Replies

• dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    🌟Daily Post: Monday, 4 November

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 15 mins on exercise bike at a moderate pace and just over 2 miles walking
    💬Comments: So it’s been two days in a row that I’ve used my exercise bike and I’m feeling good about that! I’m also under my calorie allowance and I even managed to fit in a scoop of mint choc chip ice cream 🍦

Mint chocolate chip...one.of my favorite flavors!
  • smallhippo1
    smallhippo1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Daily post 4th bob
    Track - yes
    Calories - over quite a bit
    Exercise-11,000 steps
    Comments - not 100% on plan today extra treat turned into cheat day after the 5lb loss this morning. Back on it 100% tomorow for the week ahead. Felt nice seeing those numbers lower this morning
  • 3athlt
    3athlt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Username: 3athlt
    Week: November, week 1
    PW: 217.8
    CW: 214.8
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

November: Week #1

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 182.2
    CW: 180.7
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    143tobe wrote: »
    Daily Post: Monday, November 4
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes 50 minute walk/jog on treadmill. 25 minutes Yoga (ahhh...feels so good!) Total steps for the day:13756.
    Comments: Making the transition to OMAD this week. Nervous but excited. I'm trying to finish off all the open keto foods that I have. I anticipate an initial weight gain due to the water I'm sure to retain when my muscle glycogen stores are full, but hopefully my weight will trend back downward as my body responds to OMAD. Going to give this at least 3 weeks. I'm going to try anyways. Eating high carb might prove to be more difficult than I can handle but I won't know until I try. One big reason for deciding on OMAD is the free lunch at work. Due to a crooked person not returning my deposit on the room I booked in Manchester, and money not returned to our account after a canceled order, money has been tight and a lot of our food budget goes into my LC diet. Money issues stress me out so bad that I get really depressed and am likely to stress eat. If I can go 20 days a month where my food is free, that would really help, so I'm giving it a go. But maybe I'll start Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. This is scary!

Good luck
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    3athlt wrote: »
    CindyJNC1963

Nice losses
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: November 3rd

Calories under goal: No
    Exercise: 7,850 steps

Daily Post: November 4th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 10,000 steps

• 3athlt
    3athlt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday
    Track: No
    Carbs: on track
    Exercise: Hell Yes!

Comments: "Easy" CrossFit class today. As always, CrossFit is the best part of my day! We'll see how I do tomorrow - I have to make up a killer leg workout tomorrow (CrossFit 20.4 for those in the know). Upon completion, my quads will be demolished! My post-workout goal is to be able to walk to my car without collapsing. ;-) I was on a high following this morning's weigh-in!

Motivation: I'm a "Funny T-shirt" guy - I have lots of fitness/CrossFit related t-shirts (it's my "thing"). Anyway, I have a T-Shirt depicting a guy on a pull-up bar. The caption is: Every calorie counts.

• LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    Daily post. Monday 11/4
    Track: yes
    Calories: over by a bit, not too bad (Halloween candy is now gone 🙄🙄🙄)
    Exercise: sooooo excited!! My daughter who HATES working out woke up this morning and we walked 1.5 miles together. She wants to go AGAIN in the morning. If I have to give up my morning runs to get her active...I will gladly rearrange my schedule. ❤❤🤞🤞
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Mon 11/4

Exercise: A short walk around downtown where my parents live.
    Comments: I seem to have a little more stamina compared to a week or two ago?
  • erinmorgan
    erinmorgan Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I’m a 43 year old mother of a beautiful 7 year old and wife to a handsome supportive husband! I’ve struggled with my weight since high school and yo yo dieting on and off for years. We recently lost one of our best friends at the young age of 45 which has made both my husband and I want to eat and live healthier.

My goal this month is to get back in control. Track every day, eat more veggies, get daily exercise and lift weights on a regular basis.
    Here’s to a great November!!
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

@143tobe I do omad on the weekends and I did it for a few months, don't be too hard on yourself if it's hard at first.
    And I'm still doing adf during the week. One thing that you may want to try, it helps, broth, I tend to drink a little broth on my fasting days and the savoryness fills my stomach and makes me feel better. Low calorie and not too expensive...worth trying to help you meet your goal...

