Jp's omad journey

Options

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Here's my weight loss chart... another 2.8kg (roughly 6lbs) to go to reach my GW. Just saw my Doc and showed him the chart and he said to soldier onπŸ€žπŸ‘
    Started at 67kg and now at 52.8kg. Thanks to @Abm4n for reminding me to look at the chart as it does encourage me to soldier on.

h7hw9q9vz7co.jpg

• Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    So... Hainan Chicken rice? Nasi Lemak & seafood laksa??? So jealous cos there’s nothing like that goodness where in live πŸ˜³πŸ˜‹πŸ˜…
  • jadepearl
    edited November 2019
    Options
    @Abm4n - Oh yes...yummy! We had to travel nearly 3 hours down to Melb for that. We went to Petaling Street Restaurant.
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well!!! Your chart looks amazzing and I'm sure it's super encouraging to see that steady downward trend :)
  • SoulSisterSoulBrother
    Options
    Well done!!! You see! You thought its impossible and look at you! Amazing, im so happy for you!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome....super close :)
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Those figures don’t lie; nothing like real evidence to spur you on.
  • jadepearl
    Options
    @LiLee2018 - Thank you <3 Yes, seeing my chart, I feel that I can do this :)
  • jadepearl
    Options
    @SoulSisterSoulBrother - Thank you <3 Where have you been, gf? We have missed ya <3 Yes, I could never have done it without you guys! <3
  • jadepearl
    edited November 2019
    Options
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you <3 Yes, its about 6lbs more but I feel like my body is fighting me :(
  • jadepearl
    Options
    @Abm4n - Thank you <3 Yes, it helps me to continue to soldier on :)
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Y2W16
    SW: 67kg (147.7lbs)
    CW:52.8 kg (116lbs)
    GW: 50kg (110lbs)
    Next weigh-in : 9 or 10 Nov 2019

Good evening OMADers <3

It has been a rough day today :( Kids drove me nuts as its back to school after 4 days off from school. They didn't want to get up for school, arrived late, therefore missed the bus that take DS to his college. So, had to send him there myself. Due to that, was late to come back to the shop and from there on, everything went crazy. Moreover, there was a strong wind and every thing including our dustbins flew away. Thankfully, we managed to collect it back and tied it safely down.

On the OMAD front, tried so hard to be low calories today but ended up with 1398. I was pretty good when I OMAD at 1.30pm. However, my cravings started and the only thing I really wanted was sinful CHOCOLATE. I tried very hard to stop my cravings but I know that I will start grazing if I don't satisfy it. So, I ended up wolfing down the whole bar of Choceur Mountain Bar (Mint) and that's a whooping 528 calories as per the label at the back. :(:angry: :anguished:

ad7yk7mfbbya.jpg

This evening, I forced myself to zumba for 45 mins as 528 calories for 1 bar of chocolate is just too much for me to take :( Been bad at drinking my liquid too... instead of water, I drank 1 pot of green tea, 1 glass of coffee and 2 diet pepsi. I really have to do better tomorrow.

Hope that everyone is having a better Wednesday than little old me <3

• jadepearl
    Options
    This is me today....

pizjq321t07a.jpg
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    /HUGS
    Don't beat yourself up. We all have days like this. Just continue on being your awesome self :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    It's ok babe!!! I've had chocolate almost every day for the last 2 weeks!!! :D It's happens!! You're doin' great, and half of your trepidation is probably coming from the stressful day - AND you zumba-ed a bunch!!! You did good :)
  • jadepearl
    Options
    @LiLee2018 & @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you, you guys! <3 I won't be picking myself up and hop back up on the wagon without you guys on my side, thank you <3 Its just one of those days that everything just seems to be downhill :(
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Y2W16
    SW: 67kg (147.7lbs)
    CW:53.5kg (roughly 117lbs)
    GW: 50kg (110lbs)
    Next weigh-in : 9 or 10 Nov 2019

Good morning OMADers <3

I know that I promised myself that I will only weigh myself once a week as I am a scale fanatic, but after wolfing down a bar of chocolate of 528 calories, I just had to weigh myself. As I predicted, I am UP - 53.5kg and that's really *kitten* *kitten* *kitten* :angry: :anguished::disappointed: Oh well, I have pay for it for being greedy. However, I will make today a better day...hopefully.

Today is a rainy & windy day. According to my weather app, its around 7Β°C right now but the room thermometer is telling me another story (4Β°C). I will have to have something hot and spicy for OMAD today as its just too cold. Furthermore, I am craving for Kimchi Noodles and that's what I will be having later on. I really hope that I will just have OMAD and then nothing else except tea, water or diet soda...fingers cross!!! Hopefully, I will be able to do some zumba this evening.

I really hope to see some weigh loss on my weigh-in day but by the looks of things, I will be lucky if I can get back down to 52.8kg. I will be very lucky if I can hit my GW by Christmas...that would indeed be a wonderful Christmas present for little old me :)

Will check in later with food details, etc.

Take care and have a wonderful night, you guys! <3

• jadepearl
    Options
    Here is my dump whatever I want to eat kimchi noodles πŸ˜‹πŸœπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

bkpcdar7q7wa.jpg
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Just finished my 45 mins of zumba. Also happy to report that I finished my 2L bottle of water :) & 1 pot of tea. Oh, oh...I just discovered a very very sweet grapes and its called Sapphire Grapes... OMG, its just delicious :yum: I think if I just sit down and eat these babies, I will finish the whole 2kg of it... lol.

i5gd4nzi2tt3.jpg
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    YOur food looks amazing. I doubt that weight is true weight proba just holding on to some sodium so keep up and you will get there.

I have never seen grapes like that but man oh man they look yummy!!!!!