Options

Replies

• brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Sunday : no
    Monday:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no- I was under until I woke up in the middle of the night and felt like I needed a snack
    Exercise: yes
    Water : 5 cups
    What is our water goal? I can't remember and I am having trouble finding the post.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Monthly Weigh-ins:
    Original SW (11/26/2018): 246.0
    February (Month 1) SW: 235.5
    March (Month 2) SW: 224.2 (-11.3)
    April (Month 3) SW: 221.2 (-3.0)
    May (Month 4) SW: 219.1 (-2.1)
    June (Month 5) SW: 216.2(-2.9)
    July (Month 6) SW: 211.8(-4.4)
    August (Month 7) SW 206.4(-5.4)
    September (Month 8) SW: 204.5(-1.9)

September SW:  204.5
    Week 1: 210.1(+5.6)
    Week 2:  204.9(-5.2)
    Week 3:  203.3(-1.6)
    Week 4:  201.9(-1.4)

Total Loss for September:  -2.6
    Total Loss Overall: 44.1lb

Really made something out of this month. Very nice
  • erikNJ
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Sun: no/no/no (Saturday killed my Sunday)
    Mon: yes/yes/yes (only got activity cause of work but i’ll take it)

Sitting in jury duty today. Been on my butt for hours now. I did bring protein bars so I wouldn’t have to walk over to fast food on lunch. Going to hit the gym once they let us go so my body actually gets movement today
  • cossmoss15
    cossmoss15 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 My steps for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday were (10,779, 5,227, 4,850, and 4,481. Not good I know.

Friday water was 72 oz. and I didn't track the rest of the days. This week is going to be not good but I will track my steps and do better next week.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Monday:
    Under: no- I was under until I woke up in the middle of the night and felt like I needed a snack
    What is our water goal? I can't remember and I am having trouble finding the post.

@brandi_84, we were going to try to increase this week to 6 cups, unless Christine has a different thought.
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    mini challenge (sorry to combine, was a traveling weekend for me)

9/22/19
    yes/yes/yes

9/23/19
    yes/yes/yes
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Monday:

@brandi_84, we were going to try to increase this week to 6 cups, unless Christine has a different thought.

@HASWLRS yes 6 cups this week, or 336oz!

STEP/WATER CHALLENGE! LINK HERE

THE SPREADSHEET NOW ALLOWS ALL TO EDIT! Please only edit steps/water for yourself!

• ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92: so sorry for the confusion. I'm no where near 200, lol. I looked at how I worded that response to a member's question about how we selected our target weight, and the confusion is from me with my phrasing. hahahhaha Thanks tho for your congrats!!

Tracked, 11, 173 steps thus far but the night is young, and at. Non-scale victory: eating at Subway's and choosing no chips and water over the lemonade. It's these small steps for me that help shift my mindset and relationship to hunger and stuffing myself.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @cmhubbard92: so sorry for the confusion. I'm no where near 200, lol. I looked at how I worded that response to a member's question about how we selected our target weight, and the confusion is from me with my phrasing. hahahhaha Thanks tho for your congrats!!

Tracked, 11, 173 steps thus far but the night is young, and at. Non-scale victory: eating at Subway's and choosing no chips and water over the lemonade. It's these small steps for me that help shift my mindset and relationship to hunger and stuffing myself.
    @ForLangston I've now confused myself even further by trying to reread your previous comment :lol: my day has been long, and I need to go to bed :tired_face:

Subway is a guilty pleasure of mine. I love their tuna and add bacon toasted with swiss cheese on that italian herb and cheese bread. I only get it every couple or months because I will go crazy and eat the whole thing :neutral:

9/24/19
    Under: yes
    Steps: 11,114(currently)
    Water: 106.7

My steps would have been higher if both dogs didnt wrap their leashes around me as they pulled me into a lovely crack in the road. Lovely scrape on my knee, and taking tylenol before I go to sleep in case I did something to my ankle 😐
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    9/24/19
    Yes/yes/yes
    10418 steps just ran around the house, in place, and jogged on rebounder for 45 minutes to get 10000 steps. Wet with sweat now. Time to relax and drink some water. Should sleep well tonight.
  • erikNJ
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Sun: no/no/no
    Mon: yes/yes/yes
    Tue: yes/yes/yes

Also, thanks to everyone who tried to keep my head on my shoulders last week. I can get pretty negative at times.
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Weigh in:
    PW: 209.2
    CW: 208
    Sorry I am late!
  • heaz10
    Options
    9/23:
    Umder:yes
    Exercise: yes 45 minute treadmill
    Steps: 11,129
    Water: 48 oz
  • heaz10
    Options
    Awesome week team! So many great losses! Very impressive week.
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    September 24
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( 22 min brisk walk on treadmill)
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I am trying to keep up this week... cant find my mini challenge list on here...

So
    Sun 9/22 yes yes yes
    Mon 9/23 yes yes yes
    Tues 9/24 yes yes yes
    Tomorrow will be back to my regularly scheduled format! 🤪
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    heaz10 wrote: »
    Awesome week team! So many great losses! Very impressive week.

@heaz10 I second this! Last week has been a very impressive week for TBBT! This week is starting off well, too!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    9/24/19
    Yes/yes/yes
    10418 steps just ran around the house, in place, and jogged on rebounder for 45 minutes to get 10000 steps. Wet with sweat now. Time to relax and drink some water. Should sleep well tonight.

@energyseeker great job striving to reach your step goal! Hopefully you did have a good night of sleep!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    Sun: no/no/no
    Mon: yes/yes/yes
    Tue: yes/yes/yes

Also, thanks to everyone who tried to keep my head on my shoulders last week. I can get pretty negative at times.

@erikNJ I'm glad to see you refocusing the beginning of the week! We can all be negative, sometimes, but it's what we do with the negative energy that matters!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    I am trying to keep up this week... cant find my mini challenge list on here...

So
    Sun 9/22 yes yes yes
    Mon 9/23 yes yes yes
    Tues 9/24 yes yes yes
    Tomorrow will be back to my regularly scheduled format! 🤪

@sandkp solid start to the week! Keep up the awesome work!
This discussion has been closed.