Replies

• laurajrk
    laurajrk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Update:

160 cm / 5’3”, 30 y

Overall SW: 73.5 kg / 162 lbs
    HW: 76 kg / 167.5 lbs

Oct GW: 70.0 kg / 154 lbs (I would love to see 60s on the scale)
    Overall GW: 63 kg / 139 lbs (This will take me to just inside the Healthy BMI range <25)

Goal #1: Continue to Log all of my food 
    Goal #2: Plan out my meals in advance
    Goal #3: DON'T BINGE / MINDLESSLY EAT
    Goal #4: Walk the dog everyday
    Goal #5: One "Day Off" planned on Oct 19th - No alcohol, takeaways or convenience food outside of that

7th Oct: 74.5 kg / 164 lbs :(
    11th Oct: 72.9 / 160 lbs (I'm happier with that, only just below what I started at 3 weeks ago but I've had a very controlled week and I'm feeling good about it)
    18th Oct:
    25th Oct:
    31st Oct:
  • Cora0477
    Cora0477 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Height: 5’4”
    Goal: 120

Sep 27: 130.0
    Oct 04: 128.4
    Oct 11: 128.8
    Oct 18:
    Oct 25:
    Oct Goal: 126

I had a good week. I have been bloated though, so I didn’t get to see the scale drop. That’s disappointing, but not stressful since I know I was on track with both diet and exercise.

We are leaving today on a three day trip up through the Poconos to see the foliage. We are going to take the kids to a fall festival and also stop by Lancaster, PA to see the Amish. I’m comfortable switching to maintenance calories during our trip if I need to, but not knowing the calories of things we will be eating at food trucks or side of the road diners is making feel a little anxious. Wish me luck!
  • dmhmcdaniels
    dmhmcdaniels Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'4"
    Goal: 125

Sept. 27: 135
    Oct. 04: 133
    Oct. 11: 132
    Oct. 18:
    Oct. 25:

Progress - slow & steady.
  • ku140
    ku140 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    34, 5'10"
    SW: 201 lbs
    CW: 192.8
    GW: 175
    Oct goal: 188

Goal #1: Mindful eating
    Goal #2: Don't lose all my progress during a vacation later in the month
    Goal #3: Be active at least 3 times a week

10/1: 192.8 (already got in my workout and logged my food for the day)
    10/2: 192 (SUCH an off day. Wow. I had a huge delay to my lunch due to work, and I think that threw off my blood sugar or something. I felt incredibly off all day)
    10/3: 191.8
    10/4 - 10/8: 192 (I have felt soooo off since last week. Finally on Monday and today I started to feel better. I am changing up a daily snack to hopefully give me more nutrition for the same calories. Work is SUPER picking up, so I am aiming to still prioritize the gym a few days a week. I'm honesty surprised to still be at 192. Still aiming for all my other goals!)
    10/9 - 10/11: 193 (I've been active 3 times this week, plus daily walks with my pup. Not surprised at the increase. I hope to be outside active this weekend now that it's FINALLY out of the 90s!)
  • Cora0477
    Cora0477 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Congratulations @HoneyBadger155 !!
  • FrankieandSpots
    FrankieandSpots Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'3" (26yo)
    Starting weight: 68kg
    Ultimate goal weight: Around 57-60kg

Oct SW: 66.1kg (29th September)
    Oct GW: 65kg, or less, but not below 64kg

The plan
    1. Track all good and exercise (aim to stay under 2100 net calories on average)
    2. Lift weights 3-4x per week
    3. Some kind of cardio at least 5x per week

1/10: - Away from home, no weighing
    2/10: 65kg I fasted 20hrs on purpose on the 1st. I want to do it monthly but the idea is to eat back most of the extra defecit so I don't lose weight faster than planned
    3/10: 64.2 even lower!
    4/10: 65.1
    5/10: 65.4 more like what I expect
    6/10: 65.3
    Skipped my 3rd gym session this week and only did cardio type stuff on 3/7 days

7/10: 66.1 Did a little run, felt great
    8/10: 65.4 pleased I'm not above 66 again. Went to run group and kept up! (They're so fast!)
    11/10: 66.5kg Have been going over my calories a lot this week, best I can reasonably aim for this week is an average of 2350 Cal's/day (maintenance)

• FrankieandSpots
    FrankieandSpots Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'3" (26yo)
    Starting weight: 68kg
    Ultimate goal weight: Around 57-60kg

Oct SW: 66.1kg (29th September)
    Oct GW: 65kg, or less, but not below 64kg

The plan
    1. Track all good and exercise (aim to stay under 2100 net calories on average)
    2. Lift weights 3-4x per week
    3. Some kind of cardio at least 5x per week

1/10: - Away from home, no weighing
    2/10: 65kg I fasted 20hrs on purpose on the 1st. I want to do it monthly but the idea is to eat back most of the extra defecit so I don't lose weight faster than planned
    3/10: 64.2 even lower!
    4/10: 65.1
    5/10: 65.4 more like what I expect
    6/10: 65.3
    Skipped my 3rd gym session this week and only did cardio type stuff on 3/7 days

7/10: 66.1 Did a little run, felt great
    8/10: 65.4 pleased I'm not above 66 again. Went to run group and kept up! (They're so fast!)
    11/10: 66.5kg Have been going over my calories a lot this week, best I can reasonably aim for this week is an average of 2350 Cal's/day (maintenance)
    13/10: 65.8kg Between a big run and some moderation I did actually meet my calorie goal!