Thanks for the tip. I think that will really help. I also discovered recently during my last fast that drinking pickle juice helps! I know alot of runners who drink pickle juice after a long run but I hadn't tried it because all the pickles I found here had added sugar. Well I decided to look in the international section at the grocery store and I discovered some Polish and Russian pickles that were perfect. So on my last fast I drank some pickle juice over ice, and it was just about the most satisfying feeling ever. So with both the broth and pickle juice, I think I'll have a fighting chance to get through the day.

Nice Loss!
    CindyJNC1963

Nice loss! Both recent and long term!
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Today’s been a rough day for me emotionally. We’ve officially put my dads house on the market. Now I know this shouldn’t be that big a deal because as my husband said I haven’t lived there in over 20 years but it’s still so incredibly emotional for me. It’s the house I grew up in. 😪

Sorry, that must be so hard. I hope you have many happy memories to keep with you always. <3
    Daily post Monday
    Track: No
    Carbs: on track
    Exercise: Hell Yes!

Comments: "Easy" CrossFit class today. As always, CrossFit is the best part of my day! We'll see how I do tomorrow - I have to make up a killer leg workout tomorrow (CrossFit 20.4 for those in the know). Upon completion, my quads will be demolished! My post-workout goal is to be able to walk to my car without collapsing. ;-) I was on a high following this morning's weigh-in!

Haha...I love your:"Exercise: Hell Yes!" :D I went to a regular but overpriced gym for two years. I went regularly but did mostly classes. I did get set up for a weight training routine but found it so unmotivating to do it alone so it didn't last long. With cross fit you work out as a group, right? I would love to start to do some "real" lifting but I need serious guidance and think I could benefit from the group setting. Do they teach you how to do everything from the start? Wait...do they yell? :#
    LadyRN76 wrote: »
    Daily post. Monday 11/4
    Calories: over by a bit, not too bad (Halloween candy is now gone 🙄🙄🙄)
    Exercise: sooooo excited!! My daughter who HATES working out woke up this morning and we walked 1.5 miles together. She wants to go AGAIN in the morning. If I have to give up my morning runs to get her active...I will gladly rearrange my schedule. ❤❤🤞🤞

This is so awesome! And your such a good mom! My older son is following in my footsteps and is overweight. I was taking him walking, jogging for a while but we stopped. I really need to start being active with him again. You are so right, even if I have to adjust my personal schedule, I need to start making his needs a priority too. This also includes getting back to tracking his diet intake. --- Oh, and Halloween candy is evil >:) it got me too.
    Mon 11/4
    Exercise: A short walk around downtown where my parents live.
    Comments: I seem to have a little more stamina compared to a week or two ago?

That's great! What a good feeling to know you are a little better off now than you were two weeks ago. Keep going! :)
  • erinmorgan
    erinmorgan Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Daily check in Monday
    Track ✅
    Calories ✅
    Exercise ✅ 15 elliptical, 15 treadmill walk, jog, 25 weight lifting
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Monday
    Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday November 5

Calories: Yes, down
    Exercise: Yes Daily Burn, steps 14478
    Goals/Day/Comments: car trouble so steps were not what I wanted BUT I guess I could have walked home ( not really :D )
  • karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Went for my first run in ages yesterday. Used to run quite a bit, but probably 20 months since last time.
    Painfully hard, and biting cold outside, but actually fun and felt good.
    I had my daughter at gymnastics, so had an hour there I could use. I will have her there every second monday, so will try to continue the good trend...

Now I'm just waiting for the gym at work to clear (two people there already, and I don't want to wait in line)
  • satchel2008
    satchel2008 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday
    Carbs on track
    Exercise: no
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @3athlt Great job!!
    CindyJNC1963

@CindyJNC1963 Nice loss this week!! great job sticking with it!!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Today’s been a rough day for me emotionally. We’ve officially put my dads house on the market. Now I know this shouldn’t be that big a deal because as my husband said I haven’t lived there in over 20 years but it’s still so incredibly emotional for me. It’s the house I grew up in. 😪

@vicky2767 Sorry to hear that, hang in there. My parents just sold the house I grew up in last year. They still hold memories, but those are your memories and selling the house won't change that.
This discussion has been closed.