😊😊😊 my 1st time being in the top. So happy 😊😊😊
  • satchel2008
    satchel2008 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Daily post Saturday
    Track: no
    Calories: little over
    Exercise: no
    Comments: been a crazy week. My back is still messed up and getting worse. Didn't due well on calories due to celebrating my mom's birthday. Hoping I can get back on track quick!
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,743 Member
    Options
    Weigh in
    Username: TwistedSassette
    Week: October Week 3
    PW: 298.0
    CW: 299.2
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Sunday

Track βœ”
    Calories βœ”
    Exercise βœ”

Loving this cooler weather! 37 for my morning walk.
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday, Oct 13th

Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes 1.5 mile walk. 19 mile bike ride

I've stayed on track this weekend and am proud of myself. I am starting to feel like my old self and am so grateful!!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes 2 hours walking.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily post Saturday
    Calories: little over
    Exercise: no
    Comments: been a crazy week. My back is still messed up and getting worse. Didn't due well on calories due to celebrating my mom's birthday. Hoping I can get back on track quick![/quote
    Hope you had a wonderful time celebrating with your mom. Monday is always the perfect day to start fresh. Just stay positive YOU GOT THIS!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    LadyRN76 wrote: Β»
    Daily Post: Sunday, Oct 13th

Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes 1.5 mile walk. 19 mile bike ride

I've stayed on track this weekend and am proud of myself. I am starting to feel like my old self and am so grateful!!

I'm proud of you as well. It's those small goals that we set for ourselves that we need to acknowledge along the way.πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Weigh in
    Username: TwistedSassette
    Week: October Week 3
    PW: 298.0
    CW: 299.2

Be encouraged next week will be better
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: Β»
    AB0215
    October Week 2
    Saturday
    PW: 134.8 lbs
    CW: 134.0 lbs

So I will take this, been a tough week with PMS so to see some scale movement is great, despite still having PMS..

Yep celebrate every ounce! πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: No
    Calories: Probably over
    Exercise: Yes, 40 minute total body strength

Comments:

UGH!!! You guys, I am feeling so lost right now! Now that my half marathon, 5K, and concert/trip to Manchester are over I'm just still feeling so exhausted from everything. Manchester was great. Despite the fact that I got my TOM 3 days early and had to deal with that the entire 3 day trip, I somehow was able to deal with it and I stuck to my diet plan. My activity level was good because I walked everywhere, did not take a single bus, and because I had to stand in line for over 10 hours, every time I went to my apartment to use the restroom, I ran to make it quicker. (Also moved around a ton while standing in line and it was freezing) So for each day of my trip I averaged 20,000 steps per day. Not bad! And I was in heavy ketosis based on some telltale signs I won't mention here. It was such an amazing time but from the moment I came home my diet just fell apart. I don't know if it was delayed TOM cravings, or if I was eating to release the stress of the previous days, or feeling down at being perfect on vacation yet still gaining a pound? I don't know, but I feel so lost and out of control right now. So now that 1 pound gain has turned into a 4 pound gain. In just 2 days. So I NEED to get back in here, back to making these daily posts to keep me accountable. Also feeling lost and confused about my workouts. When I was following my training schedule it was so easy to know what to do. But now I just don't. Aldo doesn't help that my body does not feel like it's really truly recovered from my 2 runs and my trip. I have rested each day, but also worked out. My workouts normally make me feel energized and I just feel good while doing them, but now they just make me feel tired and I feel so out of shape while doing them. Ok, glad I got all that off my chest.

