D
    Anyways, that's yesterday's weigh in. Let's hope it sticks and I can avoid the 154 area.

@eatingfoodles, and it was a good weigh-in!! You seem a bit scatter brained lately, a lot going on apparently, but thankfully you were still able to focus on your weight loss goals!

@HASWLRS The start of a (very chaotic) new semester! This whole month is extra crazy, so I may be all over the place quite a bit :D
  • ethelsmommy
    ethelsmommy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    It's weigh-in day!
    Sunday, 9.1-- yes/yes/yes
    Monday, 9.2-- yes/yes/yes
    Tuesday, 9.3-- yes/yes/yes
    Wednesday, 9.4--yes/yes/yes
    Thursday, 9.5--yes/yes/yes
    Friday, 9.6--yes/yes/yes

Last week weigh-in: 220 lbs
    Today's weigh-in: 217 lbs!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    It's weigh-in day!
    Sunday, 9.1-- yes/yes/yes
    Monday, 9.2-- yes/yes/yes
    Tuesday, 9.3-- yes/yes/yes
    Wednesday, 9.4--yes/yes/yes
    Thursday, 9.5--yes/yes/yes
    Friday, 9.6--yes/yes/yes

Last week weigh-in: 220 lbs
    Today's weigh-in: 217 lbs!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ethelsmommy, a great big YES for sure!! Well done!!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    9/7/19
    Tracked:
    yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Was looking forward to sleeping in this morning... which I *technically* did, but I was awake at 3:15 this morning... I was hoping to sleep until 5! Looking forward to trying to sleep in again. I have a human's only class for doggy kindergarten tomorrow, before my little one begins obedience training next week! We've been working hard already trying to train him, but can use the help! Luckily his obedience classes were included in his adoption fee! Well, watching a little more college football before I head to bed!
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    9/7:
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: yes 60 min walk
  • Mandy_tries_again
    Options
    9/7
    Tracked- yes
    Under- yes
    Exercise- yes
    Steps- 20,017
    Water 105 oz
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    9/7
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Energyseeker
    9/8/19
    Weigh in day Sunday
    Previous weight 159.4
    Current weight 155.8

I miss my Doritos. I treat myself to a 100 calorie fudge bar for my ice cream craving if I stay under my calorie goal. I’m learning to cut my portion sizes and more nutritional choices of what to fuel my body with. I do feel more energetic in the morning.
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 9/7

Yes/yes/yes

Skipped yoga and wanted a drink with dinner, so I went out and did some Harry pottering (walking playing game) to make up the exercise bit. This morning the drink last night feels like less of a good idea!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Saturday 9.7.19
    Exercise: yes - Walked around 2 grocery stores, 2 pet stores and the book store.

Sunday: yes
    Monday: yes
    Tuesday: yes
    Wednesday: yes
    Thursday: no
    Friday: no
    Saturday: yes

Not good enough to be in the winner's circle, but I still feel like I had a good first week back. I'm ready for week 2.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Tracked, at and walked away today. Week's goals: Track, weigh lift, yoga, and maybe return to Tae-bo ;) Also, cook bean soup
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    It's not the end of the day here, in fact it is only noon and I have a rival team football game on. I just thought I would pop on here and vent then regroup.

At my Friday weigh-in I was 206.6. I hopped on the scale this morning and was at 210.8. Is there any way possible to gain more than 4 pounds in 2 days? I mean, at 3500 calories per pound I would have had to eat 7000 calories OVER my maintenance both days. This can not truly be fat correct? water retention? hormones? crazy scale?

ok.
    my weekly goals to get me back on track are...
    1- weigh and log all my food. every single bite
    2- drink 8 glasses of water each day
    3- log in to the mini-challenge and record each day, even if it is a no.

I have so many more goals to reach but I am starting with these 3 this week

@swauters, it could be a variety of things. My weight jumps around every day, some days higher and some lower. Some of the things that could affect it are: increased sodium(causing water retention), ovulation or menstruation, stress, drinking less water than usual, irregular BMs, etc. Don't stress, you didn't gain that much over just a few days! Increase your water a bit, and it will settle down over a few days! You have a great plan for yourself this week, and you will reach them! Stay positive! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Tracked, at and walked away today. Week's goals: Track, weigh lift, yoga, and maybe return to Tae-bo ;) Also, cook bean soup

@ForLangston Great goals this week!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Saturday 9.7.19
    Exercise: yes - Walked around 2 grocery stores, 2 pet stores and the book store.

Not good enough to be in the winner's circle, but I still feel like I had a good first week back. I'm ready for week 2.

@brandi_84 you had a great week! Don't worry about the WC, as you remained accountable! Keep it up this week!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    9/8/19
    Tracked:
    yes
    Exercise: yes

Took a short puppy walk because he didn't feel like cooperating with me tonight(plus people were driving way too fast and scaring him-we live on a dead end!!!) I am thinking right after work will be the best time for my pup to go for his walk, when our road is a little less busy. I am going to have to start taking both dogs on the walk, though, because they love it! I am planning on scoping out a dog park that is about ten minutes from my house because I think both dogs would enjoy it! I am making my snack for work tomorrow and getting ready for bed. Unfortunately I won't be able to watch my team play tonight 😩 hopefully our next game is earlier(but not when I have obedience training!)

Because everyone has a great idea with the goals again this week, I am going to do the same!
    - 64oz water daily
    - continue weighing foods for log
    - puppy walks on every good day(no rain/thunder)
    - meet step goal M-F
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Energyseeker
    9/8/19
    Weigh in day Sunday
    Previous weight 159.4
    Current weight 155.8

I miss my Doritos. I treat myself to a 100 calorie fudge bar for my ice cream craving if I stay under my calorie goal. I’m learning to cut my portion sizes and more nutritional choices of what to fuel my body with. I do feel more energetic in the morning.

@energyseeker, losing three and a half pounds will go a long way to make you not miss your Doritos quite so much!! Well done, Kim!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini challenge 9/7

Yes/yes/yes

Skipped yoga and wanted a drink with dinner, so I went out and did some Harry pottering (walking playing game) to make up the exercise bit. This morning the drink last night feels like less of a good idea!

@annabananamc, maybe the drink wasn't a good idea, but the walking was!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Saturday 9.7.19

@brandi_84, I agree wholeheartedly, Brandi; you had a great first week back!!
This discussion has been closed.