Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 45 mins weight training, 60 mins walking, 10 mins elliptical, 10 mins stair climber

Comments: Been really sore this week with my new Weightlifting program, coach is trying to kill me I think, so I managed to get in about 20 mins of cardio at the gym before the soreness got to me so I cut that short. Well I guess the universe spoke to me because my neighbor asked me if I wanted to walk with her after work so I walked for an hour anyway. Guess I was meant to do it after all.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: November 6th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 10,750 steps

I won't be able to get my walking in tomorrow because I will be going to an out of town meeting.
  • erinmorgan
    erinmorgan Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday 11/5
    Track ✅
    Calories ✅
    Exercise ✅ 55 minutes walk with the dog

Daily post Wednesday 11/6
    Track ✅
    Calories - over by 30 😬
    Exercise - none today
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday 11/6

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes, F45 training
  • BougeeBrat
    Options
    @AB0215 That is exactly what my trainer said. I am not stressing the weight at this point. I feel better and have more energy. I am getting use to eating the food in my meal plan. Never thought it would be a struggle to eat but believe me I am not complaining.
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday, Nov 7

Calories: No
    Exercise: Yes Daily Burn, steps 11351
    Goals/Day/Comments: Babysitting grandson, did not get steps in and ate pasta, weight up
  • karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Tired today. Had to do one nghtshift, so haven't slept for 29 hours now, and been working 21 of them. So not sure if I will do my wko today.
    Other than working lots, I'm really fine.

• satchel2008
    satchel2008 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday
    Track yes
    Carbs on track
    Exercise no
  • AB0215
    edited November 2019
    Options
    genajonas wrote: »
    @AB0215 That is exactly what my trainer said. I am not stressing the weight at this point. I feel better and have more energy. I am getting use to eating the food in my meal plan. Never thought it would be a struggle to eat but believe me I am not complaining.

@genajonas Believe me when I say this, I have ONLY lost weight when I was feeling good. So hang in there, and pay attention to the scale, but don't let it get to you if it's a bit up for a little while. It will catch up. Another thing to realize is that with the increased energy and whatnot, you will be able to put more of it into your workouts, and the return on investment there is worth it. You will build more muscle, which burns more fat and you will be feeling even better because exercise creates endorphins and endorphins make you happy (sorry Legally Blonde reference and I had to resist the urge to follow that with "and happy people just don't shoot their husbands")
    My trainer told me the same thing at one point about not eating enough, not that I disagreed with him, but at the time I was testing a theory.
  • AB0215
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Question of the Week:
    With the holidays approaching, what is your plan to stay on track?

I am going to have a particularly challenging time this time around, Thanksgiving with my family is the 16th since I'll be traveling to NM to visit my mother in law for Thanksgiving this year and I've decided to stick to my eating plan regardless of what happens. I have already begun planning my menu for the dinner with my family (my mom and me eat Keto, my husband always cheats on Keto for Thanksgiving) so we have low carb options. This year's menu includes Sugar Free Low Carb Pumkpin Pie and Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie and I'll be sticking to the plan when I travel to. I am in the final stages of my weight loss and I need to use the momentum to finish it!

Also on a side note, if your plan is simply to enjoy yourself, that's fine too, one day isn't going to kill you! (well for me, it might, but I'm also weird so...lol)
  • karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Well, we don't do thanksgiving in Norway, but Christmas is lurking around the corner...I will try to excercise a bit, but those days are all cheatdays for me. I've almost given up sodas, so it's only the food that ruins it for me.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Nov Wk 1 - Wed., 11/6
    PW: 182.6 CW: 181
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 20 min walking - Spent most of my day traveling in car.

Nice loss!
  • vicky2767
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 45 mins weight training, 60 mins walking, 10 mins elliptical, 10 mins stair climber

Comments: Been really sore this week with my new Weightlifting program, coach is trying to kill me I think, so I managed to get in about 20 mins of cardio at the gym before the soreness got to me so I cut that short. Well I guess the universe spoke to me because my neighbor asked me if I wanted to walk with her after work so I walked for an hour anyway. Guess I was meant to do it after all.

Take a nice warm bath
  • vicky2767
    Options
    karsei01 wrote: »
    Tired today. Had to do one nghtshift, so haven't slept for 29 hours now, and been working 21 of them. So not sure if I will do my wko today.
    Other than working lots, I'm really fine.
    Understandable if you don’t get your workout in. That’s a long shift.
    Question of the Week:

I am going to have a particularly challenging time this time around, Thanksgiving with my family is the 16th since I'll be traveling to NM to visit my mother in law for Thanksgiving this year and I've decided to stick to my eating plan regardless of what happens. I have already begun planning my menu for the dinner with my family (my mom and me eat Keto, my husband always cheats on Keto for Thanksgiving) so we have low carb options. This year's menu includes Sugar Free Low Carb Pumkpin Pie and Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie and I'll be sticking to the plan when I travel to. I am in the final stages of my weight loss and I need to use the momentum to finish it!

Also on a side note, if your plan is simply to enjoy yourself, that's fine too, one day isn't going to kill you! (well for me, it might, but I'm also weird so...lol)

Great plan
  • vicky2767
    Options
    I haven’t really stuck to much of anything these past few months. And boy does the scale show it. But I’m going to give myself a break. I’m just going to keep trying to get where I know I can be. Ive been exercising consistently now if I can get my eating back on track consistently I’ll be ok.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily check in
    Wed nov 6
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Question of the Week:

We only have Christmas here in the UK so thankfully I don’t need to worry about anything else before that. Normally we have homemade soup with crusty bread 🥖 to start with so I think I’ll be fine with one bowl. Thinking back to previous Christmas dinners, our plates would be huge and I’d go back for some seconds...even thirds 🙈. I think this time round I’ll have mine on a smaller plate and leave it at that. It’s so tempting to go back for seconds though, so I’m wondering how I’ll manage. As for dessert, I could never fit in dessert before, because I’d stuffed my face with dinner lol. I would normally be the one who had to unbutton their jeans just to be able to breathe after eating 😆

I’ll definitely make sure I enjoy Christmas Day but I won’t go crazy with food like I used to. Since losing weight, I feel more in control and I can now say “no thanks” when I’m offered food that I don’t want to eat. So the goal is smaller portions on Christmas Day and I will not allow more food to be pushed on me!

• caloricus
    caloricus Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Question of the Week:

Good question. This has been on my mind regarding Thanksgiving and I still need to come up with a plan.

Some initial thoughts are to participate as a walker in a local Turkey Day run. And also preplan my portions for Thanksgiving dinner.

I got through Halloween, I can get through this too.
  • Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Question of the Week:

I plan to take my own food with me. Sure, I'll eat other things also, but as long as there is fresh cauliflower and cucumber on the table, I'll eat less salads with mayo :)

• BougeeBrat
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Question of the week:

I am going to do my best to stay on track with my meal plan. If I have not cheated at all during this time then I will use Thanksgiving as my cheat meal day. I don't use cheat meals but as part of my eating plan but if I stay on goal then I will treat myself to small portions of course. [/quote]
This discussion has been closed.