PW: 179
    CW: 175.5
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    Late Post (Thursday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: No. I just didn't. No excuses, just didn't.
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    Username: LadyRN76
    PW 158.9
    CW 159.3

Not surprised with the last 48 hours. My water has been on the low side. Time to start a new day and stay focused.
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 25 minute run on treadmill

Comments: First day of OMAD. I was going to wait until Monday but today's fasting went better than expected so I decided to skip lunch and have dinner with my husband. We had chicken tacos. I only had one shell though, mostly just a lot of the filling (low carb is hard to let go!). I ate way too much. I never get full because I'm always trying to divide my calories throughout the day. Well, I ate so much that I couldn't even stand up straight. On one side, it was nice actually feeling full for a change...but...ouch. After I let my food settle I polished off my meal with two low carb chocolate chip cookies. Total calories 1400. I'm afraid to step on the scale tomorrow because today is the last day of my cycle and it usually takes about 3 or 4 more days for the water weight to go down. It sucks being a woman when you are in a challenge like this and the challenge does not care if you are retaining water on weigh in day. :#
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Batgirl140
    Weigh in Nov week 1

PW: 207
    CW: 207
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    🌟Daily Post: Friday, 8 November

☑️Track: Partly
    Calories: Over 😬
    Exercise: Walking, just under 3 miles.
    💬Comments: Today I’ve been absolutely exhausted. My sleep is always interrupted due to my little boy and my day started at 5.30am when he woke up for the day 😴 I was doing great and for dinner I had scrambled eggs with courgettes, mushrooms, red pepper, mixed veg, baby spinach and a little grated cheese on top. It was delicious 🤤 THEN I let my emotions rule my eating and had some chocolate and crisps. I’m really disappointed in myself. This morning I found a 10 minute HIIT workout on YouTube that I tried out. I’ve never done HIIT before and I really enjoyed it. I was breathless and sweating, but i felt great. I’m going to do it again before bed and it’s something I’m going to try and do at least every other day.
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Friday

Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ❌

Went to dinner with Hubby. Haven't been for a couple weeks, so it was nice just to go out and relax, eat for a while, and now just chillin since its pitch black outside already.
  • Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday (Nov 8th)

Track: yes
    Calories: no
    Exercise: yes, 10K steps

Comments: I'm quite proud of myself: despite my mom's birthday party, I exceeded my plan only by couple flutes of sparkling wine 🥂
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: November 7th

Calories under goal: No, a little over
    Exercise: No, was in a car all day

Daily Post: November 8th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 10,600 steps

• smallhippo1
    smallhippo1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Daily post 8th Nov
    Track-yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- no and forgot to put fitbit on after charging this morning so no idea how many steps I managed today.

Well done to everyone who weighed in today.
  • erinmorgan
    erinmorgan Posts: 288 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    @erinmorgan
    Weigh in day Friday
    November 8th week 1
    PW 192
    CW 188.8
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Nov Wk 1 - Fri, 11/8

Under: Yes
    Exercise/Comments: Walked over a mile around my workplace, as well as lifting, moving, and shelving books. (I work in a library.) I seem to have a little more energy going up the stairs at my apartment, so that’s a start. Still need to get better about my water intake though.
  • 143tobe
    Options
    143tobe
    November Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 135
    CW: 135.2

• 143tobe
    Options
    I'll take it! Yesterday my weight was 138.8 due to water retention, so I'll take it! I'm actually very surprised that my body dropped most of the water so quickly. Especially since my 1400 calorie dinner was only 3 hours before I went to bed last night.
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Daily Post - Friday 11/8

Calories: Over
    Exercise: Yes, Leg Day
    Steps: 6,677

**Need to increase my cardio and steps. I had dinner out at a Mexican restaurant, chicken salad trying to stay within my calories for the day, I should have left the dressing alone but I think I did pretty good. I had a glass of wine with frozen pineapple chunks later in the evening and that added to my calorie count.
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Saturday, November 9,

Calories: yes
    Exercise: Yes Daily Burn, steps
    Goals/Day/Comments: Yikes! I need an intervention I am not paying attention and I need in order to be able to control my eating and getting enough exercise.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    🌟Daily Post: Thursday, 7 November

Calories: Under after exercise
    Exercise: 30 minute walk and 15 minutes on exercise bike (combo of moderate and fast pace)
    💬Comments: Today my mum asked if I could go to McDonalds to pick her up something to eat as she was too tired to cook. I’ll admit I bought myself a cheeseburger happy meal with a Diet Coke 😬 Afterwards, I was shocked to discover I had consumed just over 500 calories, and there was me thinking I was doing something good by opting for a little kids happy meal 🙈 Lesson learned! I was 56 calories over today, then my exercise brought that down a bit. I’m glad I managed to get a short walk in, and also 15 minutes on the exercise bike.

Wow see what happens when become food concious I'll bet you wouldn't have been half concern before with the calories before you started your journey to a healthier you.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Weigh in day Friday
    PW: 234
    CW: 233

Excellent job ROOTING FOR YOU!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Ver9nika wrote: »
    Ver9nika