Options

Replies

• Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in

Last week - 206.6
    This week - 205

Happy to round out September with another loss but would’ve loved to have got to 2lbs again. Next week looks a lot less hectic so I’ll be able to easily up my steps and exercise again 👍🏻
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    My wife had to go to the hospital today and will be there overnight. I would like to roll over last weeks weight if I could. Not really what will be on my mind in the morning

Sorry to hear this @erikNJ I hope you are all ok and your wife is on the mend.
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 I will not be participating in the October challenge

@Ar_cervantes We will miss your smiling face on the message board. Good luck to you.
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    9/26:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 50 minute treadmill
    Steps: 11,018
    Water: 48 oz
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Last Sept weigh in
    Last week. 201.6
    This week 202.2

Yesterday my scale told me I was 74 pounds. I got a new scale and this is my first weigh in on it.
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    9/26/19 Mini Challenge
    yes/yes/yes

And weigh in 9/26 <whomp whomp>

Username: annabananamc
    Starting weight: 165.2
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's weight: 164.2
    Today's Weight: 165.6

Weekly gain/loss: + 1.4
    Monthly gain/loss: + 0.4

I think the travel and lack of REAL exercise last week caught up with me. I'm hanging my head in shame. I'm going to hot yoga today and hope to end the real month on a more positive note. Sorry to let you all down.

In the GOOD news category, I made it through a summer of incredible stress, moving to a new state, downsizing, and sending my only child to college with a net overall loss of almost 4 lbs so I will cling to that happiness and keep on going! Holidays here we come...
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge - September Week #3 (Sun the 15th to Sat the 21st)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @cmhubbard92 (7) - 33rd week IN A ROW in the Winner's Circle!!
    @heaz10 (7) - 8th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @sandkp (7) - didn't even attempt last week; this week lands in the Winner's Circle!!
    @annabananamc (6) - 11th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @energyseeker (6) - 3rd week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @ethelsmommy (6) - 4th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @MelsLeanDream (6) - didn't even attempt last week; this week lands in the Winner's Circle!!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @abowersgirl (5) - didn't even attempt last week; this week puts in a Notable Effort!!
    @ForLangston (5) - puts in another Notable Effort!!
    @murdog3t (4) - only attempted last week; this week puts in a Notable Effort!!
    @swauters (4) - puts in another Notable Effort!!

Attempted
    @HASWLRS (3)
    @mirendybryant (3)
    @Ar_cervantes (2)
    @erikNJ (2)

We had 15 participate this week, up from 12 the week before and our Winners increased from 6 to 7!! This week @cmhubbard92, @heaz10, @annabananamc, @energyseeker and @ethelsmommy were joined at the top by @sandkp and @MelsLeanDream. Congratulations to all seven for an outstanding week!! Of note, Christine, Heather and Shawnee were accountable for ALL SEVEN DAYS!! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Last Sept weigh in
    Last week. 201.6
    This week 202.2

Yesterday my scale told me I was 74 pounds. I got a new scale and this is my first weigh in on it.

@swauters, if your old scale had a "1" in front of that number, it'd be a keeper for sure!! But even with the new scale, you are only 2.2 pounds from Onederland, so definitely a positive to keep you going!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options

In the GOOD news category, I made it through a summer of incredible stress, moving to a new state, downsizing, and sending my only child to college with a net overall loss of almost 4 lbs so I will cling to that happiness and keep on going! Holidays here we come...

@annabananamc, so let's just focus on the positive...you survived your very stressful summer with a loss!! And yes, if you can do that, you can also get through the holidays unscathed as well!!
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I have been a bit MIA this week. I have very close friends in NZ who have had a terrible tragedy and I am sitting here in Australia devastated...there is nothing I can do to help them which means my steps and water have been all over the place.
    Hopefully I can up my game in the new week/month.
    My kids have just started a two week holiday break and are kicking it off with having friends over for a sleepover. hould totally get in some steps chasing them around this weekend!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    I am going away for a football weekend. I'll catch any weigh-ins tomorrow night, then I am gone until Monday evening. Start October strong without me, okay?!

Enjoy your weekend!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I have been a bit MIA this week. I have very close friends in NZ who have had a terrible tragedy and I am sitting here in Australia devastated...there is nothing I can do to help them which means my steps and water have been all over the place.
    Hopefully I can up my game in the new week/month.
    My kids have just started a two week holiday break and are kicking it off with having friends over for a sleepover. Should totally get in some steps chasing them around this weekend!

@MelsLeanDream, I am so sorry to hear about your friend....I can only imagine how helpless you feel. Just knowing you are there to talk to is a comfort to your friend for sure, even if you can't physically be there.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Just looking for the following weigh-ins to close out the month of September:

@abowersgirl, @ForLangston, @murdog3t and @ethelsmommy
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    My wife had to go to the hospital today and will be there overnight. I would like to roll over last weeks weight if I could. Not really what will be on my mind in the morning

I hope everything will be ok with your wife.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    I am going away for a football weekend. I'll catch any weigh-ins tomorrow night, then I am gone until Monday evening. Start October strong without me, okay?!

Enjoy your weekend!

Thank you, Brandi!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Friday weigh in

Last week - 206.6
    This week - 205

Happy to round out September with another loss but would’ve loved to have got to 2lbs again. Next week looks a lot less hectic so I’ll be able to easily up my steps and exercise again 👍🏻

@Coral333, nothing wrong with a pound and a half!!
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options

Hope everything is ok...sending positive thoughts your way.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    PW 140
    Cw 140
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    @erikNJ I hope your wife is ok! I understand this is a tough time, stay strong for not just her, for yourself too!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    @HASWLRS I know we are switching to new board but wasn't sure if we wanted to try to do a food or exercise type challenge to start the new month or if you wanted to wait a week to settle in over there? Just let me know so I can start that voluntold position :)

@sandkp, let's get it started!

@sandkp I agree! And we can add a page or two to the spreadsheet so that it can all be managed there!
This discussion has been closed.