TRIMSTONES TEAM CHAT - September 2019

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    totally binged out yesterday. I was so freaking hungry, like not just cravings but legit super hungry, and I could not get full. maybe because i worked out thursday night then again yesterday morning, so 2 workouts that close together? I dont know, but I cant remember ever being that hungry before. I didnt log it, and i dont even want to know how many calories I ate, ugh. I am feeling much more satisfied today though.

I HATE those days...currently I'm just trying to get through these house repairs...I actually miss meal planning and I'm not enjoying all the eating out like I thought I would...so I signed up to get my meals for next week from Freshly again...miss them! So easy to plan and quick to heat up. Going to try and buckle down next week as best I can. Repairs won't be done until Friday...whew! Glad you made it through your day Ang! Jess
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    9/17 = 10,176
    9/18 = 10,146
  • kateberard
    kateberard Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Steps
    9/18- 4370
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Steps
    Thurs Sept 19- 14526

• DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Steps
    9/18 - 5038
    9/19 - 4522
  • schlerin
    Options
    Steps:
    9/19 = 10,070
  • kateberard
    kateberard Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    @DreaRN15 way to go!!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,796 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. I managed to get up eary and hit the gym at 4:45, not quite as early as I wanted, but still got something done. I have a ton of family coming over tonight for dinner, they are all in town for my grandfathers funeral, my mom offered to make a hot dish for them (its my dads family, and they are divorced) well it turned into everyone coming to my house for dinner, no clue how that happened, but anyways, im going to try and keep my calories down, skip the bun with the bbq pulled pork, small sides, ill probably eat something healthier before people show up so im not super hungry and fill up on crap.
  • angmarie28
    Options
    9/19-9,986
  • angmarie28
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »
    48-hour fast ended with a dump truck-sized popcorn at the Downton Abbey Movie with the other AARP members :p

Happiness has many forms.

ugh, I could never fast for 48 hours, 16 is hard somedays
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,138 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    OK, my favorite recipe (for this week's Group Challenge), with a few touch ups to cut calories is Tater Tot Casserole...

1 lb ground turkey (lowest fat you can find), drained
    2 cans french cut green beans, drained
    2 cans cream of whatever soup (I like mushroom), reduced fat/salt
    healthy tsp of minced garlic
    med onion, chopped
    1 sm can durkee french fried onions, crumbled
    1-1 1/2 cups low fat extra sharp shredded cheddar cheese
    1 cup low fat milk (I use 1%)
    large bag of tater tots

Brown your meat with the garlic and onions, drain and set aside. Preheat your oven to 400. Using a 9 x13 casserole dish, combine your meat mixture, soup, beans and milk. Top with the durkee onions, cheese and then line up the tater tots. Cook until the tater tots are to your liking...I do 35-45 minutes. LOVE this meal because it has all food groups and all you need is a fruit or light salad with it...enjoy!
  • rustychord
    rustychord Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Bsgraham10
    Friday
    PW 256
    CW 256

• vikster11111
    vikster11111 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Vikster11111
    Friday
    Pw 205.5
    Cw 210

Well wasn't expecting that. Guess I had a better time this past week than I thought.
  • schlerin
    Options
    Steps:
    9/20 = 13,230
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Steps
    9/20 - 6868
This discussion has been closed.