14/10: 65.6kg
  • jacau
    jacau Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    01/Oct/19: 73.6 kg (no alc, cake at work)
    02/Oct/19: 73.5 kg (run, no alc, cake at work)
    03/Oct/19: 72.6 kg (no alc, no treats)
    04/Oct/19: 73.9 kg (blah! And rainy... Treats, alc, no run)
    05/Oct/19: 73.0 kg (out of town for the weekend, lots of wine, food, sweet treats, but also walking)
    06/Oct/19: ? (out of town, but better eating with portion control, some sweet stuff)
    07/Oct/19: 73.6 kg (no alc, treats)
    08/Oct/19: 73.1 kg (no alc, no treats)
    09/Oct/19: 73.0 kg (no alc, no treat, running)
    10/Oct/19: 72.6 kg (TMO kicking in, wine for dinner, no treats. ALready an achievement in itself. The wine I will just ignore.)
    11/Oct/19: 73.5 kg (HELLO WATER, TMO, Couldn’t fall asleep last night. Looking forward to get done with the day.)
    12/Oct/2019: 73.9 kg (had friends for dinner the evening before. Was yummy, but with the TMO the weight stayed up, although I ate in total around maintenance calories. But there was wine, too. Alcohol....)
    13/Oct/2019: 73.9 kg (good night sleep, ate okay on Saturday, so might take an extra day for the water to flush out)
    14/Oct/2019: 74.5 kg (Alright, let’s rant: yesterday was a babyshower for a friend of mine. I didn’t drink much throughout the day, like water/tea, food was again approximately maintenance but high in sugar and fat still. With all the sitting around, lack of water, travelling up and down by train, etc. I get that there’s not much progress downwards. But THIS?!?)

So this week... Good news is that the TMO cravings were much softer than last month. So that’s a relief. On the other hand, those two days where I ate okay in terms of calories I still took on some extra weight with alcohol and higher sugar and fat percentages than what I usually have, probably also some relation to the TMO but wtf? Highly frustrating result. Let’s see, no language course tonight, so I am considering to pick myself up and use the time instead for a run. Will depend on the combination rain and dark later. Being alone it does not feel as safe as with a group.

Alright, time to get over with this Monday morning and move on to better moments.
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Antiopelle wrote: »
    Antiopelle wrote: »
    OSW: 78
    SW: 70.8
    GW: 70
    Goal #1: maintain between 68 and 70.
    Goal #2: restart the pushup challenge, this time with real pushups
    Goal #3: keep on logging everything

So, I'm back from my superlong holiday, which kept me away from the scales (which was scary in itself), but I weigh exactly the same as when I left. Lots of parties and diners, but also a lot of diving, so that was a good exercise in maintaining already :smiley:

I've not been able to bike to work this week as the weather is horrible.
    I didn't restart the pushup challenge - no excuse
    I did log everything, but then again I ate like a vacuumcleaner, with no mindfulness whatsoever.

So I need to get a grip, I've been there before and this is exactly the point were I normally would slide again. But not this time ! I need to figure out some cardio during the winter months which seem to have started early this year. The logical thing to do is to go the gym, but I don't like it as I'm a real outdoors person. I'll give it a thought though and take a decision before next week. My resting HR is through the roof so something needs to be done.

No exercise + eating without limits = current weight of 71.4

1. No bike to work last week, and very long days staying in meetings without movement.
    2. Still didn't restart the push-up challenge
    3. I kept logging everything.

Ok, so Im still sliding on wrong side of things. Today is my birthday and my goal was to weigh 70 and I didn't make it. No biggie, I still can do it, but I'll need to change things. It's been two weeks now and I need to find a way to include more exercise. Wednesday evening I will check out a gym close to home to see what they can offer me for the winter months.

Current weight: 71.5
  • Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Tryingtogetfitdeb Posts: 294 Member
    Options

7/10/19 10 stone 12.75
    14/10/19 10stone12.75

My aim this month is to get to 10 stone 7, this now seems unlikely, I just can’t get into the swing of things, I’m so tired and keep making the wrong choices. Today is a new week, so will try harder.