MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES - NOVEMBER CHAT

Options

Replies

• Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Dawda01 wrote: »
    It will be my first weigh in tomorrow on November group. I’m new to this so how do I counter this just weight I lost.

I’ve joined the gym for the first time in my life and loving it and doing lots of exercises ..... weight loss slow since I started I have lost 3 lbs in 2 weeks. But feel I’m toning up already.

Have a good day all

Awesome start!!
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    @TeresaW1020 - Christmas!!! :o

checking in for Monday.
    Calories - nicely under, and lots of veggies! Water - 14/14 but was still in so much pain last night. Exercise 8462 steps, hoping to beat that today.

Thinking of you lots after your introduction and update on Eric. I hope the rest of 2019 and 2020 is all positive for you! You e had your fair share of challenges this year. Enjoy your day today!
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Steps 11/4: 4948
  • Dawda01
    Dawda01 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Weigh day tomorrow .... 🤞 and tomorrow off to gym in morning for body tone class and in evening abs class x
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Monday Check-in
    Calories: on target / all good, on-plan choices
    Water: on target
    Exercise: 91 min martial arts class

Steps for Monday 11/4 - 4,321

5 for 90 for Monday
    1. Meditate ✔️
    2. Exercise 30 minutes a day ✔️
    3. Hydrate ✔️
    4. Martial Arts Kicks Practice ✔️
    5. Thankful ✔️ for the coaching from generous teachers

Wednesday Goals and Improvements!
    - Stick with food plan, measure and log
    - Work my 5 for 90 list
    - Meal planning today; choose 1-2 recipes to try this week
    - Work on home office decluttering/organization
    - Work on my morning and evening routines
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Check in
    Calories: under and carbs are great even though I didn't count them
    Water: a little under. I need more before bed
    Exercise: 30 minute BOD video and tons of running around

I'm so freaking tired!! This week is insane. A friend lost her mother-in-law and I'm helping to organize food and the funeral is tomorrow. My work computer had to have a new hard drive put in so it's a hot mess and I have to figure that all out. And to top it all off, I decided to put up my Christmas decoration and have people over Friday night for dinner. I just want to sit down but I'm off to ladies Bible study so ya'll take care! :)

Steps for 11/4 were 9,430
  • its_cleo
    its_cleo Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    steps nov 5 -- 9253

Gym challenge- walked on the treadmill 30 min. Nothing exciting. Miss my trainer, he will be back next week.

Sleep challenge- today I think is no screen time before bed? This is a tough one for me, I'm addicted to my phone. Will try to turn it off an hour before bed.

Water did okay today.

Cals on track.

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,614 Member
    Options
    Tuesday check-in
    Exercise- recumbent bike.
    Calories- under

5 for 90
    1. Gym 3xs a week- going tomorrow
    2. Exercise 30 minutes a day- done. Upped resistance on bike and worked hard at gym yesterday, my legs are tired!
    3. Trigger foods- no issues today
    4. Decluttering- filled half the garbage can, not sure it's going to be full by tomorrow night but close enough.
    5. Social media- check in nightly, done. Spend less time on, not so good today.

Sleep- I tried ear plugs last night to sleep through kitten-noise and they helped! Only problem is they must be made of latex as my ears itch like crazy so I'll have to look for non-latex ones. Glad they helped though!
  • hinemoa2088
    hinemoa2088 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    11/05 steps: 11,542
  • Wishusdonna
    Wishusdonna Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Checking in for Tuesday

Bit better on the pain last night, but still not a great sleep as we were up late chatting with friends and then travelling home through beautiful, dark countryside. We only just missed running over a bunny and a little mouse we saw on the roads, and then a huge majestic bat flew in front of us!

The bar we were in did not serve diet soft drinks (it was a bit hipster), so I got given some strange Fritz cola, which was 138 calories a bottle. Luckily they also had Nanny State alcohol free beer, which is only 26 calories a bottle.
    Good job I could walk off that cola!

Calories green zone, water 12/14 glasses, exercise 12573 steps

New weigh in day, Wednesday:
    Previous 153lbs
    Current 156lbs - but this is better than Monday.
  • mrmcgrath
    mrmcgrath Posts: 956 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Steps 7178

Wednesday 11/6 Check In
    Username: mrmcgrath
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 202.5
    Todays Weight:

Yesterday
    Calories: over/under? Under
    Water: over/under? Over
    Macro/micros: macros. Right where I want them. Micros….sodium and sugar off
    Steps : 7178
    Exercise: treadmill

5 for 90:
    Meet step goal
    Stay hydrated
    Make self care a priority: infrared sauna
    Meditate and or journal daily
    Encourage someone

