jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    edited October 2019
    Y2W13
    SW: 67kg (147.7lbs)
    CW:53.5kg (118lbs) - I am stuck at this weight currently :(
    GW: 50kg (110lbs)
    Next weigh-in : 26 or 27 Oct 2019

Good evening OMADers <3

Hop onto the weighing scale this morning and its still 53.5kg (roughly 118lbs). Oh well, at least I didn't gain as I wasn't really OMAD-ing till the later of the week. Hopefully I will see a tiny mini weightloss next week...fingers cross!!!

Had a family get-together this afternoon and we had hotpot from The Famous Hot Pot @ Melb. I tried to control my food intake as I know that if I continue eating, I will be consuming 2000-3000 calories in 1 seating.. :lol: So, instead of lots of carbs and meat, I drank lots of soup :lol:
    Here's a photo of the place that we went to:

iqezojovums6.jpg

I am really hoping that I can get my lazy butt to exercise this evening... fingers cross!!! As for my liquid intake, so far, 1L of water, 1 diet soda and 1 coffee.

Hope that everyone is doing well this weekend <3
  • jadepearl
    I know this has nothing to do with OMAD but I just wanted to share with you guys as we do not have snow during Christmas, we are in the middle of Summer. So, we are so happy that Air NZ and Ronan Keating came out with our own Christmas Song :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC_mogOPGQc

Check it out and enjoy :)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    That is so neat!!! The place you went to for dinner looks amazing!!! You are so close to your goal!!!
  • jadepearl
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you❤️ The hotpot place was amazing 🥘 I can really see my GW but I know it's very hard for me to reach it as it took me ages to reach here at 53 plus kg. Really hope I can get down to my GW before 2020.🤞🤞🤞
  • jadepearl
    Y2W13

Good evening OMAD-ers 😘

I am struggling so hard to soldier on... you guys remember how I hit a plateau at around 60-62 kg and no matter what I did, nothing worked? I think I have hit another plateau😢😩 I really want to get down to my GW before 2020 but it's just ain't happening, it seems 😩😩😭 I am trying to stay strong but with so many things happening around me these days, it's just so hard😣😣😣

I OMAD at around 12pm and today we had Hungary Jack's Mini Chicken Royale Meal. As we always travel to a bigger town for our weekly grocery shopping, we will try to save as much as we can.

tvhfy5gamcq3.jpg

I also had grapes as my dessert. Didn't manage to exercise this evening as my hay fever kicked in again.🤒 As for my liquid intake, managed to drink 1L water, 1 pot tea and diet soda.

Hope I will do better tomorrow😉🤞
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Booo plateau! I'm sure this is common for a lot of people who are close to their GW too. Doesn't make it any less frustrating though, but you've come this far and that's awesome!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Yes I think the closer you are to your goal the slower it comes off ---just be patient you will get there!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Man plateaus are the WORST! Sorry babe - I'm SO JEALOUS of the hot pot!!! We don't have ANY here in MI :(
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    That hot pot place looks amazing. But as you say, it's dangerous because you end up having som many small bowls it's hard to keep track of what you are eating. Oh well, I would definitely go there if there was a place like that near me. I'm in regional QLD BTW.
  • jadepearl
    @LiLee2018 - Thank you <3 Yes, its so frustrating but I will have to soldier on and hopefully I will reach maintenance range before 2019 is over :wink:
  • jadepearl
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you <3 Yes, its going to be a long and rough ride to 50 land but I will try my hardest :)
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - Yes, plateau is just to worst :( We have so many hotpot places that its so hard to decide sometimes :lol:
  • jadepearl
    @Abm4n - Yes, I agree 100%. Its very dangerous and its hard to keep track especially when the waitress keep clearing the plates and bowl :lol: I am from Regional VIC :)
  • jadepearl
    Y2W14

Good evening OMADers <3

The weather has become really hot today and we already have 2 fires. That kept our CFA busy putting out the fires. Tomorrow, we will hit 31°C (87.8°F) and we really hope that there won't be any more fires...fingers cross!

Today I had really crazy cravings for kimchi noodles and I know if I don't listen to my body, I will start grazing and before I know it, I will be eating everything in sight. So, I had a packet of Nogshim Spicy Kimchi Noodles with Egg and Cabbage. I also had an apple and a jam drop cookie. So, the total calories - 1022. Thankfully, I managed to zumba this evening for 30 mins. As for liquid intake, 2L water, 1 coffee and 3 very cold diet soda...its just too hot today :tired_face:

I really hope that I can see a tiny mini weight loss this week... fingers cross!!!

Hope you guys are having a wonderful fall weather over there <3

• jadepearl
    Y2W15
    CW:53.1 kg (117lbs)
    Next weigh-in : 2 or 3 Nov 2019

Good afternoon OMADers <3

Can you believe this....we have hail in the middle of Spring?! Oh well, that Vic for us :lol::lol::lol: So, currently we are around 9°C (about 48°F) and every house has their wood fireplace going :) Thank goodness I did my laundry when we had some hot sunny day :wink:

Weighed in this morning and I am so happy to see 53.1kg (117lbs) as I have been stuck at 53.5kg for a while. :smiley: I do hope that I can get down to 52 land by next week..fingers cross!

Kids wanted roast chicken for lunch today. So, lazy old me decided to do a simple Butterflied Roast Chicken with lots of garlic and herbs which will be cooked in 1/2 hours time (hopefully) and I will also make some chicken pan gravy sauce from the drippings later on. Kids will be having it with fries but as I am trying to go low calories today, I will not be touching any fries at all. I managed to go low calories yesterday too and ended up with a total of 904 calories as I am trying to overcome this plateau of mine. I guess going low calories worked this time. I am so hoping to see 52 range next week but as you know me, its a hard and bumpy journey for me.

As for exercises, managed to clock-in 30 mins yesterday evening. Hope that I will be able to clock in at least 30 mins this evening too.

As for my liquid intake, my 2L bottle really helps as I have now trained myself to finish it up before 8pm each night. I am very happy with that :) Besides the 2L of water, I might have a pot of green tea or some diet soda...depending on my cravings :lol:

Have a wonderful weekend, you guys! <3

ci2pci1ym4wy.jpg

• jadepearl
    Here is a photo of our lunch today😁🍗 Forgot to snap a photo of our veggies🥗

jnvk4zr17rji.jpg
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    jadepearl wrote: »
    Here is a photo of our lunch today😁🍗 Forgot to snap a photo of our veggies🥗

jnvk4zr17rji.jpg

That looks great! Sometimes a simple meal totally hits the spot!
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Growing up, roast chicken on a Sunday lunch was considered quite a luxury; yours looks delicious! I might grab one from Aldi today 😋
  • jadepearl
    @arguablysamson - Thank you❤️ Yes, you are so right👍 Everyone was happy with that simple meal😁
  • jadepearl
    @Abm4n - Thank you❤️ For us, Mom goes to church every Sunday and all of us will have a family meal after that. As Mom is Asian, we tend to have something Asian. Sometimes, we will go to a Chinese restaurant or a Sri Lankan restaurant or even a Vietnamese restaurant. I love buying my grocery from Aldi as its cheap and of good quality👍