HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    September 7 SATURDAY
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
    Exercise: no
    Steps: 8795
    Water: 0

Woke up in excruciating pain. I have to have more tests....but have been tentatively diagnosed with a frozen shoulder :/

@MelsLeanDream, so sorry to hear this, Mel! Hopefully the doctors can come up with a quick solution to your pain (hugs).
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    9/8
    Tracked- yes
    Under- yes
    Exercise- yes...I'm exhausted
    Steps- 12,913.. I did not meet my steps goal today bc I have been deep cleaning my entire house. Over 10 hours of cleaning EVERYTHING lol walls, floors cabinets and closets. Whew, feel like I've been hit with a Mac truck.
    Water- 66oz I gotta get back into the habit of drinking my 132oz like I use to do. That'll be my goal for this week

@mirendybryant, a super clean house is worth every aching and tired muscle!! You must feel so good about it this morning!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Sept 6, 7 & 8
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: No
    Step: 3128, 3094, 3497
    Water: 96oz
    Friday Medical appointments
    Saturday basketball 🏀 games all day for my son,
    Sunday visit with my out of town grandchildren

Hope you all have a great week
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    September week 2
    Previous: 210.6
    Current: 212.4
    I had one of the worst weeks of my personal life last week. To see this gain is very disheartening but I am not going to let it derail me any further. I am starting a new 90 day HIIT work out program today. And I am determined to get back on the wagons and drop some lbs!!

@Ar_cervantes, I am so sorry that you had a bad week and hoping that this week is better for you. As far as the scales go, it's only a couple of pounds, so not to worry! If you get back into your workout program and back on the calorie deficit wagon, you will drop those two in no time!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options

@HASWLRS @swauters yes, the Patriots are my team! I can deal with the anti-pats fans, my boyfriend (unfortunately) is a die-hard Jets fan, and he's always rooting for my team to have a crappy season! Sorry, we won last night guys! :p

@cmhubbard92, my boys are die hard football fans, multiple fantasy football leagues and everything. (My oldest says that draft day is his favourite day of the year, even beating out Christmas!) My youngest was watching the first half of the Pats game. When I walked in I asked how it was going. He said "Tom Brady is being Tom Brady. They are going to win the Super Bowl again this year." Don't know what it's worth, but there you have it!!

• HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Sept 6, 7 & 8
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: No
    Step: 3128, 3094, 3497
    Water: 96oz
    Friday Medical appointments
    Saturday basketball 🏀 games all day for my son,
    Sunday visit with my out of town grandchildren

Hope you all have a great week

@murdog3t, I see you've got your priorities right! At least you stayed under your calories goal!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    The Monday weigh-in crew:

@Audgiebug, @Caronell, @heaz10, @lozenger1984 and @MelsLeanDream
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Tracked at and yoga. My body needed that stretch and release. It amazes me how tense our bodies get at our professions (drivers, instructors, etc). Looking forward to rockin' this week STRONG with ya'll.

And I thought I read of a Patriots fan ;) As a 4-ever NY-er: Go Giants and Go Knicks. I think I'll be in my 90s when the latter wins a championship and I'll be there with the orange and blue :) LOL, appreciate all of ya'll. Best!
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Weigh in:
    PW: 214.2
    CW: 211.4

• HASWLRS
    Options
    heaz10 wrote: »
    Week 2 Weigh in:
    PW: 214.2
    CW: 211.4

@heaz10, Not even an exclamation point?!! You should be bouncing off the walls with excitement and pride!! Almost three pounds lost...well done, Heather!!!!
  • Caronell
    Caronell Posts: 43 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Monday weigh-in

Last week: 150.8
    This week:149
    Loss: 1.8lbs

Very unclear how this has happened! I had an exam last Tuesday and as I had leave immediately before, I owed my hospital several shifts so I've been long days or night shifts since, without a break. This is my first evening home in 7 days. So no tracking, no exercise and no checking in for a week. I basically gave myself a week off on the understanding that my days would be challenging enough as it was. And yet somehow I have had a bigger loss than on the weeks that I'm really diligent with calories, counting protein v carbs and running miles and miles! I even had two glasses of wine to celebrate the exam being over (pass or fail) and I haven't had alcohol in over three months in an effort to drop pounds. Go figure!! Its fair to say there is adrenaline involved in my job but surely not that much!