• Dawda01
    Dawda01 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Week 1 .... lost 1.5 lbs
    Weigh in day weds
    Previous weight 14 stone 8 lbs
    Today’s weight 14 stone 6.5 lbs
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    Tuesday Check-in
    Calories: on target / all good, on-plan choices
    Water: on target
    Exercise: 70 min martial arts practice, 45 min platform stepping

Steps for Tuesday 11/5 - 12,071

5 for 90 for Tuesday
    1. Meditate ✔️
    2. Exercise 30 minutes a day ✔️
    3. Hydrate ✔️
    4. Martial Arts Kicks Practice ✔️
    5. Thankful ✔️ for my sweet husband (had a great conversation with him about a moment when I got angry); making progress on home office and projects

Wednesday Goals and Improvements!
    - Stick with food plan, measure and log
    - Work my 5 for 90 list
    - Work on home office decluttering/organization
    - Work on my morning and evening routines/habits
  • cmac987sw
    cmac987sw Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, haven't posted in here yet but thanks for having me! Had a pretty good first week, especially considering all the candy I ate on Halloween!

Username: cmac987sw
    Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 352.4
    Todays Weight: 349.8
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    Hey @cmac987sw - welcome to Slimpossibles! And 🎈 Hooray! What a great weigh-in! 🏆 Keep up the great work!

@Dawda01 - Congratulations on the excellent weigh-in! 🏆

@mrmcgrath - What a great Tuesday you had! You are being so consistent! 👍🏽

@Wishusdonna - Big congrats on sticking to your no-alcohol plan! Nanny State Beer and Fritz Cola -- that DOES sound like an amusingly hipster place! And the late night drive with animals sounded magical! Glad to hear the pain was better, and sorry to hear sleep was not better. 🥤😎🦇😴

@Katmary71 - Looks like you had a good day! Especially great that you found a way to sleep through the kittens! Is it bad of me to admit that this sounds liker such a charming problem to have? Lack of sleep is a real problem... but KITTENS! 🐈🐈🐈

@its_cleo - Woohoo! What a great day!

@TeresaW1020 - SO sorry about your tough week. I hope the funeral today goes well, and that your computer gets fixed soon. 👐👐
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Username: leonadixon
    Weigh in day: Wenesday
    PW (10/29): 201.0
    Check in weight (11/6): 201.0

Steps 11/5- 2846 (another migraine day yesterday so no movement).

I have chronic migraines and take several medications as preventatives. And as I realize it seems like I have had a lot lately with my comments. I am SO MUCH BETTER than I used to be! I was suffering from 15-20 migraine days per month. I am down to only about 2-3 per month now. When I do get them, I am pretty down and out though. My doctor gave me 2 new abortives to try, so hoping those will help me get over them much faster when they do come on!

I am going to try to contribute more here as I realize I don't comment very often. Thank you all for your support everyday! It really is very helpful to me!
  • mrmcgrath
    mrmcgrath Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    @leonadixon I am so happy the migraines are better overall but I certainly know how debilitating they are when they come. I hope the new meds help.
  • Katmary71
    Options
    Dawda01 wrote: »
    Week 1 .... lost 1.5 lbs
    Weigh in day weds
    Previous weight 14 stone 8 lbs
    Today’s weight 14 stone 6.5 lbs

Congratulations on your weight loss, your hard work is paying off!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    leonadixon wrote: »
    Username: leonadixon
    Weigh in day: Wenesday
    PW (10/29): 201.0
    Check in weight (11/6): 201.0

Steps 11/5- 2846 (another migraine day yesterday so no movement).

I have chronic migraines and take several medications as preventatives. And as I realize it seems like I have had a lot lately with my comments. I am SO MUCH BETTER than I used to be! I was suffering from 15-20 migraine days per month. I am down to only about 2-3 per month now. When I do get them, I am pretty down and out though. My doctor gave me 2 new abortives to try, so hoping those will help me get over them much faster when they do come on!

I am going to try to contribute more here as I realize I don't comment very often. Thank you all for your support everyday! It really is very helpful to me!

I'm sorry to hear about your migraines but am so glad you get them less now. I hope the medicine works for you. I used to live on my closet floor when I had them, they're pretty debilitating. I look forward to hearing from you more!
  • hinemoa2088
    hinemoa2088 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    @its_cleo wrote: My gym is also having 30 day challenge in November where you have to go in once a day for 30

I like that idea, and have been going to my gym everyday so far this month - although it is still early days. LOL Yesterday I was pretty tired and wasn't excited about going to the gym but did anyway. I spent the 30 minutes doing some stretching and foam rolling, and felt much better for it. :)
This discussion has been closed.