I just HAVE to share this photo from my trip. I know it's not fitness related, but this moment was the highlight of my trip. The singer I went to see is James Arthur. During one of his songs he came close to the audience and I had the chance to hold his hand. I didn't know it but his photographer got this shot of James holding my hand while singing one of my favorite songs. The next day while I was traveling back to Frankfurt James shared this photo to all of his social media. Such a happy and special moment for me. ye0f5my9copr.jpg
  • satchel2008
    satchel2008 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sunday
    Calories:no
    Exercise:no
    Comments: so I've decided to try something out.. not sure if it's going to work but will let y'all know if it does. Don't know if it's an actual thing or not but just think it may work for me based on how my weight tends to act. So fingers crossed this works and will hopefully see some results πŸ™πŸ˜Š
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Tdrjustus3
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    Week 2
    PW: 290.0
    CW: 293.0
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    🌟Weekly weigh-in: Monday

πŸ‘§Username: o0kody0o
    πŸ—“Week: October, week 3
    πŸ‘£PW: 140
    πŸ‘£CW: 140.8

Not feeling too disappointed about this. However, I need to get my snacking under control and I really need to exercise more
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: October 11th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: About 100 calories over
    Exercise: Lazy Sunday after working so hard over the weekend
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

October: Week #3

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 182.6
    CW: 179.7

Wooohoooo....into the 170's. Last month was terrible weight loss wise...but this month has been much better. Now marching towards that major milestone of a 100 lb weight loss and then later to a BMI under 30 (gets me to only being "overweight").
  • skrowe88
    skrowe88 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    skrowe88
    Oct. Week 3
    PW: 203.2
    CW: 204.4

It is what it is! I feel in control and confident, and I like those feelings!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Good Afternoon TEAM SLIMSONS

THIS WEEK'S MOTIVATION TIP: FIND AN EATING PLAN THAT WORKS FOR YOU!

So we've all been on so many weight loss plans. What I want to expand on is that we are all different individuals with different issues. So our eating plans need to be individualized to what works of course sometimes it takes experimenting to find that out. So I'm happy to say that t for me it's the Mediterranean Lifestyle Plan that works for me. I've been following this plan for 7 months and have great results once I stick to it.

Heres a link that help me as I suffer with fibroids and cysts on my ovaries and although I had an Hysterectomy I still have my ovaries so this helps prevent my system naturally without added meds.
    https://www.healthline.com/health/fibroids-diet#diet-and-lifestyle-changes

Eating the Mediterranean way

Interested in trying the Mediterranean diet? These tips will help you get started:

Eat more fruits and vegetables.Β 
    Aim for 7 to 10 servings a day of fruit and vegetables.

Opt for whole grains.Β 
    Switch to whole-grain bread, cereal and pasta. Experiment with other whole grains, such as bulgur and farro.Use healthy fats.Β 

Try olive oil as a replacement for butter when cooking.
    Instead of putting butter or margarine on bread, try dipping it in flavored olive oil.

Eat more seafood.Β 
    Eat fish twice a week. Fresh or water-packed tuna, salmon, trout, mackerel and herring are healthy choices. Grilled fish tastes good and requires little cleanup. Avoid deep-fried fish. (I'm allergic so this is out for me)

Reduce red meat.
    Β Substitute fish, poultry or beans for meat. If you eat meat, make sure it's lean and keep portions small.

Enjoy some dairy.Β 
    Eat low-fat Greek or plain yogurt and small amounts of a variety of cheeses.

Spice it up
    Herbs and spices boost flavor and lessen the need for salt.

Remember whatever plan you chose you need to personalize it for your taste buds.
    A sample of my lunch today:

4pjgyvdq4qbu.jpg

Be blessed and make today a productive day.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

October: Week #3

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 182.6
    CW: 179.7

Wooohoooo....into the 170's. Last month was terrible weight loss wise...but this month has been much better. Now marching towards that major milestone of a 100 lb weight loss and then later to a BMI under 30 (gets me to only being "overweight").
    So proud of you
    9tgid8dv25o6.png
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    skrowe88 wrote: Β»
    skrowe88
    Oct. Week 3
    PW: 203.2
    CW: 204.4

It is what it is! I feel in control and confident, and I like those feelings!

mrwmof77jm8v.png
    YOU GOT THIS
This discussion has been closed.