Anyhow, without really understanding it, I'll take it. Plus I'm now in a new decade group which feels like a real achievement; Plus today I had to wear small scrubs because I realized the medium sized scrubs that I've worn for the last five years left little to the imagination everytime I leant forward 😶

Small weekly losses really do start adding up to a big win 😁😁😁
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Caronell wrote: »
    Monday weigh-in

Last week: 150.8
    This week:149
    Loss: 1.8lbs

Very unclear how this has happened! I had an exam last Tuesday and as I had leave immediately before, I owed my hospital several shifts so I've been long days or night shifts since, without a break. This is my first evening home in 7 days. So no tracking, no exercise and no checking in for a week. I basically gave myself a week off on the understanding that my days would be challenging enough as it was. And yet somehow I have had a bigger loss than on the weeks that I'm really diligent with calories, counting protein v carbs and running miles and miles! I even had two glasses of wine to celebrate the exam being over (pass or fail) and I haven't had alcohol in over three months in an effort to drop pounds. Go figure!! Its fair to say there is adrenaline involved in my job but surely not that much!

Anyhow, without really understanding it, I'll take it. Plus I'm now in a new decade group which feels like a real achievement; Plus today I had to wear small scrubs because I realized the medium sized scrubs that I've worn for the last five years left little to the imagination everytime I leant forward 😶

Small weekly losses really do start adding up to a big win 😁😁😁

@Caronell, so very inspiring, Carrie!! And yes, the 40's seem so much better than the 50's!! Yay for the small scrubs NSV, yay for losing almost two pounds and yay for the exam being over!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »

@HASWLRS @swauters yes, the Patriots are my team! I can deal with the anti-pats fans, my boyfriend (unfortunately) is a die-hard Jets fan, and he's always rooting for my team to have a crappy season! Sorry, we won last night guys! :p

@cmhubbard92, my boys are die hard football fans, multiple fantasy football leagues and everything. (My oldest says that draft day is his favourite day of the year, even beating out Christmas!) My youngest was watching the first half of the Pats game. When I walked in I asked how it was going. He said "Tom Brady is being Tom Brady. They are going to win the Super Bowl again this year." Don't know what it's worth, but there you have it!!

@HASWLRS I do a bunch of fantasy football, too! I just started putting my team together for next week! My boyfriend has a season long fantasy team through work, but I just do weekly ones. This is my *favorite* time of year completely-football, fall, birthday, halloween!!! Only downfall is my new work schedule so I can't really watch the night games, unless it's Friday/Saturday night college.

9/9/19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

I met all of my goals today for all but puppy walk. He was too wound up to walk on the road, so we played fetch in the back yard. He is now comfortably sleeping in the bedroom, as I get myself ready for bed. He had his own victory today, he jumped up onto the bed on his own! Didn't want mommy to pick him up! 😢 He also did pretty well not making a mess while I was at work! So proud of the little pup! Tomorrow is a longer day, so I am hoping for the best. I am very grateful to my boyfriends dad for coming to let them out and spending a little time with them each day while we are both at work!

I've made and logged my lunch for tomorrow and am about to go put my sleepy self to bed! I am hoping for a good weigh in tomorrow, but not stressing it tonight!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Sun: no/no/no
    Mon: yes/yes/yes
  • Mandy_tries_again
    Options
    9/9
    No/no/yes
    Steps- 16,011 / water- 99oz

I pretty much snacked my day away 😳 expecting tom and day now and I always snack to much right before...blah. More self control tomorrow ☺
  • Ar_cervantes
    Ar_cervantes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Monday 9/9
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Excercise: Yes, day 1 of my HIIT program 💪🏼
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    9/9/19
    track yes
    undergoal yes
    exercise yes
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes

Water 9 cups. Weekly goals ✔

Sun y/y/y
    Mon y/y/y
  • ethelsmommy
    ethelsmommy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS I take milk and two sugars in my tea--it can add up to as much as 45 calories, lol.
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Username: MelsLeanDream
    Weigh in week: September Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 241.1
    Current Weight: 238.2
This discussion has been closed.